Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery (30795 Views)

Behind The Wheels Of A Murder / Mystery Man (short Story) / The Murder Case- A short story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Flakkydagirl: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
kingphilip:

the thread is temporarily closed because a new one is meant to come up

obinnau can we please have this on front-page
. I can't find the link too.

@mod...Obinnau
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
touchmeder:
I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Massive shout out to my wonderful readers; I really appreciate. I wanna thank people who constantly took time to keep me company with their hilarious and motivating comments. Teamplayer, Elparaiso, Lenmafon, Timothy3113, Omokoladele, Nmeri17, Costlybabe, Candy, Charijee, Flakkygal, Toeyean1507, Lilyomi and co

Beyond the thrill of catching the killer/Killers, the moral of the story is quite simple - please take care of your kids. If you don’t have yet then plan to take care of them when you do. It's not that child's fault that one is busy, poor or a single parent. Communicate with them and encourage them to be open with you.

The right age for sexual education is quite controversial and I will not go into it. But if a 6 or 7 year old child can be sexually abused, then trust me that child is not too young to know some stuff. There was an insightful thread (on the front page a while back) on this same issue. Above all pray for them and commit them to God.
Thanks for reading guys.

By the way @Lenmafon no one correctly answered the question so your recharge card is safe. cheesy

yea i guess so undecided
but i sincerely want to thank u personally, the message in the story pass just that one way u mention: infact them plenty. thanks for the mention and e bi like say mama pamela prayed for my phone, then miracle come happen grin.
girl u are good and i hope u go publish as book? u deserve many 'carribian' kisses - kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss (i no be pamela's friend o!)
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nmeri17: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
u didn't say anything about "pop goes the weasel" or if edugie is pretending to be sick @touch me therewink
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nmeri17:
u didn't say anything about "pop goes the weasel" or if edugie is pretending to be sick @touch me therewink

she did say that sometimss edugie behaves normal and when she(pamela) is happy that edugie is getting better, edugie will start behaving strange again. touchmender also did mention dat after pamela told her mother about the abuse, mama pamela took edugie for deliverance becos she think edugie needs spiritual deliverance than just the 'psychology' therapy she has been attending in the hospital. a little child like edugie that was abused at that age is bound to suffer such problem & i dont think she could be pretending. i hope i ve explained to ur understanding. undecided
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Timothy3113(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
touchmeder:
I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Massive shout out to my wonderful readers; I really appreciate. I wanna thank people who constantly took time to keep me company with their hilarious and motivating comments. Teamplayer, Elparaiso, Lenmafon, Timothy3113, Omokoladele, Nmeri17, Costlybabe, Candy, Charijee, Flakkygal, Toeyean1507, Lilyomi and co

Beyond the thrill of catching the killer/Killers, the moral of the story is quite simple - please take care of your kids. If you don’t have yet then plan to take care of them when you do. It's not that child's fault that one is busy, poor or a single parent. Communicate with them and encourage them to be open with you.

The right age for sexual education is quite controversial and I will not go into it. But if a 6 or 7 year old child can be sexually abused, then trust me that child is not too young to know some stuff. There was an insightful thread (on the front page a while back) on this same issue. Above all pray for them and commit them to God.
Thanks for reading guys.

By the way @Lenmafon no one correctly answered the question so your recharge card is safe. cheesy
even i never born and am not preparing to born now, i will always protect my kids from d closest relative i ever known.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Lilyomi(f): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
I jus love the way u ended it. The future is always uncertain for such victims and they easily hurt anyone who tries to push them out of comfort in the future. If only we listened to their story, if only only parents had been a little more close to their kids, if only we trust no one wif our kids, if only parents knew whatever they do affects their kids...... If only.
Touchmeder ur story is sooo real. Thnks a lot
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
lenmafon:

she did say that sometimss edugie behaves normal and when she(pamela) is happy that edugie is getting better, edugie will start behaving strange again. touchmender also did mention dat after pamela told her mother about the abuse, mama pamela took edugie for deliverance becos she think edugie needs spiritual deliverance than just the 'psychology' therapy she has been attending in the hospital. a little child like edugie that was abused at that age is bound to suffer such problem & i dont think she could be pretending. i hope i ve explained to ur understanding. undecided

Very well spoken. Pop goes the weasel and Its raining; its pouring are nursery rhymes. Edugie was not pretending.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Double post
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
touchmeder:

Good job, I enjoyed it! I just wish Pamela and her friend are not saddled with the burden of murder! So sad because after the euphoria of the satisfaction of revenge, they will bear the guilt of murder, maybe for life. They shouldn't have taken the laws into their frigile hands!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Fatalveli(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice piece touchmeder, u are indeed an atomic bomb.

This story deserves frontpage.

Cc. Obinnau
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by charijee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
At last we've come to the end of this intriguing piece......
Touchmeder you really touched my marrow with this story......its so educating and diversified......but one thing is sure.....Pamela and Pippi will forever live with the guilt of murder......
Applauds to you touchmeder cool
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Toeyean1507(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
As much as i wouldnt wanna sound like im supporting dis high level of juvenile delinquency and risky vengeance,i'll applaud Pam and Pippi fr dis payback. Yea,they shudnt have taken laws into their hands.Lemm quickly bring to ur notice dat we r in a society whr justice is as scare as virginity. Leaving dis kinda matter to d law enforcement agencies might not have dis kinda effect. Im not in any way supporting jungle justice.I just pray God forgives u...................@TOUCHMEDER,thanks for sharing dis lovely piece.May d Good lord strenghten u 'Opolostically'

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by missterious(f): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Thank you for this great story, touchmeder. smiley

Please mention me when you start the next one. grin
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Elparaiso(m): 6:01am On Jan 25, 2015
I no go lie, this is the first novel I've finished on Nairaland....

Thank God, It was worth it...
Touchmeder gha to pe e
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Elparaiso:
I no go lie, this is the first novel I've finished on Nairaland....

Thank God, It was worth it...
Touchmeder gha to pe e

You dey hail me Oba greeting? I beg ohhhhh! LOL Just curious are you bini?

@missterious, I will. You were the one always distributing likes on d story abi? That was cute.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Elparaiso(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
touchmeder:

@missterious, I will. You were the one always distributing likes on d story abi? That was cute.
I be Bini boy o...
Owiedo kpataki..
Owiedo se se e se

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Lilyomi(f): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes o pls mention my name in ur next story.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Costlybabe: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is a wonderful piece,thumbs up to you touchmede,ms imade had neglected her children and y she even chose to have children for a married,i don't know and even sleeps with her men right under the children nose,really bad,thanks touchmede for sharing this piece

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by missterious(f): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
touchmeder:

Lol. The least I could do.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Ebbisco(f): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
This work is beautiful, the end is superb. @touchmeder this is your first work I'll b reading, i luv it soooo much will look out for ur other works on NLand.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by virtuedagirl(f): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wow u story is so superb and each time i read an update,i kept coming back 4 more.Touchmeder u are blessed already and i see u going places,all d best in ur endeavours. I hav been a silent follower but i just hav 2 comment cos ur work is so nice and i enjoyed every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Promziie(f): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice story!
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Wow! Nice piece here..

Please Nairaland Writer voting is closing on the 28th. Just quickly vote for one of these three as the best Newcomer of the year.
Touchmeder,
Kinwayne
thronekid

Also, vote for any other three as the best writer of the year, including this writer.
Follow this link to vote
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/46
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by gal10(f): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
I started this story and didn't go beyond d first post...subsequently i tried to continue but couldn't...i just couldn't go through it .... Today i came and forced myself to read abd couldn't stop... I locked myself in d restroom at work n finished this..... Touchmeder you are A raw talent... Please never stop writing abeg....
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
gal10:
I started this story and didn't go beyond d first post...subsequently i tried to continue but couldn't...i just couldn't go through it .... Today i came and forced myself to read abd couldn't stop... I locked myself in d restroom at work n finished this..... Touchmeder you are A raw talent... Please never stop writing abeg....

I appreciate, glad you enjoyed it.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by alabig(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Touchmeder i voted for you before reading any of your story, buh after reading this story i concluded that your story worth my vote.
However, there're some parts that got me off kilted, such as where you posted with alphabet letters. And again, it got to a point where your story updates on this thread does'nt move in tandem and i got a bit confused at the middle and end of the story. You're just an amazon in the writing world.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by stuff46(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dyoungstar:
It's my honour to reckon with every writer and reader here

What has been happening to the writers in this forum is no longer acceptable in this age and time.

One does not wash his hands clean only to crack nuts for the chicken.

A dog cannot after eating shit and the sheep's teeth get stained.

He that goes about setting the world ablaze, will always come for more matches.

It is so sad that Seun and his league of extra ordinary MODs whom 90% of them are sadist especially to literature section and writers does not have any reasonable solution to proffer to our plight in the group. This kept me wondering if Seun actually created this site himself or he hired someone who does not know the nitty gritty of programming to design this site, much to my chagrin this site was design using joomla or a template design that cannot allow for further modification, hence Seun should have known that he can create a code in the literature section that'll disable copying of text in the group.

To make matters worse, Seun came up with a disclaimer that our posts are solely our responsibility to carter for. Whoever gave him that advise is wicked Because that statement has placed him in the shoes of sadist also.

I know that after reading this post either Seun or his worshippers called MODs will trash it and ban me for 1 year, this is not the first time of them doing it, so am prepared for the worst, all the same, our voices must be heard.

My fellow literature lovers, I implore you all to stop writing on NL for now until the management has digged out a lasting solution, then if you have a story running on NL be it literature, sexuality, diaries or any section; Because our adversary the plagiarist are looming around looking for stories to steal, and they are not willing to stop anytime soon.

So many people's works have been stolen by literature thieves from different countries.

I remember a Ghanaian stealing AudreyTims Unfulfilled Promises etc.

Therefore I suggest that everyone pauses his/her stories until there are tangible reasons to continue, moreover, we are not paid like the MODs to write, yet we are the ones suffering.

In a nut shell, let's abandon all stories till further notice even if it takes 2 years; meanwhile as a writer be writing and storing them in your books or system, you can even make money by publishing them into an ebook (contact me if you need assistance on the ebook thing, I'll definitely help). Lastly, pull down half of your story from NL and let's see how they'll steal them.

Thanks for your candid response.

Signed:
#LET'S FIGHT PLAGIARISM GROUP ON WHATSAPP

#SayNoToPlagiarism.

MODs am waiting for your ban.

Note: Seun and his MODs can't do anything more than what they are doing but they can help disable copy and paste and stop banning people for saying their minds.

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by Lilyomi(f): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Touchmeder I believe u.nid to delete some part of ur story to prevent plagiarism. Writin ain't easy n sumone enjoyin ur sweat certainly ain't pleasant.

1 Like

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lilyomi:
Touchmeder I believe u.nid to delete some part of ur story to prevent plagiarism. Writin ain't easy n sumone enjoyin ur sweat certainly ain't pleasant.
My dear I did that since yesterday. Its something I always do apart from the first story I wrote here. This plagiarism stuff is quite annoying.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
touchmender, i hope u ve them in ur blog cos i think it is time we leave NL an follow u to ur blog. hope u dey na?

2 Likes

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by ubjunior10(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Where Cn I Get D Complete Stowy T.M?..Seems Yhu Cut Sum Scenes Awt.
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
touchmender where art thou? its been long o! abey who has seen touchmender?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.