Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos (76478 Views)

Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / Traditional Yoruba Names And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by M4gunners: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

fvck u gaY bastar.t slave! You wanted to insult Traditional Religion and you know that!
Would you have posted the same question if it was a thread about christian/muslim rituals? Woud you have said "ppl dey worship dead-jews/Arab pedophile in this age" ?! Dont take me for a naive pesin. Exactly! he posted about all tribes with regards to this particular Pagan ritual practice . WHy are you bringing Igbo and tribalism in between? DOnt change the topic! You never directed that stup.id comment at any particular tribe. Thats why now Im sure that your main reason for posting that comment was anti-Traditional Religion and not for tribalism.
Na Pagan u go die.
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by NwaJesusteete(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=amunkita post=28849843]

Wat is demon sir...[/quote masquirade offcourse oga
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by shakazuldadon: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
kuntash:

A friend briefed me about this Ajofia , he said when pregnant woman see am, the woman must fall into labour ...

I watched the video on YouTube also, the masquerade indeed appear dreadful ....

I think it would difficult to discuss the culture of Igbos without mentioning masquerades

I will never forget the one that chased me and my guys in Okija back in 2k8 around midnight. As we no die that night ehnnn.... na God..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
M4gunners:
Na Pagan u go die.

shut up bastart. May your entire genration go die.
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by M4gunners: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

shut up bastart. May your entire genration go die.
Village boy. Wen ur mates a planning big, u are dia worshiping juju. Very soon u will realise what you have done to urself fool.
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
M4gunners:
Village boy. Wen ur mates a planning big, u are dia worshiping juju. Very soon u will realise what you have done to urself fool.

You are a f00L and a slave and will remain a slave. F00lish man!

I have travelled abroad to U.K., the middle weast, Asia, etc.

Face your own first!

My Gods have been kind to me.
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by M4gunners: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You are a f00L and a slave and will remain a slave. F00lish man!

I have travelled abroad to U.K., the middle weast, Asia, etc.

Face your own first!

My Gods have been kind to me.
Did u say Gods? No it has to be gods. U have travel ed the whole World and u are still serving Ur dead gods. Homeless pig.
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
M4gunners:
Did u say Gods? No it has to be gods. U have travel ed the whole World and u are still serving Ur dead gods. Homeless pig.

Na ur papa dey dead pig . Dan shege.

Atleast i dont worship idols of a dead jewish man nailed to piece of wood lyk you.

I have travelled the whole World THATS WHY my faith in the Gods of my ancestors has been strengthened.

Unlike u who has been stuck in ignorance and illiteracy and narrow mindedness since birth.
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by RedBororo(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2014
The is the real thing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by QuiverBox(f): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

fvck u gaY bastar.t slave! You wanted to insult Traditional Religion and you know that!
Would you have posted the same question if it was a thread about christian/muslim rituals? Woud you have said "ppl dey worship dead-jews/Arab pedophile in this age" ?! Dont take me for a naive pesin. Exactly! he posted about all tribes with regards to this particular Pagan ritual practice . WHy are you bringing Igbo and tribalism in between? DOnt change the topic! You never directed that stup.id comment at any particular tribe. Thats why now Im sure that your main reason for posting that comment was anti-Traditional Religion and not for tribalism.

Must you Insult yourselves to make a point?
Re: Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos by TA4TA4: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFPgAZN9Jg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK8vHw6Cj8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3SfRRFvVaI

Chai.... I am always excited when masquerade festival in my village is fast approaching.... Indeed culture is sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rams Sacrificed Ahead Of Third Mainland Bridge Repair (Photos) / World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) / Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.