Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Even If God Existed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even If God Existed (2214 Views)

Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? / The God Question: There Was/is God Vs God Existed/exists. / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
ooman:

Actually, evolution is always being observed. Grab a copy of Richard Dawkin's Greatest Show On Earth and read about a large number macro evolution, caused by changes in environment from the 19th to 21st century alone.
I'll try
Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Longstride:

Why don't you wanna believe in Allah?
What's wrong with that?

What does heaven have to offer?

and this makes sense to you? ...

Your god is allegedly all-knowing, so saying he didn't create 'hell' for humans is contradicting your belief since he KNEW right from the birth of the universe, what purpose the grill would serve....think!

gosh.. sometimes I wonder what it must be like in your heads sad
I thought Allah is another name for God. I mean that's what some folks say. Or do you have anything contrary to that.
What has heaven got to offer? Righteousness, peace and Joy. These things you can never find in world.
When God created human. "He gave them the power to choose. Life and death I have placed before you." But he advised us to choose life that we may live. Don't you get the logic there. You are servant to whoever you choose to follow. If anyone follows the world, same is the servant of the devil and the end is the grill(according to you). Forces of good and evil are at conflict everyday over humans. That's why we have pastors, preachers and evangelists warning us to repent so we can be saved. It's simple it's like a father warning his child not to touch a hot iron. If the child touches it. It'll burn him. You see.... God Is Good and He Loves Us he truly cares.
Re: Even If God Existed by Longstride: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
exPLIcit7:
I thought Allah is another name for God. I mean that's what some folks say. Or do you have anything contrary to that.
you're ignorant and confused.
Muslims worship Allah ...so you're saying they will go to your heaven.

What has heaven got to offer? Righteousness, peace and Joy. These things you can never find in world.
and what if I'm not interested? .. I'll go to hell right? ...so It's more like a threat....

When God created human. "He gave them the power to choose. Life and death I have placed before you." But he advised us to choose life that we may live. Don't you get the logic there. You are servant to whoever you choose to follow. If anyone follows the world, same is the servant of the devil and the end is the grill(according to you). Forces of good and evil are at conflict everyday over humans. That's why we have pastors, preachers and evangelists warning us to repent so we can be saved. It's simple it's like a father warning his child not to touch a hot iron. If the child touches it. It'll burn him. You see.... God Is Good and He Loves Us he truly cares.
. A rogue will say "If you don't give me your money, I'm gonna shoot you"
A psychopath will say "if you don't love me, I'm gonna roast you forever"
Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
THERE IS NO GOD. And if there is GOD ur political leaders, ur pastors,alfas,monks,pope would have sent aliens to kill & if the fallen angels could not then he would have sent the aliens back to destroy the whole world who knows if ur pastors,pope,polical leaders have waited patiently to hear that GOD is dead but othewise is the case. the aliens may be on mission to wipe u all away. BUT IAM SO SURE THERE IS NO GOD
Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
That's why I hate all this people who worship Allah. They argue with anger, I've never seen such frustated people before. After they'll say their religion is that of peace. SMH. Animals

1 Like

Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:

you're ignorant and confused.
Muslims worship Allah ...so you're saying they will go to your heaven.

and what if I'm not interested? .. I'll go to hell right? ...so It's more like a threat....

. A rogue will say "If you don't give me your money, I'm gonna shoot you"
A psychopath will say "if you don't love me, I'm gonna roast you forever"
Haba, sire must you call me "ignorant" and "confused." no p sha.
I'm not saying you have to be interested. Just have a different view bout the christian God. That's all.
Re: Even If God Existed by Longstride: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
exPLIcit7:
Haba, sire must you call me "ignorant" and "confused." no p sha.

those were the traits you displayed.

I'm not saying you have to be interested. Just have a different view bout the christian God. That's all.
why don't 'just have a different view' about the muslim god?
Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rjasan:
That's why I hate all this people who worship Allah. They argue with anger, I've never seen such frustated people before. After they'll say their religion is that of peace. SMH. Animals
I'm sorry about this and I don't want anyone to feel insulted. Let's learn to respect other people's position without throwing tantrums. It really offended me.
Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Longstride:

[b]why do we bother .... Well here's a simple answer.

Early man finds himself on earth, has the ability to think, imagine, reason.
So he thinks: "what is life all about?....how did I get here ...how did these animals and plants and earth get here?...so when i eventually die, is that all? I am gone forever? My being? My memories? All laid to waste?" and hundreds of other questions.

as you must know, the human brain is not comfortable with chaos, unsolved patterns, and that sort of thing. So it's only natural for it to try to create a pattern(correct or not)...to seek answers (right or wrong) ..to ameliorate the feeling of confusion.

So in the midst of all these unanswered questions, it's only logical that the god idea was finally created as an answer.... And as a purpose for our otherwise meaningless existence ...and as an escape from the sad truth of mortality ..as hope.

...that's why we care...it's our nature...that's what separates us from lower animals ...we want answers.... We want a purpose.... And a way to escape our mortality.
[/b]

hmm. ...interesting.
Re: Even If God Existed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Deactivating again......i hope seen doesn't bring me back again... ; D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Fire And Fire From Heaven. / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day / Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.