Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Best State To Raise Ones Kids - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best State To Raise Ones Kids (23744 Views)

Is It Possible To Raise A Child Without Beating / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Borno is the best especially sambisa forest
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Olypeppy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
it all depends on parent...even though there are other factors ranging from environment,school,peer group etc.I grew up in aba...Ngwa rd precisely and my mum did a good job,I still visit them there and the kids living in the neighbourhood are just great,wonderful and creative beings
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by halix239(f): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Icon4s:

Bt he is saying d truth naa. Issues of security/insecurity is very relevant in this topic.
If u pple dnt see riots and violence as a factor to consider up north, we do down south.
Any city up north including Abuja is prone to insurgency and religious clashes. Any thing North is a hell NO!!
then he shouldn't ve sounded like some one with so much certainty, insurgency might be known in the north, but might also widen down to other regions in nigeria. insurgency is not a northern problem, ita a national problem which should be seriously tackled before it gets out of control
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by halix239(f): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
see him mouth lyk ur mouth. And you saying am i God, let us speak the truth, let be realistic, the north will always be a war zone till thy kingdom comes.
Violence attitude is too much in there blood, unlike other tribes.
insurgency is not a northern problem but a national problem, it can widen to other regions in nigeria.in stead of talking trash, pray for ur country

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by sako28: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
halix239:

insurgency is not a northern problem but a national problem, it can widen to other regions in nigeria.in stead of talking trash, pray for ur country

Oyo, Kwara, Enugu, Lagos, Abuja, C.river, Ogun, Imo,

Not Rivers(PHC), many schs are just collecting money but the student are empty. I call it PHC packaged schools.
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Timothy3113(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
halix239:

. Am very certain, i can see you reside in kaduna.
One of my closest friend reside in kaduna from day 1 of his life till his late teens. Do you know y i said it aint a place for a kid to grow up.: the guy is a gbagi, from niger state, his dad, work at kd, during is early days. He told me dat, dey will always wear black cloth, then they will go and sleep in a nearby bush, during dat time. The reason dey do dis is dat u can be dere target, if yo are dere target, they wil cum into ur house and kill u in coldblood.
So are u tellng me dat, you and ur kids, wheneva it is bedtym, na bush u go dey slip, or dere wont be rest of mind. You cant sleep and forget ur environment.
These doesnt require prayer, it is about enlightenment, as i have sed earlier, these my friend mentality, abot life has changed.
He is d most caring friend i have ever had, but he has some bad violent attitude.
But the funniest tin is dat u northerners all love living in ur homeland, no mata d crises.
But when you want to train, a cool headed, kid, and less violent kid. The north is a no. But there are some of them that are cool headed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.