Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death (19759 Views)

Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen / Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Bennyberry(m): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Lagos nd wahala
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by babydelight(f): 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Dis is outregious to say
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by funkiebully: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2014
EVUL
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by dafil22(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Mother and children kill husband\ father? D stories we hear these days sha
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by onyxo76(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Ikegift4real:
heart of women ........
desperately wicked!!
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by flexing11(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
woma,,,,,,,,,,,,, rite frm d creatio,,,,,,, of eve, dat is w,,,e,,, d troulble started,
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
This life

He survived all the bombings in the city of Kano, only to be killed by his own flesh and blood
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by illicit(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2014
That church member is a responsible citizen

1 Like

Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Lekcy001(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2014
end time materials (wife and children).........ok ooo
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by EmirOMENT: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Lmao...yo-robbers at it again.
They always kill what they can't produce.

Simplychic you have a messagegrin

1 Like

Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by igwedubai2(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
I hv said b4 now the world is comin down gradually. Well, baba God we dy beg oooo na ur hand we dy ooo
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by AHOY147: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Yoruba! Killing things is rooted in their blood. Divorce case na for Yoruba e plenty pass, ritual cases etc. Don't quote me.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by valdes00(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
blemon44:
They should investigate them very well
If found guilty
They should face the penalty
And they will catch the penalty lik MANUEL NEUER

1 Like

Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by armadeo(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
lalasticlala:

Vanguard gathered that the suspects had allegedly hacked Moses, who is based in Kano State, to death with a pair of scissors during a fight at their Block 285, .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/wife-children-accused-hacking-husband-death/

Hacked ?? To death with a pair of scissors. ?? shocked shocked

In a national newspaper.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Gosh!

I wonder how they can afford to be at peace with themselves after such acts.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by radiant3(f): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Sheer wickedness...
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Wife, I can understand ...Children, I cannot lipsrsealed
What is this world turning into?
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Kimoni: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dear Lord, you alone know what truly happened. Pls be with this family at this low point in their lives. Amen.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Anyigor21(f): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
So disheartning. May his soul RIP
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by simplychic(f): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
EmirOMENT:
Lmao...yo-robbers at it again.
They always kill what they can't produce.

Simplychic you have a messagegrin

Seriously get a job, you need one, hoping around looking for a hate filled post about Yoruba, you need urgent help cos you may end up in A&E if you continue this way cos the hate has got the better part of you, is this how your dad go about talking endlessly about hate and petty things, it's not fair on you cos he has damaged you badly, it's a shame he raised a man like you, you have no vision or mission you only go about spreading hate. What a shame, get something doing and learn to love your osu brothers. Most importantly seek help you need one.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
Wife, I can understand ...Children, I cannot lipsrsealed
What is this world turning into?

That tells you the man is not as innocent as you think
The story said it was a fight
He was probably beating Shege out of the poor woman before her kids joined in to defend her
The man lives in Kano ,probably with another set of family
A visiting husband who came home for Christmas and wants to give the woman who has struggled as a single mother,heat.
Just because he died doesn't make the killers guilty
She Could have been the corpse,had her kids not come to her rescue

To all the men that will leave a woman and her kids to start off a new family,let this be a lesson
If you abandon a wife,you have also abandoned your kids
If you like stay there and be forming father,when a fight breaks out,the kids know who to align with
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by EmirOMENT: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
simplychic:

Seriously get a job, you need one, hoping around looking for a hate filled post about Yoruba, you need urgent help cos you may end up in A&E if you continue this way cos the hate has got the better part of you, is this how your dad go about talking endlessly about hate and petty things, it's not fair on you cos he has damaged you badly, it's a shame he raised a man like you, you have no vision or mission you only go about spreading hate. What a shame, get something doing and learn to love your osu brothers. Most importantly seek help you need one.
I have a full green life, I don't know if the same thing can be said about yougrin
If you have a life, you wouldn't have come online to spew concocted lies for peoplegringrin
You're even sounding like a broken drum, I have told you countless times that we don't discuss about people who are smelling and inconsequential people so spare me the nonsense talk about discussing about you people.
I am only repaying the yo-robber nation for the evil things they have spew against us. gringrin
Ironically when they are spewing all that, we're not angry cos we know they are lying but the same cannot be said about you people who got angry at the sight of truth.
You people prefer lies and deceit to massage your worthless egogringrin
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
That was exactly what happened to my late uncle january this year. His wife immediately called the church that he slumped and died without informing the family or neighbors but the church (TTC or TCC dont know what its called but somewhere in Lagos) went ahead and buried my uncle behind the knowledge of the family, friends and neighbors without informing the police or anyone. embarassed
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Catered4:
That was exactly what happened to my late uncle january this year. His wife immediately called the church that he slumped and died without informing the family or neighbors but the church (TTC or TCC dont know what its called but somewhere in Lagos) went ahead and buried my uncle behind the knowledge of the family, friends and neighbors without informing the police or anyone. embarassed

Do you have evidence that she killed him or is this the usual case of a dead man must have been killed by his wife and you want to demonize the wife.people slump and die FYI.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by fred04(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nawao to all dis yoruba women, the other one killed her husband cos of #10 tomtom. God knows dat I will never marry them. Come to ma Street you will c only landladies no landlord.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Niseamaka(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

Do you have evidence that she killed him or is this the usual case of a dead man must have been killed by his wife and you want to demonize the wife.people slump and die FYI.

Where in his post did you see that his uncle was killed by the wife?. You're the one hastely jumping to conclusion based on assumptions just like u did in your earlier post where u concluded that the victim was guilty and passed judgement.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Leviskeke(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bizarre things keep happening..
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by kayalla(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
we de do autopsy for Nigeria? never knew o.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by simplychic(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
EmirOMENT:
I have a full green life, I don't know if the same thing can be said about yougrin
If you have a life, you wouldn't have come online to spew concocted lies for peoplegringrin
You're even sounding like a broken drum, I have told you countless times that we don't discuss about people who are smelling and inconsequential people so spare me the nonsense talk about discussing about you people.
I am only repaying the yo-robber nation for the evil things they have spew against us. gringrin
Ironically when they are spewing all that, we're not angry cos we know they are lying but the same cannot be said about you people who got angry at the sight of truth.

You have obviously become a nuisance and you are glad about it.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by simplychic(f): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
EmirOMENT:

You are a fool, a proper nuisance and you seem to be proud about it. I can see you live and work on nairaland. It's obvious you are very less busy, you better go and get a conductor job to earn a living, cos if you are busy you won't have to tell cos it will be obvious but I can see it's the other way round for you. I pity your parents cos they have a lazy bastard for a son. You keep imagining things in your mind and assume every other person is lying, it shows how damaged you are cos if you assume someone you have never met or know their experiences in life is lying about a case that does not even concern you then you are seriously damaged.
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by EmirOMENT: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
simplychic:

You are a fool, a proper nuisance and you seem to be proud about it. I can see you live and work on nairaland. It's obvious you are very less busy, you better go and get a conductor job to earn a living, cos if you are busy you won't have to tell cos it will be obvious but I can see it's the other way round for you. I pity your parents cos they have a lazy bastard for a son. You keep imagining things in your mind and assume every other person is lying, it shows how damaged you are cos if you assume someone you have never met or know their experiences in life is lying about a case that does not even concern you then you are seriously damaged.
simplychic:

You have obviously become a nuisance and you are glad about it.
I think you're the nuisance here, you're making noise with nothing to show for your noise(typical of yoloba people)
You people are known to be hypocrites of the highest order.
If you're not a low lifer, you wouldn't have lie in the first place.

Sillychic, I will follow you to always wipe you back to realitygrin
Re: Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lack of anger management

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Epileptic Lady Killed In Delta, Baby Abducted After Friend Tricked Her With Cure / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto / Nigerian man sentenced to 10 years in U.S for for obstruction of justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.