Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ (52032 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Livingwalker(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
How can you say delta is cunning and funny and like pidgin? wats that ....Bros abeg change that thing I don't think you've been to delta
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
How many ONDO girls have come to beg from you? Only begger sabi a fellow begger kiss

1 Like

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

I like money d normal way. wink
ha so u can marry a boy even though he has an average bank account.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Livingwalker:
How can you say delta is cunning and funny and like pidgin? wats that ....Bros abeg change that thing I don't think you've been to delta
ok how do delta girls do from ur own perspective?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
how una osun gals be from ur own perspective?
Like every normal girls...and people from don't have common behavior...in osun,we have the ijesa,Oyo,idomina and ife...those four sub yoruba with different characters
OlamiB:
How many ONDO girls have come to beg from you? Only begger sabi a fellow begger kiss
how do ondo girls do from ur own perspective?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
Like every normal girls...and people from don't have common behavior...in osun,we have the ijesa,Oyo,idomina and ife...those four sub yoruba with different characters
bro the girls in ur own area how is their character?

1 Like

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by pweedyuz(f): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ha so u can marry a boy even though he has an average bank account.
it depends...

d average s got to rise in d coming future.....
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na enugu man oh,enugu boys are very hardworking and nice,this I know of.una anambra guys get issue with R,my anambra supervisor cals me klis instead of chris ,na wa oh
You are wrong. Flavour is only Enugu based. He is from Anambra state.

And as for the R diction. I dunno much about that. All i know is that even the Alaba boys now makes correct use of their diction. I think your boss only needs exposition tongue
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
bro the girls in ur own area how is their character?
Beautiful(ugly ones among) they love money and sex
Somy are very intelligent while some are not
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by gbengarock: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
wat's romantic in this
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Crocz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
Anambra state rocks cheesy
Home of priceless beauties tongue

Really?...my girl's from Anambra but she's hmmm, lemme just keep quiet

But I love her, no wonder I like you grin
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
ANAMBRA-love money and high
standards for men and they love
to be fair(light-skinned). You just described a typical Owerri girl. Sorry, Anambra babes aint like that.

1 Like

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

yay!!! cheesy
Anambra girls rock.

#we reppin # grin
Yes o. cheesy
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by herald9: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Akwa Ibom and
Cross River- Most beautiful in Naija but dem love straffin die and also promiscuous undecided

2 Likes

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

it depends...

d average s got to rise in d coming future.....
abi ohh,I feel u.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by dechandel(f): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
to be fair(light-skinned). You just described a typical Owerri girl. Sorry, Anambra babes aint like that.
Errmm. He is actually right in a way. Or do you have any other description about them??
And Owerri girls sabi fair sha. Anambra got the neutral fair color tongue grin

1 Like

Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

You are wrong. Flavour is only Enugu based. He is from Anambra state.

And as for the R diction. I dunno much about that. All i know is that even the Alaba boys now makes correct use of their diction. I think your boss only needs exposition tongue
haha,ok though,but my boss is very exposed but the R always bleeps him up,I don't tell him though.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by hadizadeezy(f): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
so op u know nothing about the north and u are always on NL..

nawa ooo

sorry to say but you are still local

emphasize on research before creating such a topic.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by chibwike(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
Errmm. He is actually right in a way. Or do you have any other description about them??
And Owerri girls sabi fair sha. Anambra got the neutral fair color tongue grin
re u from anambra
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by chibwike(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
some people get time oh
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
Beautiful(ugly ones among) they love money and sex
Somy are very intelligent while some are not
I see so they are a mixture of characters
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
hadizadeezy:
so op u know nothing about the north and u are always on NL..

nawa ooo

sorry to say but you are still local

emphasize on research before creating such a topic.
wow ,I stay in abuja for four years though.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by pweedyuz(f): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
abi ohh,I feel u.
cool
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
chibwike:
some people get time oh
yes u are right.
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
herald9:
Akwa Ibom and
Cross River- Most beautiful in Naija but dem love straffin die and also promiscuous undecided

seconded
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
so what are anambra gals like missberry
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:

cool
I like that shades what designer is it?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I see so they are a mixture of characters
Yea
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
how do ondo girls do from ur own perspective?
Just like any other normal girl, but I haven't seen one beg!
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
Yea
which osun gal is on nairaland?
Re: ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
OlamiB:

Just like any other normal girl, but I haven't seen one beg!
I thought u were n ondo indigene trying to defend her people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.