Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (56976 Views)

Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Posman(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
first lady not president, Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Kx: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
I prefer anyone other than Michael Jackson.
7UP, the difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by lanxlot(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
JudismphD:
Lol
c d latest tact to book space.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Even with the photoshopped picture of pej, aisha buhari still looks smarter than "mama peace"

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by PDF: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
None of these educational qualifications says anything about their character. Dame we already seem to know, Aisha...?

The latter looks absolutely stunning!

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Pick for what....For an unconstitutional office
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by dryakson(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Even without looking at the pic you will agree with me that Aisha is naturally ahead of PEJ

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Dr's no need 4 comparism..
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by saint047(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by motherlode: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
I would pick aisha buhari because she is beautiful, a public administrator unlike the psychologist ( are we mad? So she is studying the attitude of Nigerians abi! ) and also married to the man of integrity and no doubt the next president come 2015 and she ( aisha buhari )the next first lady.

4 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ireneony(f): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2014
even a blind person knows that patience jonathan is more beautiful and elegant, just forget about her english. i pick patience jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ennon92(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Topic on frontpage without a comment? Re these mods high on cheap saw dust.

Ftc
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2014
There should be no need for all this comparison.. U guys jxt wana use this to stylishly affect Jonathan's plans..
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by hopilo: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Both should be at home cooking and praying for their husbands not to flaunt about with the illegal office call the first lady. If APC represent the change we need, that office should be scrap.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by wisenewgem(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
My interest is in their husbands not them.
Tho it's shameful having a first lady with badt control of grammar

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Pick for what....For an unconstitutional office
To b seen as d 1st lady of our nation.....I wonder wat she has in stock 4 us in 2015....I already hav ma armour just in case
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Kx: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
even a blind person knows that patience jonathan is more beautiful and elegant, just forget about her english. i pick patience jonathan

Long Live Mary K!

4 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Abbey2sam(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
I will go for Aisha Buhari.....this is a first lady material.....

i can proudly say to my American friends that "this is my first lady"

5 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by HopeAlive14(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Every woman is beautiful.. and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ennon92(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2014
freshness2020:
No iota of respect !
♈όϋ can also use Ūя̲̅ mother in the comparison to further buttress Ūя̲̅ silly points!
re u ok?

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Laredojohn(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Biography isn't a real way to choose performance. So the question of who to chose is in material, they are not to rule but their husbands, Patience Jonathan might not speak well, that does not mean she will not perform, likewise the beauty or good oratory or Mrs Buhari does not qualify her for performance.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Iceking1(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Na wa
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Pls dont compare blood & water o! Aisha all d way!

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Ussy4real(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Whats the comparison all about
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
prinznazzy:

To b seen as d 1st lady of our nation.....I wonder wat she has in stock 4 us in 2015....I already hav ma armour just in case
Hehehehehehehehe grin ....but seriously, all these comparisons doesn't make sense.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by jendy36(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Educationists and Academicians- Who is the winner?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by muktar10(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Better thing na money kill am
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ofala(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Can't stop laughing...you really made my day!

gen2briz:
Meanwhile "My husband and sambo is very good people"
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism
gud question and again,her Date of birth was not stated,why?
Also,its easy to see these northerners and their ancestors as idle and always beneficiaries of one top govt position or the other (lil'wonder the 'parasite' theory) in sharp contrast to the hardwork and creativity of their southern counterparts..
God bless and Viva the 1st lady,DAME PEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by gandkiss: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2014
WHAT IS ALL THIS RUBBISH MEANT TO ACHIEVE?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by arewaqueen: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism

Well, Sir/Madam. She is the only wife

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.