Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (16037 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari is a movement indeed!

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Unibenstudent, join me as we de sing am doz days for §ku...'When I remember PDP, water run away m eye o'...tonguetonguetongue..btw, barcanista, who be GMB running mate?

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dannyset:
May their(PDP) soul refuse to rest in peace.

This guy was wicked!

2 Likes

Re: . by dridowu: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
how time flies, like the popular saying the constant thing in life is change , so i guess his own change politically was in the reverse mode.
God Bless President-Elect Buhari

12 Likes

Re: . by Ralphlauren(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
i read such old threads and 'shame dey catch me' for barcanista grin grin grin

he was so anti-PDP and anti-GEJ and to see him now supporting the same party and throwing senseless jabs at APC and GMB is embarrassing to say the least

he should have done the honourable thing by deactivating his moniker and starting his nairaland life again grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, I recommend this thread for front page because emergence of Buhari has indeed killed PDP.

embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
When he failed to get monetary protection from Uncle Gbawe and Pendy79,the fool allowed himself to be bought over by PDP.

Shame on him!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by wawaboy1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:
i read such old threads and 'shame dey catch me' for barcanista grin grin grin

he was so anti-PDP and anti-GEJ and to see him now supporting the same party and throwing senseless jabs at APC and GMB is embarrassing to say the least

he should have done the honourable thing by deactivating his moniker and starting his nairaland life again grin grin grin
make una free the guy he like opposition

1 Like

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
wawaboy1:
make una free the guy he like opposition

Na curse? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
When he failed to get monetary protection from Uncle Gbawe and Pendy79,the fool allowed himself to be bought over by PDP.

Shame on him!

The fool has even modified the title of his thread just now.

Hahahahahaha!!!

This thread or another one?
Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

This thread or another one?
Oh! Two of his threads were resurrected. Thought he modified it
Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Oh! Two of his threads were resurrected. Thought he modified it

I was looking through the archives and I stumbled upon them.
Re: . by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Please take this to the FP. After all, it is relevant for yesterday, today and tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: . by thehannibal: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
The useless ijo drunk, barcanista, who speaks with both his mouth and nose will be shamed today.

10 Likes

Re: . by Dawdy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Igba kan nlo, igba kan nbo, enikan o lo ile aye HBO.

6 Likes

Re: . by sheymoni(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't know which one sweet me pass between the death of Abacha or PDP.
Anyway with gratitude to God the almighty, we announce the passing away of the killer party (pdp) who slept in the lord on 28th of march 2015 after a whopping sum of 16 years of misrule.
Wake keeping comes up on the 28th of may 2015 while the final burial comes up on the 29th of may 2015.
He's survived by many children & grandchildren

CHILDREN
1. Jonathan : clueless president ever liveth
2. PEJ : shepopotamus a.k.a dia is god
3. FFK : enun ja wire
4. Okupe : the self acclaimed bastard
5. Fayose : soon to be impeached thug
6. Kashamu : drug baron wanted in America
7. Obanikoro : master rigger

GRANDCHILDREN

Temi temi , barcanista & others

R.S.V.P Texcoco (post-election) formally known as Ichidodo (pre-election) grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, I recommend this thread for front page because emergence of Buhari has indeed killed PDP.

embarassed embarassed
cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: . by Arch1: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
LWTMB
Re: . by garrix8: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okokobioko!!!!

4 Likes

Re: . by JingoOAU(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
We have so many people on Nairaland who has no shame and they will be the first person to point accusing fingers at FFK, Okupe, AbatiN PEG,etc, example of these shameless whores is Barcanista or what is his name.

The man is so shameless that I thought he would have given himself self-imposed annihilation, rather, in his shameless self indulgence, he's still ranting everyday on nairaland with the same moniker he used to campaign for Buhari, using same to vilify him

When God was distributing shame, that boy was probably naked....shame can never be in his dicko.

Let me wait and see him abuse any politician cross carpeting to any party and he would receive the biggest bashing of his life

18 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
JingoOAU:
We have so many people on Nairaland who has no shame and they will be the first person to point accusing fingers at FFK, Okupe, AbatiN PEG,etc, example of these shameless whores is Barcanista or what is his name.

The man is so shameless that I thought he would have given himself self-imposed annihilation, rather, in his shameless self indulgence, he's still ranting everyday on nairaland with the same moniker he used to campaign for Buhari, using same to vilify him

When God was distributing shame, that boy was probably naked....shame can never be in his dicko.

Let me wait and see him abuse any politician cross carpeting to any party and he would receive the biggest bashing of his life

Chai, you wicked ooo.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
sheymoni:
I don't know which one sweet me pass between the death of Abacha or PDP.
Anyway with gratitude to God the almighty, we announce the passing away of the killer party (pdp) who slept in the lord on 28th of march 2015 after a whopping sum of 16 years of misrule.
Wake keeping comes up on the 28th of may 2015 while the final burial comes up on the 29th of may 2015.
He's survived by many children & grandchildren

CHILDREN
1. Jonathan : clueless president ever liveth
2. PEJ : shepopotamus a.k.a dia is god
3. FFK : enun ja wire
4. Okupe : the self acclaimed bastard
5. Fayose : soon to be impeached thug
6. Kashamu : drug baron wanted in America
7. Obanikoro : master rigger

GRANDCHILDREN

Temi temi , barcanista & others

cheesy
Re: . by Rilwayne001: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Shame on him!

Gbam grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by egift(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
JingoOAU:

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Chai, you wicked ooo.

grin grin
the guy wicked no be small! Lol

3 Likes

Re: . by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
People should learn from the miserable life of the OP, he knows nothing and he comes online to act Mr.know it all. The day I hated the dude was when he opened is SW presidential election analysis. He was boasting like he is GOD that day.

Indeed RIP to PDP and their apologists.

16 Likes

Re: . by Oklander: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
quid:

LMAO
The man lost in 2011, 2007, 2003 . . . he will lose again
Oga, how market na, khikhikhi grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oklander:
Oga, how market na, khikhikhi grin grin grin

Their market bad gan ooo.

2 Likes

Re: . by Oklander: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Their market bad gan ooo.
People wey dey wake up these threads wicked aswear, this kind thing dey sweet for belle... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oklander:
People wey dey wake up these threads wicked aswear, this kind thing dey sweet for belle... grin grin grin

Na me wake this one o. The guy was all over the place with his anti GMB/APC posts. But since I resurrected this one and another one of his, he has remained quiet.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: . by Oklander: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Na me wake this one o. Tge guy was all over the place with his anti GMB/APC posts. But since I resurrected this one and another one of his, he has remained quiet.

grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
May the Killer Party that has caused millions of death, poverty, unemployment, thievery, retrogression and executive rascality Roast In Pieces

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937426_pdp_jpeg_jpegfb3c136c9ac3a0ae766013091810a1b4

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Three Years Far Better Than Obasanjo’s Eight Years – Tony Momoh / Buratai Appoints New Operation Lafiya Dole Commanders / Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.