Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 (668 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Watch Thor 2 The Dark World Online / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by Diekola17(f): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
How did Loki fake his death? Is Odin dead? Those where the questions that arose in my mind after watching the sequel of Thor. Answers pls if u knw them. Besides I think there would be a part 3 of Thor. Don't you think so too?
Re: A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by Okonediomo: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Diekola17:
How did Loki fake his death? Is Odin dead? Those where the questions that arose in my mind after watching the sequel of Thor. Answers pls if u knw them. Besides I think there would be a part 3 of Thor. Don't you think so too?
there should be a 3 cos how the 2 ended was confusing... like the movie tho
Re: A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by Diekola17(f): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Okonediomo:
there should be a 3 cos how the 2 ended was confusing... like the movie tho
I wish it could be a seasonal movie.
Re: A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by SeverusSnape(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
There would definitely be a third part, I never knew Loki would be the villain and I have this believe Odin is alive.
Re: A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by Guykhena(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Are you guys aware Thor:2 is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe? No one really dies in the MCU smiley

Diekola17:
How did Loki fake his death? Is Odin dead?

Erm he's a god of deception? You know he got magic right? You saw how he faked Thor's hand being cut off? To the eyes of the dark elf,if he could do that then faking his death would be a piece of cake,don't you think so smiley ..

Those where the questions that arose in my mind after watching the sequel of Thor. Answers pls if u knw them. Besides I think there would be a part 3 of Thor.

Of cus come 2017 "Thor 3:Ragnarok" after getting a piece of Thor in Age Of Ultron(2015) of cus smiley ,do you guys even follow the MCU?
Re: A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by Diekola17(f): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oh! Now I get but where's Odin?
Re: A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by Diekola17(f): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
SeverusSnape:
There would definitely be a third part, I never knew Loki would be the villain and I have this believe Odin is alive.
At the begining Loki looked so innocent and cheated one wud have never known he wud be the evil one. Yes I think Odin shud be alive too. He can't just disappear like that he's a major character.
Re: A Discussion On The Dark World: Thor2 by SeverusSnape(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Diekola17:

At the begining Loki looked so innocent and cheated one wud have never known he wud be the evil one. Yes I think Odin shud be alive too. He can't just disappear like that he's a major character.
well, That's one interesting aspect of Hollywood; the suspense...Let's just wait for the next and maybe final part.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Biggest Baggage / How I Met Your Mother Or Big Bang Theory / 6 Things You Need To Know Bout The Big Bang Theory Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.