Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (59176 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Nigerian "Witch Doctor" Jailed 14 Years In US For Providing Juju To Drug Pushers / Two Lesbians Caught, Stripped And Beaten By Fellow Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by folameme(f): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Stallione:
Kenny u must be a lesbian,just hear urself out,instead of condemning wot u've read here,SMH!!!! undecided
Keep quiet Stallione,don't u engage in pre_marital sex?don't u tell lies?don't u drink?do u adhere to the ten commandments?are u clean?now tell me,what makes you different from them?let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Y'all castigating are hypocrites becos no one is a saint.(Live and let's live)capish!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by jamesbawa(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
they should leave them jare....fornication and being
gay are all sin. peoole that steal our money deserve this jail sentence...

some people are throwing stones meanwhile they are sleeping with their friend boyfriend...i call it stupidity

mtcheew
is u frnd sleeping with ya boyfriend?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by vislabraye(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both Men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.

Which organization if not Nollywood ?
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by pseudonomer: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
I believe it's time we have to review this... I'm not in support of *homosexualism. But come to think of this... I think we are just too harsh towards this people. And we are actually violating their basic human right.

Yes, being a gay or lesbian is a sin against God. I believe *homosexualism is in the same sin category of Fornication, Adultery, etc... Is there a law jailing anyone caught *fornicating or practicing adultery? No.

Gays and les... should be allowed to live freely. I will support not recognizing a legal marriage between two people of the same sex.

*Homosexualism doesn't leads to abortion, or unwanted pregnancy...so why harsh law?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by ChynoBEATS: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
justi4jesu:
Pictures or ....... lipsrsealed
Adonbilivit shey??.... Lol
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lolz. Chioma hmm all dis ch ch pple.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Tushkid74(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
SMH.
Boko boys and bandits dey run amok,nah lesbos una dey threaten with 14years imprisonment?
Tsk tsk tsk.

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ambrogio:
This goes to show what our priorities as a country are. I don't recall there being a penalty for rape in our constitution, but there's a penalty for display of love
What kind of stupid show of love is that? Its a pity some humans think the way you do.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ambrogio:
This goes to show what our priorities as a country are. I don't recall there being a penalty for rape in our constitution, but there's a penalty for display of love
I wonder! Priorities!! Look at the state of Anambra even?? Its in shams! Now they wannna take their anger out on 2 Hot lesbians?? Shame on this God forsaken society!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
So where is your eveidence? Show us a picture.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Daresh(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

True that! The law is only for the defenceless
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by pautex: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
pishure or idonblivid
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Lovine: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
What they need is deliverance, not all these the people are doing. It is demonic and only Jesus is the answer, not Church or Mosque.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
justi4jesu:
Pictures or ....... lipsrsealed
...adonbilivit
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both Men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.

God cannot and will not apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah ... If you read the story very well you will understand that Abraham begged God to save the city on account that there be ten righteous people in the land, but ten righteous people couldn't be found save for Lot and family (not up to ten)...

In the case of Nigeria we have well over 1 million righteous persons here. ....

So God wouldn't destroy Nigeria my dear....
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by xrayz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
scam,all na wash.esterblishing a link online with false story to source for fund abroad.@der oda members in d state. ;
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by chilan: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Name the organisations or shut up
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by chilan: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:

Name the organisations or shut up!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by chilan: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
kennygee:
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

Name the ogas or close your mouth!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't really have problems with the girl on girl thing as long as it's not me. People are caring about other people's business as usual...mstcheww.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Backward country and people! angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by DaBullIT(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Only a selected few made reasonable comments. Others? Just booming voice out of ArseHowles

We are who we are , we may all look the same we do not always feel the same

Whoever wants to be with the same sex should have that freedom , after all we have embraced the Oyinbo culture

That section constitution that imposes jail term for gays should be truncated

That's not a priority , and tnats Infringement of rights to personal life

And that a why US and other countries in the world still have sanctions on Nigeria , because Mùmú at the top and his buddies chose to pass the gay bill into law , dont ask me for proof , Google it. , youll find the news article

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
And how does arresting them stop boko harams from bombing,how does it stop our soldiers from dieing.?
Its funny what we make our priorities in this country,I think we need to review our constitution asap....
We all know the ogas at the top do more than that...and they are not arrested... undecided
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by sylaz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is there a law against homosexuality or a law against homosexual marriage? They can place a ban on gay marriage because they don't have anything better to do but arresting or prosecution or disturbance of two adults in their own private establishment not constituting harm to anyone else except Hot/hungry jobless men is a direct infringement of their human rights. Doesn't matter how you see it.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by drkay002: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Natasha2(f): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't get it, I thought the 14 years jail term penalty was for gay marriages??

I feel sad for them though. We are always up to the task on irrelevant matters forsaking our true problems. A man whose house is on fire has no time to chase rats, this is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
The police in Ogidi Anambra state have arrested two young ladies identified as Chioma from Umudioka in Dunukofia council area, of the state and one Amaka for allegedly engaging in lesbianism.

The suspects, according to a police source, were caught while indulging in the unholy act in a beer parlour belonging to one of them.

Reliably gathered that members of the homosexuality and lesbianism family in the state have started mobilising lawyers to make sure that the two ladies and their other members currently in police net are not sent to jail.

It was further gathered that the lesbianism family are now mobilising funds from their members in other parts of the state ahead of their legal expenses.
Our correspondent learnt that the Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Isah Mohammed has vowed to make sure that the suspects are jailed so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

It would be recalled that President Goodluck Jonathan recently signed into law a bill prohibiting gay and lesbianism.

One of the suspects who was interviewed,confessed to the crime, saying it was the handiwork of the devil. She said

“Please, one of my sisters is staying in her shop at Ochanga Market in Onitsha, and I don’t have her phone number off head. Please help me beg the police to allow me call her. I will never live in such dirty life again” She pleaded.

When contacted, Divisional Police Officer, DPO Mr. Isah Mohammed confirmed the story insisting that the matter must go to court.Mohammed however, advised any interested persons to go and wait for the police in the Court, adding that it is where they “can seek for the bail of the accused dirty ladies for their alleged actions.”

According to the Nigeria’s anti-gay law, the suspects risk 14 years jail term each if convicted.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/two-lesbians-sentenced-to-14-years-in-prison-according-to-nigerian-anti-gay-law.html

I would have loved to donate to the legal fund but then I read all the God and devil stuff and that its a dirty act.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Natasha2:
I don't get it, I thought the 14 years jail term penalty was for gay marriages??

I feel sad for them though. We are always up to the task on irrelevant matters forsaking our true problems. A man whose house is on fire has no time to chase rats, this is irrelevant.

This is how the government side tracks it's people from real issues and dunce Nigerians fell for it. Again.

"When you're hungry, your Brother becomes your enemy" Bob Marley
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Aida13: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm ashamed of this government. Is this the 21st century or the stone age? How about jailing men for polygamy? So many acts can be frowned upon but doesn't make it a crime

I'm not for or against gays but please who have the offenders harmed here? What about the corrupt devils in high places increasing the hardships of millions of Nigerians pssscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by vitality22(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
folameme:
Keep quiet Stallione,don't u engage in pre_marital sex?don't u tell lies?don't u drink?do u adhere to the ten commandments?are u clean?now tell me,what makes you different from them?let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. Y'all castigating are hypocrites becos no one is a saint.(Live and let's live)capish!
I just wonder the way some folks reason. It is in the law that you should not do a particular thing, if you break the law, simply face the music. No human is clean and without sin. If tomorrow the law says if you make love with an opposite sex (which is almost impossible), you will be jailed simply obey the law of the land simple. Our law is against homosexuality, if you must practice it, then simply leave for another country and do your thing the way you want it. For Nigeria, its a NO NO so says the law. Its as simple as that.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Natasha2(f): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
CityNG:

This is how the government side tracks it's people from real issues and dunce Nigerians fell for it. Again.

"When you're hungry, your Brother becomes your enemy" Bob Marley

Its so annoying, just look at the report, one would think they caught a serial killer. The 14 year jail term is just too much. How does this affect Nigeria? I mean will their lesbianism boost or decrease our economy or security? Whats the need of wasting time and resources on it? We have pressing issues to deal with and for me homosexuality is not part of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.