Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (56922 Views)

Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by clevvermind(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
I go with mama peace. Jonathan till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Babaneh:
Aisha Buhari will never speak provocating and disgracing english like mama patience

Agreed.but doesn't mean she also will not pass stupid remarks or even controversial ones, right? Don't forget the insensitive statement she released when buhari was attacked.

3 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Coolguy89(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Aisha Buhari Ofcox,even my 3years broda picked her,deris God o! am sorry

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehe grin ....but seriously, all these comparisons doesn't make sense.
U might assume so...bt it contributes largely to hw we r seen internationally
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by jmoore(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
arewaqueen:

Well, Sir/Madam. She is the only wife

So he divorced the other ones abi? Ok

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by JEITO: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Some comparisons are juust unnecessary and rude lipsrsealed
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Harbiurlah(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
It doesn't matter, was stella the only wife of Obasanjo?
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by watchindelta(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
I see no wonder our politicians really see us like animals. Nigeria citizens are strange ppl but they think they are smart.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by prophetfire: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Choose for what?are they the candidates?BE CAREFUL.THEY RE OGAS WIVES. BUHARI'S WIFE IS BEAUTIFUL N POLISHED while the anti-grammar woman is just the opposite. SHeeepoooo!!!
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
All these comments you are making dia ris Godu oooo.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by dinachi(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Without even looking at their pictures, I will readily go for the wife of a honest leader than the wife of a corrupt, drunk fisherman. Now that I have seen their pictures and the exquisite beauty of Aisha and the kindness in her eyes, my verdict? No competition! I choose Aisha over She-Cow sorry Sheppopotamus sorry PEJ.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
prinznazzy:

U might assume so...bt it contributes largely to hw we r seen internationally
No, It may contribute but not "largely", who cares about mrs. Cameron or Michelle Obama, only for fashion stuffs.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by seglad2(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
U consult Ifa Olukun Asorodayo for the comparison. Call SEGUN NOW FOR UR DS STONE COATED METAL SHEETS ALL OVER Nigeria. 08156769495, Pin 2BE21683
TheRealMrStan:

Who would you pick?

1 Share

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Mekzmoney(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
;DPatience of course..

I picked her cosof my real man GEJ.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by gidjah(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Babaneh:
Aisha Buhari will never speak provocating and disgracing english like mama patience
does that make her a good hearted woman and a well loved one by all and sundary?

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by talk2riel: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2014
pekeyim:
Majority of Nigerians are jobless.

Like the Op,

What type of English is this?

"where she studied a Bachelors in Public Administration,"

This is why we've not filled the 3 Millon Jobs. We created!!!

Bros you wuket
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by holatin(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2014
English she good pass PEJ
look she fine pass PEJ
whatelse
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
I want to know the ACTUAL policies of the CANDIDATES.....not how BEAUTIFUL and EDUCATED their wives are!

Policies like.....Security, Getting our country off oil, education, health, railways, adjusting to the fall in oil prices, religious and ethnic bigotry, state and LGA police, regional autonomy, power supply, jobs, roads, etc.

But Nigerians....dem dey like bread and circuses too much.....and oyel kudi.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
I would pick Patience Jonathan grin grin grin
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nctrice(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
who is Aisha Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by yurme(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Wah buh buhari's other wives mtchhhheeeew any way mama peace all d way

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by sonnel: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2014
B4 I comment,I would like to know the eductional level of the first wife, second,third,fourth before this political figure then we compare.A man of 72years cannot have this lovely woman as the first wife,no age,no time of ssce completion etc

4 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Zane2point4(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know, if I had a better presidential candidate I would have voted for him, but right I dont wana cast my vote for a person that might islamize nigerian and make us have similarities with iraq and Afghanistan.

3 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:

So he divorced the other ones abi? Ok
Y u dey wast ur tym? Lol.no mind these ppl..
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by lonelydora: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2014
One is beautiful while the other is not. One has a better CV than one.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by deletrue: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2014
pekeyim:

Like the Op,

Thanks so much for observing that useless grammar. After, them go dey say GEJ no create imployment opportunities. Read that sentence and the grammar. Would any body employ such individual? Job no dey, work no dey for the masses and so so blonders dey every where.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
pekeyim:

Like the Op,

dem tell u say na grammer dem dey take get joB?
yeye pickin like u

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by qtx(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Babaneh:
Yes but she is capable of carrying a bomb under her. so?

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by qtx(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Who would you pick?
Pick for what? i will pick any of them depending on what am picking them for.
There is no woman on earth without value or usefulness, so it depends on what you are looking for.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by shiffynaani(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
gen2briz:
2015 go sweet die...

Meanwhile "My husband and sambo is very good people"
stop quoting ma first lady na.All THIS things wey u dey do......there is God oooooo
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Sylvarresta(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Op this is bad o...... SaTANists are angry o

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by tbaba1234: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism

She is the only wife of Buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.