Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo (27617 Views)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / MTN Stealing My CREDIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by jmoore(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
I dialed *556# to check my balance and I saw an additional message, "Text Yes to 1010! It's FREE! Your number is among the ones that could win for free 1 Generator from MTN ".

I read the message again to be sure I won't be charged for it. I decided to send sms as they stated. I wasn't charged after I sent the first sms.

I received another sms, it was a question. It was free to reply, so I sent in the answer and checked my balance and my money was not deducted.

Minutes later, I received another sms "Confirmed! Your name features in the draw for N10,000,000 from MTN...." I checked my balance and it was obvious, they have stolen my 100 Naira.
If 1 million Nigerians did the same thing, do the calculation.

MTN, if I don't win this 10 Million Naira, you will hear from me!!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oboi grin ur money don commit suicide

36 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Promking: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lmao

Your money has entered one chance grin

11 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by realsammie(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin o boy mtn don collect their happy xmas be dat.
Me self saw the message, i no bother do even though dey say na free.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mtn. Anyone who believes anything they say .

OYO.

12 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by donlyone(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Inspite of their insanely high profit they still indulge in fraudulent acts.

Dia ris God Oooo

12 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by asudan: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:
I dialed *556# to check my balance and I saw an additional message, "Text Yes to 1010! It's FREE! Your number is among the ones that could win for free 1 Generator from MTN ".

I read the message again to be sure I won't be charged for it. I decided to send sms as they stated. I wasn't charged after I sent the first sms.

I received another sms, it was a question. It was free to reply, so I sent in the answer and checked my balance and my money was not deducted.

Minutes later, I received another sms "Confirmed! Your name features in the draw for N10,000,000 from MTN...." I checked my balance and it was obvious, they have stolen my 100 Naira.

angry angry
abeg non ves oh but mumu get grade. You know say MTN na thief u come go subscribe haba Nigerians can fall my hand

22 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by asudan: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry
. You know say MTN na thief u come go subscribe haba Nigerians can fall my hand. Even goat dey Get sense wen dem beat am taya

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by jmoore(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
asudan:

abeg non ves oh but mumu get grade. You know say MTN na thief u come go subscribe haba Nigerians can fall my hand

This is robbery. The victim can't be a mumu na.

6 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by asudan: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:

This is robbery. The victim can't be a mumu na.
My dear you got to wise up now because as for me, nothing will make me fall for those scams posted by MTN. even if it's free. The op fell for it perhaps because of awof.Inspite of the enlightment here yet some nairalanders wouldn't listen and That's is why all these operators will be smiling to the bank while you cry foul. Don't mind those people they post on tv claiming to have won prices because many of them are stage manage abi non be Nigeria I they.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by PerfumeRepublik: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
There is nothing like freebie on MTN....you are supposed to have known that by now

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by motherlode: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry

cheesy @op you are the one who made the mistake not MTN stealing your money. For instance, if you have answered two - three questions for the generator stuff the question which will follow will be like " you have picked to participate for the VIP or MASTER CLASS to win kia( something ) send 1= yes or 2= skip to participate.......................... " the joy of answering cheap questions to garner points cost you the #100 charge wink you didn't read the followed message completely; thinking it was free grin

10 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by jmoore(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
motherlode:

cheesy @op you are the one who made the mistake not MTN stealing your money. For instance, if you have answered two - three questions for the generator stuff the question which will follow will be like " you have picked to participate for the VIP or MASTER CLASS to win kia( something ) send 1= yes or 2= skip to participate.......................... " the joy of answering cheap questions to garner points cost you the #100 charge wink you didn't read the followed message completely; thinking it was free grin
I no be JJC. I ignored the vip message. MTN na ole!!!!!!!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by dicksonxtreme(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
MTN NA JUST thieves
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Chrisx1x(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:

angry angry
thats the price of being a mugu.u shld hv known that nothing in mtn is free esp when it involve winning something.sadly u feel into their trap

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
I tire for dem cry
dicksonxtreme:
MTN NA JUST thieves

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Oluwatosean(m): 1:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Well,me dey play the 1 for 1 free generator nd dey dnt deduct my money. Already have 12,000+ points and lol, i still neva win the generator
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by moneymaker24(m): 1:33am On Dec 13, 2014
LOL @ OP, OYO is the case of your airtime o.

Trust me when I say I don't read those mtn messages coming from such numbers talk more of taking action. They are the reason why I have over 50 Unread messages and I dey use am pose LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by AfricanApple(f): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2014
na today u dey know that one undecided your 100naira don enter voicemail grin

4 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Warlord3000(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Hahaha haha..

Guy you fvCk up big time...

N1m from the devil in yellow Jersey himself..

Haba tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Temihatz(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Lol... MTN scamming Nigerians since 600BC angry

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Beehshorp(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
What is not fraudulent about mtn? Even their name sef na fraud

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Ezedon(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
k
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by purpinkx(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
They Know your phone number , yet they will send you this message, " is ******5026 your phone number ?" ...
Noooo that was my position in the previous Census

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by satowind(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2014
CYNTHIA: Akpos, I'm tired of this relationship.

AKPOS: Why, what's wrong?

CYNTHIA: Since we've started dating, you haven't laughed or smiled at me.

AKPOS: (surprised) Wasn't it you that said you wanted a serious relationship?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by FTC1(f): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2014
So crazy stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by nollyway(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2014
If i was the one dat said it none will believe me...
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Empty Hen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ OP Are you just realizing it

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by kingzjay(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
MTN worst pass devil... They be giving with one hand and collecting with the other!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by lonelydora: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
See una life? Una still dey believe MTN?

MTN so much believe in the slogan that says "Nothing is free even in Freetown"

1 Like

Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by elizabethajoke2(f): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
how
Re: Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo by Innodon(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
mthen again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phones And Tablets That Will Be Rocking In Nigeria This 2016 / Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / One Billion Yahoo Accounts Hacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.