Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme (1384 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 / Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme by opeygreat: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2014
This is to bring to the notice of the general public and all concerned candidates that the list of Successful candidates for NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme Award has been released. However, members of the public, especially those that are expecting their names should check this list. Parents of children that applied for the NLNG scholarships award should also check this list for their children’s names.

The NLNG Scholarship Schemes are part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts to support human capital development and encourage high performance while ultimately growing a pool of high potential graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
List of NLNG 2014 Scholarships Award Beneficiaries by State:

Abia State

Name/ Exam No.

Ikondu Chukwubueze S – 551856Cl
Abuka Victor C – 532249GH
Elendu Joshua O. O – 500069JC

Akwa Ibom State
- See more at: http://www.scholarsng.com/2014/12/nlng-2014-scholarship-scheme/#sthash.50My5qLp.dpuf
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme by samley19(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
opeygreat:
This is to bring to the notice of the general public and all concerned candidates that the list of Successful candidates for NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme Award has been released. However, members of the public, especially those that are expecting their names should check this list. Parents of children that applied for the NLNG scholarships award should also check this list for their children’s names.

The NLNG Scholarship Schemes are part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility efforts to support human capital development and encourage high performance while ultimately growing a pool of high potential graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
List of NLNG 2014 Scholarships Award Beneficiaries by State:

Abia State

Name/ Exam No.

Ikondu Chukwubueze S – 551856Cl
Abuka Victor C – 532249GH
Elendu Joshua O. O – 500069JC

Akwa Ibom State
- See more at: http://www.scholarsng.com/2014/12/nlng-2014-scholarship-scheme/#sthash.50My5qLp.dpuf
dz z nt ours shocked
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme by mikeayus(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
please how can i apply for this scholarship? When is d next application starting?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme by Samyokporua(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Dis thing dey true?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme by DJMONACO(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2014
why is dis limited .tot nlng get money
only 51 names wia dere
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For NLNG 2014 Scholarship Scheme by LadyJul(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Is this list for undergraduate or post graduate?

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Education Agent / IJMB: Is It Still On? Someone Should Tell Me All About It. Any Volenteer? / I Have D7 In Maths Pls Can Eksu Admit Me As A Business Admin Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.