Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony (20806 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
#3. Forgive me, Lord grin.. I did this yes2day, and in the process, I forgot my phone @ home.. Iceberylin, forgive me embarassed embarassed..

#6. Lord, still forgive me cheesy cheesy but it's general with most ladies wink wink..

#9. I do this when the wedding is boring tongue.

The ones who will come to the wedding without gifts for the couples but still expect souvenirs undecided undecided.. #Evils#..

Btw, why is everything on FP about ladies?
@ #3....no wonder she didn't snap pics n change dp frequently...n wen she said ''som1 change my setting, pic taken was dark'' i said 2 myself......'story 4 d gods'...y because i know her potencials...lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by jujutom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
Am guilty of number 7 and 9 if the reception is borinnnggggg.
7 and 9 ke? I hope ur decoration was Behind if ur married grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm...@No 7.....I've seen alotta dose typeS........D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ ar alwayz at weDdingz
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
omojoshy:
@ #3....no wonder she didn't snap pics n change dp frequently...n wen she said ''som1 change my setting, pic taken was dark'' i said 2 myself......'story 4 d gods'...y because i know her potencials...lolz
grin grin Twas the smaller phone I forgot, and not my Z10 tongue.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

you make me miss free chaw angry

You owe me a plate of rice n champagne wink
No vex kiss.. Rice and zobo, you mean undecided undecided?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Horllamideh(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mr Tosin of the "10 types...." fame,i dey hail 000
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by fuckerholic(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
For acknowledging your sin,you are hereby forgiven. Go and sin no more
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Horllamideh:
Mr Tosin of the "10 types...." fame,i dey hail 000
hehehehehehehehhehe grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by kristein(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Walkopet:
I already know, if no be Tosin, who e go be, Mr World Famous 10 Types, Irunmole ti gbogbo NL nsin baba o, FrontPage Guru ti gbogbo aye n pariwo! Iba o!
shey dem dey pay money for the front page nii
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Edusouls(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2014
the oppourtunist: these girls come to weddings very good looking with a very presentable behaviour,greeting everybody, smiling like an angel, snapping everyone she sees in the wedding with her i pad,or i phone,behaving like a foreigner..but when you see her na when they carry food cross am twice, im no come reach am, u go see squeez face run..
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by iceberylin(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
No vex kiss.. Rice and zobo, you mean undecided undecided?

No carry me play o grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2014
iceberylin:

No carry me play o grin
tongue tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by iceberylin(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
tongue tongue
Once i come bk from school,i dh come ya house straight angry
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Once i come bk from school,i dh come ya house straight angry
I no go dey oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

Stop derailing biko undecided undecided..
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by TS2(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2014
lionduke:
the ashebies who will pose, shine teeth, and snap pictures hoping that one maga must fall and pay for the pics, But when yawa go gas...... She go begin form familiarity.

Kai. Lol. Igbo man. The "ashebies". They don't even bother to know the origin of the word - aso ebi.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by dazzlingd(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
a counter thread is needed.
ten types of guys u will meet at every wedding ceremony.
1. the bride's ex-lovers, dey will be present to mock d groom and gossip of how they have sampled the bride in the past.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
dazzlingd:
a counter thread is needed.
ten types of guys u will meet at every wedding ceremony.

1. the bride's ex-lovers, dey will be present to mock d groom and gossip of how they have sampled the bride in the past.

Kachisbarbie will do that not me tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by lionduke(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
TS2:

Kai. Lol. Igbo man. The "ashebies". They don't even bother to know the origin of the word - aso ebi.
Across the niger, if ain't talking money munwa efegodu aka
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
That no.3 shaundecided, maybe they want the groom to have a rethink b4 saying 'i do' wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:

Kach isbarbie will do that not me tongue

hehehehe.
*singing...... this love is unbreakable smiley*
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by ZITRAN: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
11) the one who attends every wedding and observes these ladies and come to nairaland and create a topic "ten types of ladies you find in a wedding"

12) the lady who does makeup every two minutes

13) the lady who comes to a wedding to find a rich guy and start forming.. E.g

Chief - Hello girl, i like you

Lady -- thanks sir, actually my name is helen and i school in kwame nkrumah university, my father is actually from america while my mum is from nigeria that means am a black america and sir i love your new car...

Abeg who ask you??
tosyne2much is not a lady
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by patreeq50(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2015
I like your confession.
For your Chemicals and glasswares call 'PathChem' on 08108735872

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 / Kenule Nwiye Confronts Alexandra Ajagbonna 'King Fajag' At Who Is Who Awards / FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.