Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State (3667 Views)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Urgent Banking Job For Hnd Holders / Urgent Banking Jobs 2012 : Guradian Trust Microfinance Bank Limited (no Agent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by ijbeauty(f): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2014
I just got this message from a relative that works in a bank

'Please tell anyone you know that has B.Sc to bring it 2 my office @ no 3 cemetery market (UBA) 4 immediate interview tomorrow (that is today). U can ask for the manager.' if u have some1 in Aba that is interested, do take advantage. Its banking job.

Please fellow NLders, its better late than never, almost on my way there, if you are interested you can also try.....
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by ruffp: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Thanks babe......i do implore others with similar info to let everyone know. We never can tell who's life you'd touch.
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by chrisifeanyi: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2014
ijbeauty:

'Please tell anyone you know that has B.Sc to bring it 2 my office @ no 3 cemetery market (UBA) 4 immediate interview tomorrow (that is today). U can ask for the manager.' if u have some1 in Aba that is interested, do take advantage. Its banking job.

Please fellow NLders, its better late than never, almost on my way there, if you are interested you can also try.....

I stay in Aba but not there right now. Can you submit on my behalf? If you can please let me send my CV to your e-mail. I'l be back in the evening.
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by lastmessenger: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2014
ijbeauty:

Can HND apply ?
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by ijbeauty(f): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Just coming back from there, it wasn't really an interview but the man i met asked some basic questions like age, where I have worked, my original certificates... Then he concluded that they will send me an invitation for the interview proper...

Chrisifeanyi, so sorry dear, I just saw your msg now and am not around that area again... You can give it a try on Monday, guess they will still be collecting CVs
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by ijbeauty(f): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
lastmessenger:

Can HND apply ?

You can also try...... There's no harm in trying
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by Bluekapon(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
ijbeauty:
Just coming back from there, it wasn't really an interview but the man i met asked some basic questions like age, where I have worked, my original certificates... Then he concluded that they will send me an invitation for the interview proper...

Chrisifeanyi, so sorry dear, I just saw your msg now and am not around that area again... You can give it a try tomorrow, guess they will still be collecting CVs

Pls can you find out more about the nature of the job if its entry level, contract, or marketing.
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by zingo42(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Can I go there on monday cos I just saw this msg this evening
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by Valmesk(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
i will give it a try come Monday
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by ijbeauty(f): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bluekapon:

Pls can you find out more about the nature of the job if its entry level, contract, or marketing.

Sorry, that's the only info I've got.. I don't know any insider. And as I said earlier there is no harm in trying.
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Yes. That's True. Me And My Friend Submitted Our CV At Their Ariaria Branch In Aba 2nd Week Of November When We Heard From Some Blogs That They Are Accepting CVs. Below Is The Message They Sent To Us On Thursday :

You are invited for a chat/aptitude text at UBA Plc, 4 Mbari Road Owerri, Imo State On Monday 15/12/2014 By 10am. Please come with originals of your credentials, birth certificate and a passport photograph. Ask For Okorie Agwu On Arrival. Thanks.
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by Valmesk(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
@ ebukasoso,pls send me the invitation to 08154647250,i want to gate crash, thanks
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by Bluekapon(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: URGENT........ Banking Job Interview In Aba, Abia State by ijbeauty(f): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2015
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Recruitment 2015

At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in across Africa and beyond. We go to great ends to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talents where-ever they may be in the world.

UBA Group is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Type: Contract

Requirements

At least 2.2 (second class lower division) and be 27 years old or younger.

Passionate and Customer service oriented.

Remuneration
Seventy thousand Naira salary plus medical insurance.

Application Closing Date
11th February, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: oluremi.jacobs@ubagroup.com

(1) (Reply)

(dpr) Department Of Petroleum Resouces Paypackage/working Conditions / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure For All Staff / Recruitment For A New Microfinance Bank In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.