Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! (11381 Views)

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by saint047(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2014
He was the biggest loser in all the primaries held in The country.
*His nemesis, Wike won the PDP Primaries and has 90% chance of winning the election.
*Amaechi Betrayed the man that almost laid his life for him, Sen Magnus Abe, they are now sworn enemies.
*Amaechi spent over N11Billion on his quest to be Buhari's VP, his fate hangs in balance.
*As it stands, it is impossible for him to go back to PDP, as Wike has shot the door for him in Rivers.
**He is left with a coloured broom...

24 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by temitemi1(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Ha!! 11billion of rivers money Ameachi is in soup come 2015 when pdp will be fully in charge of rivers' affairs. GEJ till 2019!!

17 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by saint047(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Lolz @ coloured broom, he will use it to sweep the government house before leaving. I dislike this Ameachi

21 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:
Lolz @ coloured broom, he will use it to sweep the government house before leaving. I dislike this Ameachi
I dislike him more than u do..he thinks he owns Nigeria in his own little mind..

22 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

And so what? He doesn't even know u.

22 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Adminisher: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
This is unnecessary bad belle and sour grapes displayed by the OP.
Rivers State again has become first amongst equals in choosing Nigeria's next president. T[b]his is not a loss but a position of power. Please remove sentiments and vengeance from your thinking and imagine how this governor who was nothing a few years ago has successfully positioned himself into kingmaker in Nigerian politics. You also need to explain to me why the Akwa Ibom State governor as well is not a loser by spending his money on behalf of the FG on the PDP.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by saint047(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

And so what? He doesn't even know u.

I don't want him to know me either, e pain u say na your man abi?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Fools alleged but when called upon to substantiate their lies they go dumb.

19 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

I don't want him to know me either, e pain u say na your man abi?

Why not? The best governor rivers have ever had in recent times is and I have no apology for that. Could he have done better, of cos but i recognised his achievements down here so far.
If u think otherwise, give names of other rivers governors that have done better than him.

20 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nebuchadnezar: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
See as that man dey look amaechi in that pics say *this mad is mad oo*

4 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

Why not? The best governor rivers have ever had in recent times is and I have no apology for that. Could he have done better, of cos but i recognised his achievements down here so far.
If u think otherwise, give names of other rivers governors that have done better than him.

Are you in Rivers state? the only thing Ameachi can boost of is the school project.

7 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by stinggy(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Keep taking panadol for another man's headache.
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Are you in Rivers state? the only thing Ameachi can boost of is the school project.

I am in rivers and i can authoritatively tell u that u are highly ignorant of subject matter.
Even NL search engine will shed more light to ur darkness. Don't think I will do that for u.

16 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by masseratti: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2014
How would someone wake up in the morning and start writhing this belly aching write up about someone

8 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by jayonpoint(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
@op u're politically deficient!

Who told u wike wil near winning d election in RVS? Dat he used federal connection to muscle other aspirants out of d race by doctored delegates list n deprived aspirants frm exercising their constitutional ryt to vote n b voted for Wich is enshrined in our constitution. Dat act had created more troubles for him n pdp than any1 will envisage his victory.

On Abe, favor can't b at d expense of quality, for heaven sake! D ealier we stop thinkn govt's job shld b done in favor of some individual @ d expense of d pple d bettee for our nascent democracy. Hwever, was a political efficient calculated decision in d interest of d party, nt coz Abe stake his life foe ameachi therefore he shld b given d slot without considering his popularity.moreso, In tyms of image, dakuku is a candidate per excellent. Talk of competency n resourcefulness he's d best nt wike whose so incompetent, some1 who has reintoduced thuggery n kidnappin back into d state n whose mode of politics is charade wit vengeance n lack d temerity n technical knwhow to rule without violence. Is dat wat u're campaign for? I'm nt frm rivers bt I've bn to dat area n I can tell u dat wike so sure will lose d forthcoming election.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

I am in rivers and i can authoritatively tell u that u are highly ignorant of subject matter.
Even NL search engine will shed more light to ur darkness. Don't think I will do that for u.

I am in rivers state so I don't need nl search engine for any details, anyway it was really nice meeting you. Nigerians are used to celebrating mercy drop instead of rain fall

6 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by emmasege: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
The rejection of amaechi by Tinubu could be justified that he will be too powerful & influential as a VP for someone like Buhari. They would rather select a non ambitious YES man for d post.
Sorry o Rotimi. Hope u now believe the adage that "blood is thicker than water". While the whole north was queuing up behind their own, you were stabbing ur own brother at the back.
Anyway, since u are Rotimi, we'll gladly welcome u in the s/west after May 29 in case ur folks declare u unwelcome in the zone. We'll provide a safe haven for u to contribute to d s/west economy by freely spending Rivers money.
Sorry, so gbo?, Rotimi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

I am in rivers state so I don't need nl search engine for any details, anyway it was really nice meeting you. Nigerians are used to celebrating mercy drop instead of rain fall

In otherwords u expect wike to give u the desired rain fall u are looking for right?
What rainfall did the tout give as lg chairman of one of the richest council in the nation?
What rainfall did he give as minister if education other than desiring to sack Nigerian lecturers?
Stop being gullible and wise up.
The only rainfall i know of is the one that constantly goes into Wike's pocket.
The billionaire has no other recognisable source of income other than politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

In otherwords u expect wike to give u the desired rain fall u are looking for right?
What rainfall did the tout give as lg chairman of one of the richest council in the nation?
What rainfall did he give as minister if education other than desiring to sack Nigerian lecturers?
Stop being gullible and wise up.
The only rainfall i know of is the one that constantly goes into Wike's pocket.
The billionaire has no other recognisable source of income other than politics.

Demdem wait a minute! I'm not a supporter of Wike. I'm with Ameachi for bringing Peterside

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by huptin(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Please Buhari pick Amaechi as your vice and have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Demdem wait a minute! I'm not a supporter of Wike. I'm with Ameachi for bringing Peterside

Then u are highly sensible. It's ur right to dislike or like Amaechi. Afterall he isn't ur lover.
Only fools wants wike.

5 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by cidieschat(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
OP, you are extremely high on weed. Jonathan cannot also tackle the sale of weed to these part of the country too. You just open a thread and post rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers State Governor. APC Primaries Biggest Loser!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

Then u are highly sensible. It's ur right to dislike or like Amaechi. Afterall he isn't ur lover.
Only fools wants wike.

He can't be my lover, to me he redeemed his political image by bringing Peterside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sagay: Remove EFCC, ICPC From Malami’s Control - Prof. Advises Buhari / NUPENG Gives FG Two-week Ultimatum Over Bad Roads / Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.