Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible (3754 Views)

Airtel Android 1+1 Promo. A Scam Or A Nightmare? / Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It / ETISALAT's 2 For 1 Promo On Their New Blackberry Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abbey2sam(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
This thread is for airtel costumers who are not eligible for their on going promo 1+1 comprises of blackberry bundle and android bundle
the blackberry bundle is #1500 for 2gig which means you'd be giving 4gig to last for 60 days

the android package is somewhat the same, but it's 2k for 2gig +1 though which means you'd be giving 4gig to last for 60 days too...i guess we all know all this

now the good thing is if your not eligible, you can give their customer care a call, tell them you want to enjoy their ingoing promo , the costumer care representative will send your number to the appropriate department...
They will call you almost immediately, but the process may take upto 24 hrs

I'm currently enjoying my 4gig blackberry package, i don't even care if it last just for a month

enjoy...
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Lagusta(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
What's the code for the android package.... A friend wants to subscribe..

Anyway, contact Bunmioguns via my signature if you need mtn data....
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abdstrakt(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Does the Airtel blackberry plan work on other devices?
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abbey2sam(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abdstrakt:
Does the Airtel blackberry plan work on other devices?

it works on all devices....including modem
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Lagusta(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:

What's the code nah (android)
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abbey2sam(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
N:B
for you to keep enjoying this offer after the first activation, you have to make sure that you renew it automatically, i.e you load the card and leave it maybe a day to the expiring date, you will be renewed automatically.its a one time offer, you won't be able to enjoy it again if you don't do auto renewal
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abbey2sam(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lagusta:

What's the code nah (android)

for android *437*1# = #2000..........4gig
For blackberry *440*161# = #1500 .....4gig

incase your not eligible, kindly call them...
They will help you out

Enjoy
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abdstrakt(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Thanks b.
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abbey2sam(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abdstrakt:

Thanks b.

You welcm bruh
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Mobi47(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam
Am enjoying mine too o, I called their customer care line the 1st time that the promo came up, nd since den I m enjoying ma tin. It works on anything that can browse
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Promking: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:
N:B
for you to keep enjoying this offer after the first activation, you have to make sure that you renew it automatically, i.e you load the card and leave it maybe a day to the expiring date, you will be renewed automatically.its a one time offer, you won't be able to enjoy it again if you don't do auto renewal

What if i exhaust the data before its expiry date,

Would that mean that i have to call their customer care agent to get on the plan again

1 Like

Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abbey2sam(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Promking:

What if i exhaust the data before its expiry date,

Would that mean that i have to call their customer care agent to get on the plan again

I think on that case you have to call their costumer care
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by nairalife2013(m): 2:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Tis workin. How do I check balance pls?
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

for android *437*1# = #2000..........4gig
For blackberry *440*161# = #1500 .....4gig

incase your not eligible, kindly call them...
They will help you out

Enjoy
whot is the difference between the android and blackberry data? Bcus you can use both on all the phones,
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Abbey2sam(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2014
stardragon:

whot is the difference between the android and blackberry data? Bcus you can use both on all the phones,

i think the difference is in data consumption.......
Android data bundle is always the best for android
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by ITbomb(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2014
stardragon:

BlackBerry plan sucks data more than Android plan

With android plan no matter the zapping, you are at least sure of between 2.5gig to 3.5gig normal data usage (on 4gig plan) depending on your browsing time (night charge less) while the blackberry plan may not even allow you use up to 1gig on the 4gig plan

1 Like

Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2014
The black berry plan sucks data like mad. I use airtel bis for my z10. 1500 for 2 gig. And it last me 10 days or at most 12. I don't download anything. I am always on nairaland and stellas blog. The way the thing zaps my data. I don't understand. The things just taya me. By Monday I will have to get another 1500. I spend almost 6k every month.
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2014
ITbomb:

BlackBerry plan sucks data more than Android plan

With android plan no matter the zapping, you are at least sure of between 2.5gig to 3.5gig normal data usage (on 4gig plan) depending on your browsing time (night charge less) while the blackberry plan may not even allow you use up to 1gig on the 4gig plan
why is airtel charging less in the night?
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by onoerime: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

too slow
Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by ITbomb(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
stardragon:

why is airtel charging less in the night?
Every one charges less in the night
They call it off peak period, that is when their network resources are not being used much as businesses shut down during the night
That is why they can afford to do free night calls at night cos the system is free

And when I say everyone I mean Everyone including ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
ITbomb:

Every one charges less in the night
They call it off peak period, that is when their network resources are not being used much as businesses shut down during the night
That is why they can afford to do free night calls at night cos the system is free

And when I say everyone I mean Everyone including ashawo
ashawo biz na in the night e de blosom o

(1) (Reply)

Issues On Nokia Asha 200 / How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S6 / 3gb For N1000 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.