Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby (21884 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories / Allow Me Move On From My Past & Heal - Actress Toyin Aimakhu To Fans / New Photos Of Psquare Paul Okoye's Wife + Her Birthday Shout Out To Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by bosun11(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
What a romantic message..i wish them all the best oooo
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Truckpusher(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Real chicks are talking while broke asss bitches of NL are clamoring for western style equality that doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by tintingz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
bukatyne:

What's up with we people

If she said otherwise, everyone would say 'she is not a good wife bla bla bla'

@OP: Congrats; she really changed after marriage
What's wrong with my statement.. "you are on your own"

are we not on our own?? undecided
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by tintingz(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
bukatyne:

We both do not stay with her and can only rely on what we hear. Till it changes, let us give them kudos...

I am not a fan of 'he's my small god' but if it works, all good cheesy

I know you will not support that one @bolded. tongue
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by bukatyne(f): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
tintingz:
What's wrong with my statement.. "you are on your own"

are we not on our own?? undecided

It does not sound friendly
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
tintingz:
I know you will not support that one @bolded. tongue

Na you know grin
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
bukatyne:

It does not sound friendly
Lol... OK, I didn't mean it that way.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by bukatyne(f): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
tintingz:
Lol... OK, I didn't mean it that way.

No problem
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Hallmark08(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2014
To all the disappointed candidates in the recent APC primary elections, like atiku, D1, KSB, Hamzat, Solomon, come n join the party of slogan Forward Ever! LP is the answer to predicament pdp n apc has caused us AKALA in OYO state says come n join the forward ever bus, LP for the masses, no godfather, Only God is our father.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Ilekokonit: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2014
This lady is actually blooming in marriage.

1 Like

Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by sacora(f): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
MzMessiTohBadt:
No b only Jackie Chan..,Jet li nkoo...mtchewww
trust me, envy kills faster dan ebola....#teamALAKADA
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by sacora(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
moderatorr:
Next minute = divorce
try 2 always luk at d positive side of things/life....#diehardpessimist
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by sacora(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
I have never heard of her
u ain't alive girlie.....in nicki's voice" to live doesn't mean u re alive"
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why are Nigerians so bitter and negative?

Women should praise their husbands more instead of complaining constantly or only sweet-talking him when they want something.
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
sacora:
trust me, envy kills faster dan ebola....#teamALAKADA

She never even find husband yet, talkless of praising him.
Na why e dey pain am be dat grin
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by martin92(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
fp ?
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by Heymus(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2014
sexymoma:
Dem go soon ban you again walai grin Your case nor be here grin
nah u cause am ooh,
Re: You Are "My Small god, My Better Half, My Jackie Chan" - Toyin Aimakhu To Hubby by bukatyne(f): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
So Toyin, what happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Omotola And Genevieve / Copyright: I Will Deal With Lil Kesh - Eleyele / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.