Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby (21881 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories / Allow Me Move On From My Past & Heal - Actress Toyin Aimakhu To Fans / New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
tintingz:
[size=15]You are On Your Own(OYO)[/size]

rattlesnake:
Self deception

ednut1:
Brokeass husband

What's up with we people

If she said otherwise, everyone would say 'she is not a good wife bla bla bla'

@OP: Congrats; she really changed after marriage
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Bola4mi(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Congrat toyin
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by sexymoma(f): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
jealousy tinz
Where av you bin grin
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
bukatyne:

What's up with we people

If she said otherwise, everyone would say 'she is not a good wife bla bla bla'

@OP: Congrats; she really changed after marriage
how are u sure she has changed. U dey live wit am ni. Or because of her showoff which may be fake anyway
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by tellwisdom: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Muguns undecided
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by honeric01(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
MzMessiTohBadt:
No b only Jackie Chan..,Jet li nkoo...mtchewww

Jealousy dey kill cheesy
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Emperoradrian(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
chiibekee:
Hmmm
Tomorrow una go divorce. Am not praying for that though.
you b ekwensu abi d small sis #jst askin tho#
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
ednut1:
how are u sure she has changed. U dey live wit am ni. Or because of her showoff which may be fake anyway

We both do not stay with her and can only rely on what we hear. Till it changes, let us give them kudos...

I am not a fan of 'he's my small god' but if it works, all good cheesy
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by folabayo1(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cute...am considering fallin in love ooo
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by clevvermind(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ur jackie chan in bed. Gud for you.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by omartins(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
she needs a new car.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by drkay002: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by born2fuckpussy: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
sexymoma:
Where av you bin grin
serving ban on sexuality section under "born2fuckpussy" aand serving another ban on entire nairaland under" born2fuck" if you need my service, just PM
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by chiibekee(f): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emperoradrian:
you b ekwensu abi d small sis #jst askin tho#
na ur papa name u de call. I no be ur papa sister
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by chiibekee(f): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
neejay1986:

B.M.A.N (Bad mouth assocition of nairaland).
na u sabi.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Congratulations.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by experimentist: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
And WTF is she holding a dildoo for?! cry
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
if hes ur jackie chan......den u are his YAo min hu....
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Jesuspikin87(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
chiibekee:
Hmmm
Tomorrow una go divorce. Am not praying for that though.

Say something reasonable please.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by sexymoma(f): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
serving ban on sexuality section under "born2fuckpussy" aand serving another ban on entire nairaland under" born2fuck" if you need my service, just PM
Shey i dey craz ni grin
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by born2fuckpussy: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
sexymoma:
Shey i dey craz ni grin
leave craze for mad people, na ur type go ddey beg make I no commot ham after I don release inside...talks say, the sweetness too much
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by sexymoma(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
leave craze for mad people, na ur type go ddey beg make I no commot ham after I don release inside...talks say, the sweetness too much
Dem go soon ban you again walai grin Your case nor be here grin
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Janet101(f): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is dat why u are Bleaching? Shameless girl.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by koikoi2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
No be small o. The man is really doing a lot of karate on her body in bed.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by milky3(f): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
dre11:
See wordingsshockedshockedshocked
If the guy nah her Jackie Chan

Then he suppose don panel beat her face and body.. ......grin
That's what Jackie Chan does

Anyway....... congrats all the same,
[i][/i]I think she mean Jackie Chan for bed matter
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Omotall(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
MzMessiTohBadt:
No b only Jackie Chan..,Jet li nkoo...mtchewww
why u dey envy her now,u too go marry ur Rambo tongue
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by born2fuckpussy: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
sexymoma:
Dem go soon ban you again walai grin Your case nor be here grin
just put me in mind, Should in case your hubby is not doing fine, I can fill in the gap...I even do sucky! sucky!! When shaved. Abeg leave dat one chance for me. I no do yanga oooooo
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by hensben(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
singlefade25:
nice one
later una go say we nor dey caring grin
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Janet101:
Is dat why u are Bleaching? Shameless girl.
who be this again undecided
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by PrettySpicey(f): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
You go fear Jackie Chan, lol cheesy
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by dre11(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
milky3:

[i][/i]I think she mean Jackie Chan for bed matter

cheesy
cheesy
That's another school of thought

1 Like

Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by slimmingcare(f): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
No doubt she deserves the awards. She give her best at any movie she features

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma, Onyeka Onwenu & Zack Orji Pictured Together / Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong / Picture Of Omotola And Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.