Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (28172 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by owolawitola(f): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Yoruba says 'ale obinrin o kin pe su'. It doesnt take long for a lady to grow old....or whatever. Lol. But thats the reason. And ladies are more emotionally dependent. They dont want to be lonely. Thry want to hav a guy they can wake up next to everyday and share details of her life

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Because na your will you dey sign

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Them get biological clock naw OP. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nacl: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
THEY NEED IT BADLY B4 THE FLOWER FADES.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Orikinla(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
A dream marriage means more to a woman than a dream job.
Marriage gives them life long security than anything else.
The biological clock does not favour them in reproductive health.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by scholes23(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Cos their biological clock is ticcking against them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by laplace12(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm! That's a lie. Don't generalise.

We are not marriage freak.

But, I'm lesbian sha. undecided

I've always known you are a woman undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by obbasiasa(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Every lady want to get married and settle down . Ladies see marriage as a place of rest, a place where you don't get to worry about your house rent. They see marriage as the right thing to do especially when she's of age.

Guys, on the other hand are scared of commitment. They feel caged and some run away from spending. I'm sure if not because of parents most guys won't get married, they would prefer having kids from different women in that way they feel free and not caged.
a lady point of view.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by lilmax(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Society
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by laplace12(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Age, Societal pressure...
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2014
laplace12:

I've always known you are woman undecided
So? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nebuchadnezar: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Police go catch you one day and na 14yrs jail

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Tiger257(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Their Moi-moi dey quick block... grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by bongolistik(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2014
simple! Because of menopause
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by laplace12(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

So? undecided

Get some transgender Asap undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by OkpuAugustine(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmmm.... So so so true... I like u. Can you reply me, or please beep me-08135746344
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by moscobabs(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
because their lives depend on it

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by maafen: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
Not these days o.

Nowadays, women want to do well for themselves.

After that, they can consider marriage.

There are even ladies out there who prefer to just have kids and remain single mums.
Taa na lie.
That has not reached our African society yet.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Jasi7(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2014
As a dude u think of other things than marriage....you think of making success,become somebody so that if at all u choose to get married later,u wuldnt take someone's daughter put her in the house to suffer becos u cant provide for her and d family...but many ladies wont understand that.many times I walk through my streets and see how families cope,I wonder how the husband feeds d woman and d 6children...there is this family I know around my street,they children are always dirty,I mean very dirty,their school uniforms are torn and oil stains all over it....another family I knw,the daughters are semi-prostitutes if there is any word like that,I see them at a certain joint looking for the next guy to pay 1k and take them for short time!...

Who wants that kind of life for his family...no right thinking dude wants that!

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Unluvable(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
the weirdest part of this observation is that the same women complain about how men are totally messed up!

one will think that after such 'informed knowledge' the wise thing to do will be either - to avoid marrying men hence avoiding a messy life or go ahead, marry and shut up about the apprehended woes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Bright2(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
braine:
Some guys want marriage badly.. But no appropriate ladies.
Gbam! You are there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by synergycom19: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Someone said question for the gods,well it's in there make-up to be under the authority of a Man, to be submissive,to be cared for, to be pampered and to be loved. Anything else is from the Devil,ideas such as saying a man is equal to the woman. A Woman is in LOVE,women are very loyal without conditions are all lies

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by braine(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Bright2:

Gbam! You are there.

Abi na
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by buchisom1(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
stoketem:
Nigeria is still a primitive society with lots of growing up to do. they don't understand that there are some people who desire to have just one child or none at all.
some people do not desire to get married. some people are gay or lesbian , bisexual or asexual. but due to pressure from the primitive Nigerian society,they have no choice than to live up to the expectations of the society.

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by NaijaOptimist: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
And these also account for high rate of divorce/separation and the like.

Most Guys realize they are not ready after getting lured, hence the become frustrated and change to bad.

Ladies too should not be blame, time is not on their side coupled with family/friend and societal pressures....she got to do everything possible to be married.

Really, if Men are financially stable at age 30 and are able to fend for a wife and child, things will be better. Our economy and government does not promote these.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
this's the kind of topic that makes me thank God for making me masculine.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by tosongolabeaty: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
H

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by SleekyPosh(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Cos they knw their expiry date is jst around the corner cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

When did you turn female?
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Jasi7(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

How do u feel saying that if I may ask?...how happy do u get knowin ure a lesbian?..doesn't it rile you.listen sister...I checked ur DP and u look tasty and so much of a beauty...don't do this to yourself!...
Re: Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? by Jasi7(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2014
owolawitola:
Yoruba says 'ale obinrin o kin pe su'. It doesnt take long for a lady to grow old....or whatever. Lol. But thats the reason. And ladies are more emotionally dependent. They dont want to be lonely. Thry want to hav a guy they can wake up next to everyday and share details of her life

Nice speech..HAPPY BUFFDAY!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past / Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.