Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (63427 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Surplus90(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
This 13 year old girl (pictured below) wearing an explosives-packed vest was arrested in Kano state yesterday December 11th. The girl was arrested after she and a male accomplice walked into a clinic seeking medical treatment. Suspicious hospital staff alerted police who immediately arrested the two.

On searching her, Police discovered explosives hidden under her hijab. The police later revealed that the young girl was from Bauchi and was part of the 'suicide team' that attacked a market in Kano on Wednesday Dec. 10th
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photo-police-arrest-13yr-old-girl.html

2 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by ugoogift: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
oh my God...she looks so innocent
am sure she was coerced into it...
where are those guys getting all these kids from?

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Surplus90(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
ugoogift:
where are those guys getting all these kids from?
my sister if u ask me na who i go ask

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Yeske2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
So innocent, see what brainwashing does to people.

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Ngozi14: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jeeez!! such an innocent girl
or maybe not so innocent

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Funniez: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by emeka20091: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
this is really sad...look at her...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by drimpeccable(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is disheartening!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Surplus90(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
drimpeccable:
This is disheartening!
they've obviously ripped her of her innocence

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
people are heartless

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Odiegwu

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by datguru: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chai

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by bitterpenis(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na wah!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by ugoogift: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
she's just too young and innocent...my God!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by eightsin(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by StrongPen1s: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Don't be easily deceived by that innocent look on her face, even die hard criminals have this look once they are caught. Abeeegi angry

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by okunboy: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Honestly!, this brought tears down my cheeks. I couldn't control it. I betrayed my emotions!. How can be pple be this callous!!? Woe betide thee that co-opt this innocent, God given gift to the world- into this sacrilegious event. May you have no peace through out the days you have left....may your sorrow multiply boundlessly! May God restore this innocent girl! Amen!

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general?

-CramJones

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
[size=30pt]If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general? [/size]

-CramJones
stfu. D so called chibok gals are nt 13yrs old. Fuk cramjones fuk apc fuk pdp

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by manck2: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
cry

you still don't believe that they are monitoring the Trade treaty between Western Nigeria and Nigeria. tell Goodluck jonathan or buhari etc to step his foot in Western Nigeria. you will notice, bombing again.

They have inform jonathan, I believe. You will notice Jonathan did not declare for president or do PDP primary in Lagos , he did it in Abuja. why...?? when Buhari did it in lagos... Bomb happen.. When fashola visited Abuja on television.. Bomb rock lagos.

When Jonathan went to visit the oba of lagos. Bomb happen.

Who is this in the picture... Goodluck Jonathan. because you are violating international law. Obasanjo committed international crime.. Because obasanjo breaks the law all the time.

Western Nigeria have been stupid. And have been scam for 50 years.. And since they know we are stupid.. They got away with it.

[img]http://ntemfacofege.files./2011/01/un-maps-to-mr-biya.jpg?w=230&h=300[/img]
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Ilekeh(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yeske2:
So innocent, see what brainwashing does to people.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was forced or blackmailed. We know how African children fear questioning the orders of their elders.

Children fear their parent and older adults in the community.

I believe she was acting on FEAR.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Ilekeh(f): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
StrongPen1s:
All of you shouting ''so young and innocent'' can you guys please tell me what is innocent about someone strapping bomb of herself knowing fully well the level of damage she would effect on the real 'innocent' ones? Abeeegi angry

Did you see her strap herself?

If you were present while she was doing it, then you're equally to blame.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by courage54(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
This girl alt to be in school.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who says stealing is not corruption.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the kidnapping of more than 200 girls without taking any action. Because if my sister happens to be among those innocent girls I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the killing of more than 16 graduates in the last immigration exams without taking any action to compensate their families. Because if my love one happens to be among those innocent graduates I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who grants amnesty and presidential pardons to those corrupt public office holders who has loot our country dry.

You don't expect me vote for a president who has not done anything meaningful for the last six years.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness. A president who can not bring the sponsors of Boko-Haram who he claims are in his government to book.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Holywizard: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pls Just allow me go 3rounds on her as her punishment. I so much love her dimples
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by PapiWata: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general?

-CramJones

You sir, have evidently taken leave of your senses, as illustrated by your utterly ridiculous insinuation that Nigeria's duly ELECTED president could ever contemplate engaging in the promotion of terrorism, especially since Nigeria's perennial election LOSER, the Weeping General Buhari, is, and has been all along, the PRIMARY financier and organizer of the Boko Haram terror gang, which commenced its campaign of terrorist carnage shortly after the election that elevated Jonathan Goodluck to the position of Commander in Chief, while consigning Boko Geezer Buhari to history's septic tank of sore election losers who instigate random genocidal attacks against the electorate, in response to each humiliation at the polls.

In conclusion, may I respectfully suggest that you go ffuck yourself, and prepare your little mind for yet another in Buhari's uninterrupted CASCADE of electoral drubbings that have manifested over the past decade.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by 2cato: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
[size=30pt]If president Jonathan had acted within 48hours when Chibok was invaded, this girl would have been with her parents having a chance of an education. Unfortunately, due to his carelessness, incompetence, insensitivity, insincerity, ineptitude, weakness, wickedness and greed, he only accepted that girls were kidnapped 18 days after the incident. Now this girl has been brainwashed to detonate herself and kill others.

This is the 13 year old that tried to blow up Kano yet again! By the way, is the President and his Boko boys trying to instill fear in the largest voting population in the North, to prevent them from voting our general? [/size]

-CramJones
why not stop blaming ur stupidity and APC wickedness on gej.

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lawd
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Ezedon(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
.i don't know why some stupid people are blaming gej

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by kenp20(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
lord have mercy
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by DeanHaas99(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
She looks just like the Op sister grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.