Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (17160 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Days to the commencement Of 2011 presidential, Buhari and his group alleged that an Aeroplane filled with electoral materials to rig the election. While the false alarm is yet to die down, presidential election took place, president Jonathan won , Buhari lost. Hell let loose at the northern part of the country where over 800 people lost their lives including 11 youth coppers who served as INEC electoral officers.

WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THE YOUTH COPPERS?

They prevented some children from voting, which is expected to be for Buhari.
THIS IS THE LIST OF THE COPPERS WHO DIED FOR BUHARI'S THIRST FOR BLOOD.

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari will never become president of Nigeria after causing so much pain to her people.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by chimerase2: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chai

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Caseless: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Phockphockman, u are a blind fowl!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tonybosses: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
The same buhari made Nigeria ungovernable and nw he is cuming to cry on national t.v.

Which military man u dn see when dy cry

The plan buhari has for this country would nt come to past,

Blood thirsty, trigger happy old man!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari will never become president of Nigeria
says who?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by temitemi1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
God forbid n Nigerians also forbid buhari from rulin this country!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Baawaa(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
This one is too childish,if Jonathan says Buhari was the one that killed his father.I will go ahead and vote for Buhari

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by 9jii(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
PDP promoting political crisis and blaming other.
Unstoppable GMB is coming Corrupt your own don finish.
THE END OF CLUELESS GOV.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by donmalcolm21(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
All Apc clowns supporting Buhari need to ask themselves "IF that guy that was killed was my brother will I still support GMB"

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by sandraokosun: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
So this is the strategy of pdp and saTAN immediately the general wins they pay online rodents, vanguard, nta to start propagating lies hoping to bring him down. If buhari is responsible for these why has he not be trial and jailed,or is the president clueless, or scared of one man. He should be bold enough to do it. As long as buhari has not be trial on this you op and all saTANists can be sued for this by law for deformation of character. Be careful, tell your employes u need a real job and not to be hired as a cyber rodent. I dont want to hear the word BUHARI from any saTAN if u people are not scared of him wait till 2015, if u must talk jonathan has been in power for 6yrs bring his achievements, lets table that, so much of CLUELESSNESS and CONFUSION since buhari emergence. Brace urself change is here

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Caseless:
Thank you.

17 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Reptyle(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
donmalcolm21:
All PDP clowns supporting Jonathan need to ask themselves "IF one of the chibok girls or the thousands of Nigerian civilians and soldiers killed under the watch of this government was related to me, will I still support GEJ?"

Fixed.

Stop the bigotry and falsehood.

Vote who you will in 2015 and allow others their choice.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by QuiverBox(f): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Caseless:

Do you have to insult to make your point?

7 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by gists: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Actually, we will never forgive GEJ and pdp for the picture.
Taking nigeria back with under aged voters and turn around to blame the people's general for what he knows nothing about.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Donmarrius: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari will only rule a divided Nigeria,or a New Nigeria comprosing of North,West,and perharps Southsouth-anything Igbo.

Take it from me,Buhari won't rule Igbos

17 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op is that all the pictures you can dig from the net? Pls we want to see more

Feedeefee will surely be booted out of aso rock come 2015 whether you satans like it or not

Nigeria!!! Sai buhari grin

19 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nobody asked for your forgiveness; you are allowed to continue wallowing in your bitterness.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
says who?
O'geme gi n'anya vuuum.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by LogicPower(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari will never become president of Nigeria after causing so much pain to her people.

Some questions for you here:

1. Hasn't the Clueless-In-Chief set up a committee to investigate the post-election riots of 2011?

2. Did he not promise to make the findings of the committee public and deal with ANYONE found to have a hand in those riots?

3. So if you think Buhari has a hand in the deaths of those young Nigerians, why can't you simply publish for us here the part of the report of the investigation where he is OFFICIALLY INDICTED?

We all know you guys are MORE DESPERATE AND JITTERY NOW than ever before, following the emergence of Buhari as the APC candidate. But even then, you should have shown some DECENCY and RESPECT to the families of these young Nigerians who lost their lives in those unfortunate circumstances, by avoiding the temptation to use the deaths of their loved ones in this reprehensible and vile political propaganda.

If I were a relative of any one of those young corpers, I would hate you and your cynical and despicable politicization of their deaths as much as I would hate the evil mobs who killed them in such cold blood!.

33 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Baawaa:
This one is too childish,if Jonathan says Buhari was the one that killed his father.I will do ahead and vote for Buhari
listen to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
9jii:
PDP promoting political crisis and blaming other.
Unstoppable GMB is coming Corrupt your own don finish.
THE END OF CLUELESS GOV.
Your so called general will cry again.

9 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Days to the commencement Of 2011 presidential, Buhari and his group alleged that an Aeroplane filled with electoral materials to rig the election. While the false alarm is yet to die down, presidential election took place, president Jonathan won , Buhari lost. Hell let loose at the northern part of the country where over 800 people lost their lives including 11 youth coppers who served as INEC electoral officers.

WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THE YOUTH COPPERS?

They prevented some children from voting, which is expected to be for Buhari.
THIS IS THE LIST OF THE COPPERS WHO DIED FOR BUHARI'S THIRST FOR BLOOD.

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).
Give it up already!

Ur clueless drunk iz sure headin back 2 otuoke 4 full time fishing or zoo keeping by 2015, ahkey?

@Nairalanders - *abeg nah who knw where I gor c dat old MTN booster card of #1500 buy cos my credit deh kwick finish diz dayz grin

@phockphockman - go & hang, aahkey? cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Donmarrius: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
gists:
Actually, we will never forgive GEJ and pdp for the picture.
Taking nigeria back with under aged voters and turn around to blame the people's general for what he knows nothing about.
Be ready to vote your 'peoples general' in a New Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
So this is the strategy of pdp and saTAN immediately the general wins they pay online rodents, vanguard, nta to start propagating lies hoping to bring him down. If buhari is responsible for these why has he not be trial and jailed,or is the president clueless, or scared of one man. He should be bold enough to do it. As long as buhari has not be trial on this you op and all saTANists can be sued for this by law for deformation of character. Be careful, tell your employes u need a real job and not to be hired as a cyber rodent. I dont want to hear the word BUHARI from any saTAN if u people are not scared of him wait till 2015, if u must talk jonathan has been in power for 6yrs bring his achievements, lets table that, so much of CLUELESSNESS and CONFUSION since buhari emergence. Brace urself change is here
Empty post. Long and meaningless.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Rilwayne001: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=15pt] BUHARI giving this TANjanweedians headache since BC [/size]

Why are you guys running and ranting up and down since yesterday?

@OP whether you like it or not, the zoologist is going back to the zoo grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by donmalcolm21(m): 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Reptyle:

Fixed.

APC trolls have hacked my account, that statement was changed in its entirety to favor APC.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
QuiverBox:

Do you have to insult to make your point?
He's a little kid.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by donmalcolm21(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Reptyle:

Fixed.

APC trols have hacked my account, that statement was changed in its entirety to favor APC.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Donmarrius: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
LogicPower:

Some questions for you here:

1. Hasn't the Clueless-In-Chief set up a committee to investigate the post-election riots of 2011?

2. Did he not promise to make the findings of the committee public and deal with ANYONE found to have a hand in those riots?

3. So if you think Buhari has a hand in the deaths of those young Nigerians, why can't you simply publish for us here the part of the report of the investigation where he is OFFICIALLY INDICTED?

We all know you are guys are MORE DESPERATE AND JITTERY NOW than ever before, following the emergence of Buhari as the APC candidate. But even then, you should have shown some DECENCY and RESPECT to the families of these young Nigerians who lost their lives in those unfortunate circumstances, by avoiding the temptation to use the deaths of their loved ones in this reprehensible and vile political propaganda.

If I were a relative of any one of those young corpers, I would hate you and your cynical and despicable politicization of their deaths as much as I would hate the evil mobs who killed them in such cold blood!.
You mean to publish the report that indicted Buhari so as to saturate the already tumoiled political space?.Have you see how big your brain is?.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
says who?
Oh wait a minute!
Iz diz not d same OP dat doesn't knw what iz called an overcoat & then went 2 completely make a phool outta of his fada's name? all because Buhari's handsome face iz givin him extra ordinary erektion?

Chai hey! grin

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
kastonkastrol:
Op is that all the pictures you can dig from the net? Pls we want to see more

Feedeefee will surely be booted out of aso rock come 2015 whether you satans like it or not

Nigeria!!! Sai buhari grin
Dreamer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms / BREAKING: Roads Won’t Be Closed For Buhari’s Visit, Says Lagos Govt / Kunle Toogun: South-West Traditional Rulers Are Selling Land To Foreign Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.