Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (59173 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Nigerian "Witch Doctor" Jailed 14 Years In US For Providing Juju To Drug Pushers / Two Lesbians Caught, Stripped And Beaten By Fellow Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by exxy(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2014
insteresting!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by texazzpete(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:

Advocating rape ke? How? And you see no wrong in them staying together in d same cell? Your brain must have been formatted! grin seems you n Osama are of the same breed. Mtshew

If you don't see how putting women in the same cell as hardened male criminals will end up in rape, you're dafter than I thought. Though from your words I think you know very well what you were advocating.

Also, if you think putting them in the same cell equals a continuation of their relationship, it would appear you have a childishly flawed imagination of how Nigerian prisons are. Putting them in the same cell means they get to share the same cell with maybe 10 other women.

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Godmother(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both Men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.

For real
Please mention their names asap!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Collynzo9: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Ambrogio:
This goes to show what our priorities as a country are. I don't recall there being a penalty for rape in our constitution, but there's a penalty for display of love
Why don't you go and rape someone so that you can find out what the penalty is.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by folameme(f): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
It's a free world
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both Men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.
it very true....ma broda once xperienced it.....if nt for GOD nd his physical strenght......that man would have raped im........
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Godmother:

For real
Please mention their names asap!
diers notn u can do to dem........here in 9ja.....bros no waste ur tym......my dad whose a high ranked top politician couldnt do anytin to ma broda's encounter
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by harffie(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Francon:
They should mixed them with the guys in the cell. That way, they will understand it's Adam n Eve. Not Adam and Adamu or Eve and Evelyn...
abi na @Francis and Francon
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by xtervaganza(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm not in support of their acts but why should they be jailed? They did not harm anybody na

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by folameme(f): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
they should leave them jare....fornication and being
gay are all sin. peoole that steal our money deserve this jail sentence...

some people are throwing stones meanwhile they are sleeping with their friend boyfriend...i call it stupidity

mtcheew
God bless u babe,all sins are equal before the Lord,even those who engage in pre_marital sex,have the right to castigate them imagine?its a free world,live and let's live don't judge anyone. They are adults,and they have control over their lives.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2014
If all lesbians are to go to jail, then we have to build 30 more jails. Lesbianism is everywhere. Even in secondoary schools
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by thegoodone2(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2014
if u jail them they will counting doing it in the cell with their mate. if u jail them they will counting doing it in the cell with their mate.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

Are you supporting the act of lesbianism madam?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Veckylord(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Serously i wont lie i watch lesbian movie alot, my phone half of d movie that is in it is lesbian movie So if u are like me and still condem dis act u de craze.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
folameme:
God bless u

Thank you ma and you too.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
Are you supporting the act of lesbianism madam?

No I'm not.

But even you should be aware of the fact that a high profiled person will not be prosecuted for such an act.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by donemperor: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
As far as i m concerned ,if homosexuality is a crime then masturbation should be a crime.As God didnt create Adam and Adamu so also did he not create Vaseline.I wonder why we concerning ourselves with how mature consenting adults want to have sex....I put the blame squarely on a clueless C-in-C so desperate to shore up his flagging popularity he signed a Bill into law that infringes on fundamental human rights.....and he s being cheered on by dunces and hypocrites.......

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by jdbrasco(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Mumu, it's a news because we d s- eastners dnt tolerate it unlike d ass-s-westers. There r alot of them SW dirty gayz and lesbos petronized by malos all over
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by seunoni34(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2014
jdbrasco:
Mumu, it's a news because we d s- eastners dnt tolerate it unlike d ass-s-westers. There r alot of them SW dirty gayz and lesbos petronized by malos all over
Shallow minded people are fond of tribalizing every thread on nairaland .
I pray God delivers you From this disease.

4 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by fittty(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2014
How are we supposed to have 3threesomes if they keep jailing them undecided cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Ilekeh(f): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sick people (mobs), they should leave people to live their life. It's not by force to be heterosexual.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Dannylux: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
With the rate at which Governor Obiano is clamping down on societal immorality, Anambra will eventually become the African Vatican City in no distant time.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by okeke00(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
i wish there would be a 30 years jail term for corruption. I will take nigeria serious
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Stallione(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

Kenny u must be a lesbian,just hear urself out,instead of condemning wot u've read here,SMH!!!! undecided
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Stallione:
Kenny u must be a lesbian,just hear urself out,instead of condemning wot u've read here,SMH!!!! undecided

Okay.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by tunezvic(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ambrogio:
This goes to show what our priorities as a country are. I don't recall there being a penalty for rape in our constitution, but there's a penalty for display of love
by their comment we shall know them..

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by heskeyw(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
If na me catch them, then party is involved. By the way, @lalasticlala, I envy u ooo. With the way ur topics dey make frontpage dz days eh, e be like say na only u waka come.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by zionexcellence: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
This story is smelling lies
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Truckpusher(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:

The Nigerian authorities made a law against it ,so everyone of us should respect it that way and if you find it difficult to cope, quietly seek asylum in countries where they are revered and welcomed.
Thank you.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by heskeyw(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
@seun, I wrote three some and u changed it to party.? What has party got to do with 3 people?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by folameme(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
ManInTheMirror:

Thank you ma and you too.
uw sugar
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.