Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Akpos And His Headmaster.come IN AND READ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And His Headmaster.come IN AND READ (914 Views)

Emmm! Its About Akpos And A Teacher☹☹☹ / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! / Headmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And His Headmaster.come IN AND READ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Free period in akpos class,akpos went to the board and wrote GOD WILL PUNISH MY HEADMASTER,not knowing that the headmaster was already peeping through the windòw.Ön seeing what he wrote,see the conversation between Akpos and the headmaster.
HEADMASTER:Akpos so these is what you do when you are less busy,i think we need to expel u from these school,cos i see no sign of seriousness in you.
Fear grips akpos,
AKPOS:sir i am not yet through with what i am writing
HEADMASTER:ok
akpos completes everything.
GOD WILL PUNISH MY HEADMASTER'S ENEMY.
Headmaster:wow'akpos i hereby appoint you has the new captain of ur class.Abeg which kind pikin b akpos.
Re: Akpos And His Headmaster.come IN AND READ by izaray(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Smart and intelligent boy, who makes use his of his brain at any point in tym
Re: Akpos And His Headmaster.come IN AND READ by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
izaray:
Smart and intelligent boy, who makes use his of his brain at any point in tym
abi o

(1) (Reply)

/ What Combination Do You Prefer When You Take Garri - Cassava Flakes..? / Man Tried To Smuggle 94 Iphones By Taping Them On His Body(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.