Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Building A Multimillion Empire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building A Multimillion Empire (580 Views)

Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / How To Build a Multimillion dollar firm / How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Multimillion Empire by katibu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
As the old saying goes, Rome was not built in a day, I hear people trying to put together a modern rome in just one week. When I recommend everyone to have his own business apart from his day job, they interrupt by saying: "you know business is no more than capital and I don't have the capital to start my own business now."
So I say, start small but dream big.

If you want to build Empire State Building, You don't say I want to build the biggest, baddest building that has ever been built. You don't start it. You say, I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid and you do that every single day, and soon you have a building. You continue to do that and soon you have a burj khalifa.

Looking at the whole task it's difficult to take that first step forward. The task is never huge to me, it's just one brick at a time.

Start small, this will give you more chances to weather the storm that your business will inevitably face. And build experience as your business grow.

I know of a person in my community who started his business hawking things not worth more than 1k on a tray. Today he owns one of the biggest shop in the community beside his other investments. That's the power of dreaming big.

Encouraging1another

(1) (Reply)

PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!!! Buy Quality Solar And Inverter Products In Phc..pics. / MTN #CEO For A Day / Target Marketing & Marketing Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.