Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Need To Design A New Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Design A New Website (645 Views)

How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! / Pls help review my new website / Tansian University Launches A New Website Http://www.tansianuniversity.edu.ng/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Design A New Website by kel2real: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
PLS I NEED TO DESIGN A NEW WEBSITE BUT I CANT INSTALL JOOMLA ON MY SYSTEM. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE BUT STILL CANT SEE THE INSTALL FILE/ITS NOT OPENING. PLS I NEED YOUR HELP MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS
Re: I Need To Design A New Website by dwebdesign(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2014
The installation package you downloaded, if it's the zip package, you need to extract it first either on your pc and use FTP agent like FILEZILLA to upload the installation files to the website root.

You can also upload the zip package directly to your foot directory using Cpanel. Then extract and install the script.

Ok?

If you still need more help,

Mobile: 08133884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350
Re: I Need To Design A New Website by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
kel2real:
PLS I NEED TO DESIGN A NEW WEBSITE BUT I CANT INSTALL JOOMLA ON MY SYSTEM. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE BUT STILL CANT SEE THE INSTALL FILE/ITS NOT OPENING. PLS I NEED YOUR HELP MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS

Just install it from your cpanel. It would be much much easier and faster.
Re: I Need To Design A New Website by am4truth(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Have you successfully set up your database?
Is your webserver installed correctly?
if the above questions are yes, then what is the version of your webserver?

Are you using Xampp or Ampps?

Do provide answers to the above questions
Re: I Need To Design A New Website by bedfordng(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
joomla is not an installation file extension like .exe.its a web app, so you will need a software to run as local host on your computer to install it.google for xamp or wamp download

(1) (Reply)

Best And Cheap Web Hosting Service Provider / Adsense Account Needed Anyone Wants To Sell? (Lagos based sellers only) / America Used Hp Probook 6550b -2.40 Ghz Corei5-320gb 4gb Ram 15.6" Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.