Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Carpenter Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums Over N200 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Carpenter Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums Over N200 (522 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Oyan Azeez-Akinwumi, Tennis Player, Killed By Hoodlums In Somolu (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carpenter Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums Over N200 by Izyco: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Mrs. Idowu Adenekan the owner of a house in
Oworonsoki area of Lagos got the carpenter
stabbed to death by hoodlums.

Adenekan knew the debtor would not pay the
debt, she allegedly unleashed her thugs on the
carpenter and his friend. In the process,
Adenekan was killed.

A bottle was smashed on Adenekan's head after
which he was stabbed with a pair of scissors in
the chest. He died before he could get medical
help.

According to the residents, the incident happened on Saturday around 11pm. A resident, who pleaded anonymity, said:

I had just returned from work that day when I
met them arguing over N200. I was told that
Abodurin's friend had owed the landlady the
money since last year and he had not visited the
house since then.

But he came on a visit that Saturday and when
the landlady saw him, she demanded her money, which the man said he did not have. She insisted on collecting the money from him despite interventions from the people around.

When everybody saw that she would not let the
matter rest, Abodurin offered to pay the money,
but she refused. Her aged father also gave her the money, but she refused. At least three people offered to pay the money, but she insisted that..

Read More: >>>
www.vabadon.com/2014/12/carpenter-stabbed-to-death-by-hoodlums.html?m=1
Re: Carpenter Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums Over N200 by holatin(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Those are Omo onile
They parade their self as land owner gratuity collector.
If dem beat you you go know d difference between the monkey and baboon

(1) (Reply)

Barber Slashed My Neck For Not Dating Him / Indonesia Executes Six For Drug Offences / US Woman Wires $1.4 Million To Online Lover In Africa She's Never Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.