Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (38720 Views)

Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Onitsha.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by danthamccoy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't get the purpose of 'parading' her like that with people gathered around taking pictures. Smh. Naija I hail thee.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
SUICIDE RATE in BAYELSA is the HIGHEST in the world...
I worked there for 3yrs..sometime...ago.
In fact , it has MERMAID inclinations..

At any slightest provocation , an IJAW person precisely BAYELSAN can drink SNIPER...
Or ACID..
To the xtent our porter drank sniper, after her younger sister told her she wasn't beautiful.
She was rescued after so much resuscitation.
CORP members had to form a separate CDS to curb it..
Am yet to see/ visit a place higher than BY..
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by milky3(f): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=Ipledge post=28821313]They no dey work[/I wonder o
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Beesluv: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
UpLoyo:

You are a heartless bastard; your life must be so miserable to say this to some little girl and 13 an1mals like you really fancied your dumb comment.

Hmmmmm
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by kobenol(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
That's the follow up to Mama Patience's talk...
I will rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
chiibekee:
Suicide is never an option pls try something else.
I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by donpizzle123: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
She should rather kill herself dan to commit suicide.lol
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by ussy09(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
See people from Jonathan state grin

Ladies no dey put on cloth there ?
Dey hav no shoes as well.
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Gheebaby(f): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Beesluv:
Things are really happening

She would have used knife which is the fastest means. Ode

Agbaya!!
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2014
She must be really depressed and so she needs immediate attention. No right thinking person would want to do this
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Danova(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Beesluv:

I think you do also. Have you ever thought of suicide as a solution to a problem.

No matter the situation, if there is life, there is hope
Y don't u get your stinking feet in those shoes... #Apply d proverb if at all u remember it
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by zzybaby: 1:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Sniper asin e b like "otapiapia"
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2014
eleojo23:

I would have said 'wow! the way you arrived at this conclusion is simply a work of genius. But alas, you goofed.
I don't see any premise from the story that made you draw this conclusion.

Your statement can be represented thus:

A fight with her sister + depression + sniper = failure of the otueke man.

This is bad logic.
U must b a great mathematician urslf.....bt u shuld hav simply applied logical thinkin to his reply...mayb den u'll understand his jovial point of view
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by unmask: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2014
She should have just killed herself instead of committing suicide
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by acada111(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
I can relate to the issue of someone feeling suicidal but then think of better days ahead and pray...pray...pray.
Sometimes everything in life seem to be on a downward slide lipsrsealed
Final thought: Who know how d life for that side go be, maybe e go hard pass this one sef
Re: Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) by redsun(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is best option for immortal suffering that most Nigerians go through from the cradle to the grave. She wanted to save herself all the agonies.

There is no point being alive living in abject miseries, with little or no hope of getting out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) / Photos Of Owl Killed In UNIBEN Hostel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.