Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9298 Views)

Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by 100Cents: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
you made the best decision....l think your then boyfriend has already introduced another lady to his parents, it will be somehow if he introduced u to them. them truth is, u were the side chick and he was just using u because of sex. how can a guy u call ur boyfriend not call u for days, dont call him, if u like u call him u are only bringing ur self esteem low.
forget about him, cos u are not getting any younger, look for another boyfriend.

Okay, op she said you should look for me..

But that of not calling your girl for one week ? Mba No No..
Re: ... by 100Cents: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
hazel01:
I love him to the extent that I don't have any male friends or encourage other guys into thinking I would date them,this same guy forgot my birthday, and went to camp and start crushing on a girl, he collected her number and told me he would start working on her if I eff up, by the way this is not the first time he would blame me for his mistakes and not accept his fault after giving me silent treatment I would end up begging him,I guess he got used to that

Sorry abt this.

I so hate people who don't own up to their mistakes.

Phuuup !
Re: ... by Gelco(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
haba auntie! Wetin dem do u?

They will soon be back together .

shame to bad ppl grin

So I'm now a bad person because I advised her not to tolerate such crap? smh
Re: ... by Gelco(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
see this one mouth

so you want her to break up with a man she truly loves and end up in the single and searching gang of yours

When it's obvious the dude ain't that into her? A "love" that is one-sided? I can't deal!
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gelco:

When it's obvious the dude ain't that into her? A "love" that is one-sided? I can't deal!
sometimes he acts very loving and caring....But when he is wrong he doesn't accept his faults... rather he would ignore me till I beg
Re: ... by joywendy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
mmmmmm..................

alot of good advice here for you to pick from.

my dear only you knows where it hurts and only you can decide what you think is right and appropriate.

btw Hazel01 i so love your username cheesy

I know someone very close to me with that name. smiley

is that your name? so i can tell her she got a name sake grin

1 Like

Re: ... by yorex2011: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilmax:
are you okay?

I am ok bros.. Dats why i said "even if d dude no try" at least talk it over... So back to you bros... Are YOU okay?
Re: ... by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
yorex2011:

I am ok bros.. Dats why i said "even if d dude no try" at least talk it over... So back to you bros... Are YOU okay?
very much okay smiley
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
joywendy:
mmmmmm..................

my dear only you knows where it hurts and only you can decide what you think is right and appropriate.

no it's not
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
joywendy:
mmmmmm..................

Thanks..... But it's not my name....
Re: ... by onihaxy: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
hazel01:

Recently we had our convocation with his mum present and my both parents present, we entertained our guests few feet apart and still he couldn't greet my dad, while I went to greet his mum, I noticed he was acting like he didn't want the extended family in attendance to notice we were together, he didn't even introduce me to his mum as his girlfriend, when I accused him after the event and everyone gone, he said I should have introduced myself on my own without expecting him to,while he was there looking at both of us, when I asked him Why he didn't greet my dad he said I was selfish and turned everything against me and made me look like a villian while he acted the victim, when I left his presence in annoyance he claimed I have a terrible attitude and didn't call me for days and to think this guy gave me a ring on our last day on campus, a lot of people saw the ring and started congratulating me
I am really not sure if I made d right choice breaking up with him because I really love him,and he claims he does too, nairalanders what do u think?

#in viru sastrbute "ICE virus" voice"# congratulations
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
onihaxy:

#in viru sastrbute "ICE virus" voice"# congratulations
congratulations on the convocation or congratulations on the break up
Re: ... by xtervaganza(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gelco:

ok oooo

You ladies here Sabi mislead person sha

Lol
Re: ... by xtervaganza(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Gelco:

So I'm now a bad person because I advised her not to tolerate such crap? smh
you be good person ooo

No mind me grin
Re: ... by xtervaganza(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
andromida:

I want her to be happy with a man that appreciates her. She deserves a man who is proud of her.

This S&S gang you know them?
lol I Don hear grin

You wan join the gang?
Re: ... by xtervaganza(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
onegig:

Discussing it like adults.?

How do you do that with someone who would accept no wrongdoing and play the victim card in such a situation like this? I guess you didn't see where she made several attempts to get in touch and resolve this.

Doing anything more would make her look desperate.
ok sir

Leave them with their matter

If they are meant for each other they will find a way to get back together
Re: ... by onegig(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
ok sir

Ain't advising her to leave. She has all the indices with her and can best decide what is good for her.
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
xtervaganza:
ok sir

Leave them with their matter

hmmmm
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 14, 2014
xtervaganza:
lol I Don hear grin

You wan join the gang?

What are the benefits?
Re: ... by Babe2sure(f): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2014
hazel01:
I love him to the extent that I don't have any male friends or encourage other guys into thinking I would date them,this same guy forgot my birthday, and went to camp and start crushing on a girl, he collected her number and told me he would start working on her if I eff up, by the way this is not the first time he would blame me for his mistakes and not accept his fault after giving me silent treatment I would end up begging him,I guess he got used to that

He treated you like this and you think he is still in love with you? This relationship is so one-sided. He doesn't respect you and he is taking you for granted. Coupled with the silent treatment stuff, if you should marry him,he will make your life so miserable.
You did not make a rash decision and don't go to him first,or else you will only reduce your self-worth, since he has made it an habit.
If he comes back to you, you need to go into serious discussions with him about his behaviour. There are some things you should not digest.
Re: ... by wordbank(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Buy
3 he-goats
18 tubers of yam
2 gallons of palm oil
5 bags of rice
50k worth of hamper
200k worth of clothes
3 rounds of hot seexxx
Him go calm down
grin
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2014
wordbank:
Buy
3 he-goats
18 tubers of yam
2 gallons of palm oil
5 bags of rice
50k worth of hamper
200k worth of clothes
3 rounds of hot seexxx
Him go calm down
grin
lol....this is your advice? are you for serious?
Re: ... by xtervaganza(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
andromida:

What are the benefits?
go to their website na...e de der
Re: ... by onegig(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
joywendy:
mmmmmm..................

Lol.

You better get a tin foil hat. Else I would blow the cover off.

I know you would love the username.

1 Like

Re: ... by joywendy(f): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
onegig:

Lol.

You better get a tin foil hat. Else I would blow the cover off.

I know you would love the username.

grin grin

lol!!!

Of course why won't i? cheesy wink
Re: ... by joywendy(f): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
hazel01:
Thanks..... But it's not my name....

You are welcome!

oh that's so bad, she would be so disappointed. sad

so sorry for derailing, if i may ask why the name ? you love the colour or the nut?
Re: ... by hazel01(f): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
joywendy:

You are welcome!

oh that's so bad, she would be so disappointed. sad

so sorry for derailing, if i may ask why the name ? you love the colour or the nut?

the colour and the nut.......and the How the name sounds

1 Like

Re: ... by joywendy(f): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
hazel01:
the colour and the nut.......and the How the name sounds
that's cool smiley

lol quite ironic, most people don't get the pronunciation well here in Nigeria.

The name is quite rare too.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
hazel01:

Recently we had our convocation with his mum present and my both parents present, we entertained our guests few feet apart and still he couldn't greet my dad, while I went to greet his mum, I noticed he was acting like he didn't want the extended family in attendance to notice we were together, he didn't even introduce me to his mum as his girlfriend, when I accused him after the event and everyone gone, he said I should have introduced myself on my own without expecting him to,while he was there looking at both of us, when I asked him Why he didn't greet my dad he said I was selfish and turned everything against me and made me look like a villian while he acted the victim, when I left his presence in annoyance he claimed I have a terrible attitude and didn't call me for days and to think this guy gave me a ring on our last day on campus, a lot of people saw the ring and started congratulating me
I am really not sure if I made d right choice breaking up with him because I really love him,and he claims he does too, nairalanders what do u think?

i have noticed nigerian men like to put blame on women even if the blame is so CLEARLY theirs. they so talented to turn tables around that in the end u left in situation like u r the worst and he is a victim and u even don't comprehend how did it happen
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2014
xtervaganza:
go to their website na...e de der

lol.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2014
hazel01:
no.....that was Why I was extremely disappointed in his actions.... and his choosing to ignore me and blame me after I aired my disappointment in his actions really really hurt me...
as far as I am concerned, you are more martured than he. He is still a kid and frankly, there is NO WAY a guy will get married immediately after school except he is from a very wealthy home where job issue wouldn't be a problem.

If that is not the case, move on with your life.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2014
hazel01:
wow......you just mentioned my exact fears, this was exactly what I thought of before breaking up with him.. I was extremely disappointed he could act like that after everything we shared,it showed immaturity and the fact that he was not ready..
OP, marriage is a step by step process, and introduction of GF to parents is not that easy, cos the guy might still be sizing u up, or he's still not forgotten somethin u did way back and he's tryin to be sure before he introduces u finally to his parents, n u can't force him.

OP its people like u that I look for to date after this kinda break up, fvck a good number of times and dump. U know y? Cos its people like u that jump from one relationship to another just for some simple excuse like this. Its only when u meet bad guys that u would appreciate a guy like ur BF, n guess what, before u realize that I'm just using u, u would have been way pass ur shakara age. Have fun in ur next relationship u wish to enter into, n hope he will introduce u to his parents soon.

Check urself too to see if there's somethin u did way back u guys haven't settled or do u have a certain attitude he always complains about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / Why Do Most Men Like Big Yash Babes For Fun/s*k But Not For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.