Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls (1265 Views)

Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by emsheddy(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2014
i have been wondering why no one has ever brought this up here till now. Cos am sure am not the only one passing thru this rubbish. For close to a month now, mtn is billing me a constant 40kobo per second mtn to mtn calls. My line is on MTN Zone and d highest av made calls in time past is 24k per second. I have called them to complain long ago and d customer care rep told me its a problem their engineers were currently handling. Haba! MTN, so d engineers havent been able to fix it till now? Someone should plz help me tell NCC oh! I cant recharge my mtn line anymore because MTN has turned me to a daily depositor! I resemble maga ni? Folks wat do u guys think? Guys plz comment oh. I really wanna knw if am d only one experiencing this ohhh
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by gingger(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Shey na only Mtn zone dey ni... Did u not see it before making d calls... Guy switch package jor dem nor tie ur placenta to Mtn zone ... As for me am in Mtn ipulse..
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by sixtusjr(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is a season of surprise....guess it surprised you?
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by emsheddy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
gingger:
Shey na only Mtn zone dey ni... Did u not see it before making d calls... Guy switch package jor dem nor tie ur placenta to Mtn zone ... As for me am in Mtn ipulse..

my guy, no be quarrel nau? Wetin bring placenta inside dis matter nau. I enjoy d zone better and they attested its a fault frm them. Na better season of surprise oh....dis one surprise me wella
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by Emmyk(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
They told me same "lie" ; that their machine got spoilt. sad
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by asudan: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
emsheddy:
my guy, no be quarrel nau? Wetin bring placenta inside dis matter nau. I enjoy d zone better and they attested its a fault frm them. Na better season of surprise oh....dis one surprise me wella
Please port to glo. some people self behave A's if without MTN you can't make calls. please switch to another tariff or try another operator. MTN as you earlier said are working on it so be patient if you insist on sticking to MTN.
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by 2kurupt(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Observed this since October and ceased to make calls thru my MTN line until date.
My cousin also discovered lately that this problem mostly affect customers using smartphones thus OP I'll advice you to swap your line into a small 'torchlight' phone, you just might be surprised again.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by emsheddy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emmyk:
They told me same "lie" ; that their machine got spoilt. sad
my brother i fear them oh. And since then they cant fix d useless machine abi. The painful thing is dat its my major line. I av decided never to recharge it again till they fix this madness oh.
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by emsheddy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
asudan:

Please port to glo. some people self behave A's if without MTN you can't make calls. please switch to another tariff or try another operator. MTN as you earlier said are working on it so be patient if you insist on sticking to MTN.
thanks bro. Am only recharging my glo line henceforth and so i needed to get a 3rd phone (nokia torch) to put the glo line. The fact that its my major line is wats annoying me. MTN need to fix dis madness as soon as possible.
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by emsheddy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
2kurupt:
Observed this since October and ceased to make calls thru my MTN line until date.
My cousin also discovered lately that this problem mostly affect customers using smartphones thus OP I'll advice you to swap your line into a small 'torchlight' phone, you just might be surprised again.
my brother the MTN is in a nokia C2. So the fault is from them.
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by asudan: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
emsheddy:
thanks bro. Am only recharging my glo line henceforth and so i needed to get a 3rd phone (nokia torch) to put the glo line. The fact that its my major line is wats annoying me. MTN need to fix dis madness as soon as possible.
To be Frank with you, MTN zone is the cheapest tariff in the Nigeria telecom market. I have the feeling that MTN is having financial crises and so they are doing all possible means to meet.up or perhaps their machine is down because I remember last year in cross river It wasn't working for over 6 months until one day that it started working. Opt in for glo bounce plan if you are a heavy call user. first min @ 40k/sec and 2nd min @ 12k/sec
Re: MTN Billing Me 40k Per Second MTN To MTN Calls by yinchar(m): 2:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Switch off 3G network on your phone, use only 2G/GSM....You will be charged normally henceforth. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working / Android Tips And Tricks-how To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Phone / Specifications Of Oukitel K6000 Pro 4G Android Phablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.