Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery (30819 Views)

Behind The Wheels Of A Murder / Mystery Man (short Story) / The Murder Case- A short story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by touchmeder: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
lenmafon:
touchmender where art thou? its been long o! abey who has seen touchmender?

Hello dear. Happy Easter celebration. I'm still very around; mostly as a guest grin
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by lenmafon: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
[/quote]
touchmeder:

Hello dear. Happy Easter celebration. I'm still very around; mostly as a guest grin

oh i see, so when r u writing another one? waiting patiently cheesy
Re: The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery by SULBELL(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
touchmeder:
Hint: If you are still confused, please go to page 4 of this thread and read the chapter 'the whole truth and nothing but the truth' then come and join us again. LOL

touchmeder i'v falling head over heel for this story but i'm a late comer as most of d updates are deleted. How do i get to read this story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.