Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ritualists On Prowl In Osun - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ritualists On Prowl In Osun (17246 Views)

Mobile Fraud Ring On The Prowl In Nigeria / Mtn Scammers On The Prowl Again / Beware Date Molestation! Guys On The Prowl With Rohypnol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Sharksblow:

guys are funny sha
don't mind tclaver he is clever by half
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Godmother(f): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
osun again,this people and backwardness

Its not about backwardness. I believe its the period we are in. End of the year and also election period
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Sharksblow(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Godmother:

Its not about backwardness. I believe its the period we are in. End of the year and also election period
A mature response from a mature mind

1 Like

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Godmother:

ol dear,but let me ask u a question,have u been to Osun before?
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Sharksblow(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
ol dear,but let me ask u a question,have u been to Osun before?
I remember cases involving the igbos in yorubaland. one Ibo guy slept with a goat in Ondo years ago, he claimed he wants to use it for ritual and anyone he sleeps with afterwards will die via a strange illness and so on.

Another one was caught with a human head. how are u even sure those that are involved in this one are not igbos living in the land.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by yoged(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2014
People should get the fact right before posting nonsense. It's 50/50. What if it occurs in either oyo state or ondo state and the bodies were dumped in Osun state. May God keep safeguarding us and our family. Osun o ni baje. Nigeria o ni baje oooo grin
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Toosure70: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
but why you still make use of your faulty brain
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by salam1(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Com to think of it Y DECEMBER I think a lot of Nigerians nid. Orientation abt this month
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Sharksblow:

I remember cases involving the igbos in yorubaland. one Ibo guy slept with a goat in Ondo years ago, he claimed he wants to use it for ritual and anyone he sleeps with afterwards will die via a strange illness and so on.

Another one was caught with a human head. how are u even sure those that are involved in this one are not igbos living in the land.
bro am not talking about Yoruba here,this about osun state,Is Ogun not a Yoruba state,the west is developed,but not osun,some local government headquarters is more refined than oshogbo,Pls don't generalize,many of our so called governors are useless including my own governor
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Toosure70:
but why you still make use of your faulty brain
see them,from their comment you shall know them,malnurish brain
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by iamord(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Just scrolling reading through post.. A lot of dumb and. Intellectual inferior people on here.
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Sharksblow(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
bro am not talking about Yoruba here,this about osun state,Is Ogun not a Yoruba state,the west is developed,but not osun,some local government headquarters is more refined than oshogbo,Pls don't generalize,many of our so called governors are useless including my own governor
now you are talking Bro...
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Sheggy13(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2014
ichidodo:
Absolute rubbish,Nigerians hate the truth when it affects them.People have died and are still gonna die for organ harvesting because some elements which are products of the greater society in that region are strong adherents of the paganism (voodoo) aspect of the Yoruba culture.The least you can do is take heed and spare us the emotions.
Are you saying there's no paganism or organ harvesting in the region you're from. This is Africa where voodoo is rife. We should all stand up and speak in one voice to condemn the monsters perpetrating these abominable acts and not see as an opportunity to score cheap tribal points over another region. Would you have made this same sentimental statement if this had happened say in Onitsha. I know your brain has been programmed to hate the Yorubas. No amount of convincing will change that sick mindset of yours. It's your life but don't come to the open Internet to always display this your warped and chauvinistic nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by zlatansomto(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2014
BenGlobal1:
I truzt yoruba'z on diz one
That's the yo-robbers for you.. Ritualism and yorubas are like 5 and 6,. They're brothers,. Infact they share the same DNA,. Its their culture •

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Yorubas and their satanic lifestyles! This trend has to be curtailed, human life is not that cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by EmirOMENT: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Yo-robbers and their backward behavior...

Simplychic come and testify the hand work of your kinsmen.
Booqee you're also invited gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2014
When the world is busy rushing after science and technology we r still here doing abracadabra.
No moving forward.
I found out that d problem with africa is religion.
Churches, mosques and trado worship. All rubbish and eating deep into our system.

U bomb, u go to mosque and bow down
U steal, u go to church and deposit
U behead,u go to babalawo and smile.
What an opium!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Babysho(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Stelvin101:
Honestly, I just don't understand all these people doing Ritual in December. Its as if they will live wretched from Jan to Nov and want to live big only in December undecided

The Four Geopolitical zone in this Nation get madness o

North: Boko Boiz
South: Armed and wicked robbers/Kidnappers
East: Evil doers and their Poison
West: Ritualist

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

East should be:Fvcking Fake Products
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Sharksblow:

now you are talking Bro...
you misunderstood me,I am not a tribalist
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by masciv: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2014
dejt4u:

wil u shvt vp

Are they not backward??

Rituals and fetish nonsense going on in there

1 Like

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by funkiebully: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2014
South West and ritual are like groundnut and banana

The other day it was a headless body af a girl in an uncompleted building.

Yet same people call another tribe lover of money and have stereotype based on Nollywood movies that another tribe is involved in ritual.

when u point one finger at someone, the remaining 4 points back at you.

Police report has proved that South West is a ritualist den.

God save ur people fron these ANIMALS!

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by zlatansomto(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Babysho:

East should be:Fvcking Fake Products
Yes, I'd rather be a fake product producer,. Than being a ritualist!! Fact

1 Like

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by 299: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Yoruba and ritual is like bread and butter kiss

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by FruityLass: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
So many nit-wits on nairaland
There is no such a safe place in Nigeria and every person should be careful of the company he/she follows and area which he/she plys
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by Applaner: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2014
we just need to b kfull anywhere we are.
if u are coming back, and its dark, or you are passing through a narrow path, pls endafavor to b in a group.
don't go alone
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by BlackSEER(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2014
ritualism is everywhere but its headquarter is in yorubaland .the other time it is ibadan and its evil forests.The thing is that paganism and fetish-Related activities are very high in the west.other tribes even go there to get juju

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by gratieao: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Warn your bois or?

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by gratieao: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Sharksblow:

Keep the blaming game. One day u ll blame Igbo for your inability to impregnate your wife.
Here are link>>>>
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/man-caught-with-fresh-human-head-in-lagos/

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by adeememman(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
God purnish d hand wey u take write this.
Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by 100Cents: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2014
liberty300:
South West land always on the ritual stuff...after they wud say another tribe "love money too much"

If a person loves money by working for it, that is legitimate.

Not someone waking up to plan to kidnap, kill and mutilate another person's body. God forbid !

1 Like

Re: Ritualists On Prowl In Osun by delishpot: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2014
Hackerjay:
election is around the corner.
market will be selling well.
lol

Which part of that story was funny? Why the lol. Abi you na part of the traders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme / Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please / Different Languages Of Saying ."thank You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.