Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu (22815 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Man Defrauds In-law In N9m Deal / Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Ohrydo: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Come to think of it. Wat of if they are on mission to rescue souls/accident or there is a robbery somwhere nd there is hold up, wat do u expect them to do, cos na una go say "we call police na after d robbers don go dem cum arrive" i beg make una stop criticism our uniform men, they deserve our RESPECT

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by ace05(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Although I do not know the reason why the Police officer in Enugu is breaking traffic rules, I am dissatisfied at some of the responses I have read. In the UK and USA Police officers sometimes use lanes that are not theirs. To you MR. Picture provider do you know why the rule is being disobeyed?. My fellow Nairalanders let us always provide constructive criticism in all areas of interest concerning our country.Merry Christmas in advance. cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2014
no be 2day nyash dey 4 bk
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by kandiikane(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
Law makers = law breakers
they are law enforcers not law makers. But doesn't mean the statement is wrong just not for the policemen. tongue
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
@Op, yet u complain wen u don't get quick response from d police. U min they shld go n queue up in d traffic. My friend d work of d police is nt lyk urs(wateva it is), they are meant to protect life n property n dat calls for emergency.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by o42austino(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Obinnau:
mayor market bus stop.
yes na Mayor market bus stop after Igwesi school, u be agbani Rd guy?
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by miss2895(f): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
the act is kinda ironic... law enforcers are also d law breakers undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rR25QAiQvjo/VIqV8hqo24I/AAAAAAAEE-w/9NR4RnF8atg/s1600/unnamed00.jpg[/img]
What is going on in Nigeria? Why can't develop like modern human beings. The road itself is scary!Jeez!
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Fellonigerians: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
The Police are above the law now... In fact they are the Law...
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Obinnau(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
o42austino:
yes na Mayor market bus stop after Igwesi school, u be agbani Rd guy?
am an all round Enugu guy.
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
I fit bet say d motor never do 3 days for dia hand. naija police nA perfect example of how to wreck a car....

Am not sure though. but I think police can do dat...
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by overlord77: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
That one na small now, come to Port Harcourt and see how policemen cause holdup by driving against traffic.

Our uniform men are all above the law.

Modified**** Thanks to all the Mods, excluding Seun, for deleting all the comments above me, thereby making me FTC. Here in Otuoke where I'm schooling, we don't hustle to be FTC, unlike those schooling in France. It is a normal thing for us.

Seun, i will not thank you until you listen to my signature.

Am.currently in port Harcourt and I think.this town is d.roughest town in this country. Very shrewd, lawless and uncultured people. Thought Lagos was mad
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by Ezevajina: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
its enugu ffs, since when did anything in enugu obey any law?
Re: Picture Of Police Breaking Traffic Law In Enugu by SenatorJames(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Law breaking is a normal way of life of a typical Nigerian Police.

Who tell you we are equal in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Biggest Things Ever Stolen / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East / Cultist Nabbed After Robbing Student In Rivers, Pistol Recovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.