Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,570 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Modified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (6502 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Modified

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
I want Fashola.
What u see as weakness, i see it as a non issue.
Those that have issues with it won't even vote the General even if Jesus Christ send an angel to deputise for him so what's the point.
Ffuck them all and let the best team emerge.

10 Likes

Re: Modified by temitemi1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Non of my biz... GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
Take your GEJ go siddon one place abeg.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Fashola no ni o!
I embrace a muslim/muslim ticket with all my heart. Anything to kick out the otuoke clueless man and his docile deputy is welcomed by me.
Fucck the propaganda by PDP and their agents of darkness!

6 Likes

Re: Modified by Odutodaiwa: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
God bless you barcanista. I trust you would inform us. For me, my best bet is Prof. Yemi Sobajo. The man is the quality of leader Nigeria never had. We cannot be complaining of not having good leaders and at the same time when some of them come forth we say, they're unknown. Remember this is a VP slot. If Prof. Osinbajo is promoted by the power brokers in the SW, he will sweep the polls in the SW.

In addition to the points you raised. Prof Yemi Osinbajo is married to late Chief Obafemi Awolowo's granddaughter. If you ask me, that is a big plus. Fashola is good but being a muslim is a downside. In my family for instance, we are christians from south west. Fine, we are liberal with respect to religion like most SW people ( We have a lot of muslims in our extended family). I know for sure that my younger ones do not appreciate a muslim-muslim ticket. There are millions who feel like that. They may not be vehemently opposed to Fashola but the idea of m-m is not very appealing to them.
Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Come to think of it, any of this three is highly formidable especially when compared to sambo.
I hope there will be Vp debate ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
See them scrambling for second place!

This VP slot, which will never happen ,will be the most ceremonial position.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
See them scrambling for second place!

This VP slot, which will never happen ,will be the most ceremonial position.

It will only be ceremonial if the CinC makes it so just like Jonathan is currently doing. This is part of the foolishness we're talking about.
A buhari based on antecedents will heavily empower it. So it's very important

7 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Odutodaiwa:
God bless you barcanista. I trust you would inform us. For me, my best bet is Prof. Yemi Sobajo. The man is the quality of leader Nigeria never had. We cannot be complaining of not having good leaders and at the same time when some of them come forth we say, they're unknown. Remember this is a VP slot. If Prof. Osinbajo is promoted by the power brokers in the SW, he will sweep the polls in the SW.
In addition to the points you raised. Prof Yemi Osinbajo is married to late Chief Obafemi Awolowo's grandaugther. If you ask me, that is a big plus. Fashola is good but being a Muslim is a downside.
Honestly, I am confident that any of the three will perform in their capacity as Vice President with statutory responsibility of Chairman, National Council on Privatisation and other responsibilities that comes with the Office or may be assigned to the office by the President. However, I want the APC to seriously weigh the pros and cons of either candidate on the ticket.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

It will only be ceremonial if the CinC makes it so just like Jonathan is currently doing. This is part of the foolishness we're talking about.

Well you can practice you new balanced set up in Alausa when your parallel govt is in place after GEJ wallop una again.

By the way, this time around, with your parallel govt in place, get ready to be automatically a citizen of Arewastani.

Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:

So true! Sambo remains the dumbest vice president ever in the history of Nigeria. Even Patience Jonathan does his job as the VP. He is a nonentity as far as I am concerned.

9 Likes

Re: Modified by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
Do you know anything other than GEJ till 2019?

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

Well you can practice you new balanced set up in Alausa when your parallel govt is in place after GEJ wallop una again.

By the way, this time around, with your parallel govt in place, get ready to be automatically a citizen of Arewastani.

Good riddance!
[/s]

Very foolish post. How does it relate to ur earlier claims.
Again fool, under Buhari, vp slot can never be ceremonial.

9 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
Come to think of it, any of this three is highly formidable especially when compared to sambo.
I hope there will be Vp debate ooo.
You hit the nail on the head. We all know that the General is very good at delegating roles to subordinates, and hold them to task. The three are very formidable, I am seriously considering the Professor's candidacy while Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi, Kwankwaso and other intellectuals and administrators that may not necessarily be our regular politicians be considered to Man the MDAs.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Baawaa(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
For the beauty of democracy out of that three
Amaechi get the slot
Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
So true! Sambo remains the dumbest vice president ever in the history of Nigeria. Even Patience Jonathan does his job as the VP. He is a nonentity as far as I am concerned.

It's a deliberate act on the part of Jonathan to retain the dumb VP.
President daft, vp dumb. Buhari to the rescue.

5 Likes

Re: Modified by temitemi1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
At this moment, nope!!
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know anything other than GEJ till 2019?
Re: Modified by dre11(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=24pt]RT HON CHIBUIKE AMAECHI[/size]

That's the person I want so that PDP won't come with their religion play card.. .
I guess you all know how Nigerians are sensitive when it comes to things about religious beliefs and ways

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Demdem foolish let us wait come 2015 when your parallel govt is established in Alausa because that is the only way we can see how the north will use and dump the foolish southerners that aligned with them.

Nuff talk.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Baawaa:
For the beauty of democracy out of that three
Amaechi get the slot
This is the beauty of APC. Either of the three will make good VPs. That is undiputable. However, with the Chairmanship of APC residing in SS, I don't see Amaechi emerging as VP. What do you think?
Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

Demdem foolish let us wait come 2015 when your parallel govt is established in Alausa because that is the only way we can see how the north will use and dump the foolish southerners that aligned with them.

Nuff talk.
[/s]

Fool, below is still applicable to u.

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Re: Modified by agabusta: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
Honestly, I am confident that any of the three will perform in their capacity as Vice President with statutory responsibility of Chairman, National Council on Privatisation and other responsibilities that comes with the Office or may be assigned to the office by the President. However, I want the APC to seriously weigh the pros and cons of either candidate on the ticket.

Please edit and add the CV of Oshiomole, Rochas and Oby. They too are good and qualified material for the position.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, below is still applicable to u.

Your ever always lack of objectivity and your use of derrogatives in your arguments makes me assume that you must be a lowly street thug and brute ape.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
agabusta:

Please edit and add the CV of Oshiomole, Rochas and Oby. They too are good and qualified material for the position.
I would have included Rochas, but he is running for Governor of Imo state. Oshiomole is from the same zone and state with the party Chairman. The party Chairman will have to resign and the seat moved to another zone (SE or SW) for him to stand a chance. Oby? Is she a member of APC?
Re: Modified by iWitnessng: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
I totally agree with you, the best bet for me is Prof Yemi Osinbajo if Apc wants to the vbote of the sw and christians, they know what to do.
Odutodaiwa:

In addition to the points you raised. Prof Yemi Osinbajo is married to late Chief Obafemi Awolowo's granddaughter. If you ask me, that is a big plus. Fashola is good but being a muslim is a downside. In my family for instance, we are christians from south west. Fine, we are liberal with respect to religion like most SW people ( We have a lot of muslims in our extended family). I know for sure that my younger ones do not appreciate a muslim-muslim ticket. There are millions who feel like that. They may not be vehemently opposed to Fashola but the idea of m-m is not very appealing to them.

Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
[[s]quote author=BackDatAssUp post=28819583]

You ever always lack of objectivity and your use of derrogatives in your arguments makes me assume that you must be lowly street thug and brute ape.
[/quote][/s]

Fool, face topic.

Demdem:

Re: Modified by Rilwayne001: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=15pt] GIVE us BRF cool [/size]
Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mr list

1st Fashola

2nd Fashola

3rd Fashola

4th yemi oshibanjo

5th oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
At first I was glamouring for buhari/fashola ticket, but after the little debate I had with some friends, I think the buhari/amaechi ticket is the best.

Already tinubu is very popular here in the south west and am very sure he will secure south west for APC even without fashola on the ticket. Amaechi on the other hand is a fighter, a fearless person, somebody who will go to any length to make sure gej doesn't get 60% of votes that will come out of rivers state. Giving amaechi the vp slot will just be another bonus for APC...

Buhari/amaechi ticket i support

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Visits Sterling Bank And Udenwa Grilled Over Campaign Funds / Hausa-speaking Northern Christian Names: An Onomastic Analysis / Osun To Pay N10,000 Monthly To Elderly People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.