Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence (22193 Views)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / 10 More Fascinating Facts About Flatulence / Fascinating Facts About Farting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by StarboyNigeria: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shocking!!

Exposed Video: Girl commiting Suicide After having Sex With a HIV Infected Man...
I was shocked when i recieved this video.. This girl was totally humiliated by this guy who after having sex
with her, he told her that he was HIV positive.
Click This Link To Download And Watch -- http://www.9njastars.wapka.mobi/site_54.xhtml
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by jireh250: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
All the people shouting, "the things that make fp these days". I smh for una. This thread is very educative.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
mifavour:
lol.. interesting!!! me dey fart like 50times a day. GOOD FOR THE BODY
na wa ooo
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lemon12:
OK lemme fart on this thread
if you do, your ass would never remain the same
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Airforce1:
Most naija girls act like they don't fart

And na dia fart dey smell pass
walahi you just said it all
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by kullozone(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
jireh250:
All the people shouting, "the things that make fp these days". I smh for una. This thread is very educative.

i gave you that "like"
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
I no say dat girl called Nikky Minaj, her fart go stink die....
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Dreyl(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Girls can fart ehn especially those fine ones,their fart are like poisonous gas.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by anthoniaz(f): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
mastercee:
My hobby... ... I no go dey chop rice again be that
Haba! You want kill persin? shocked grin
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by georgementday(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
It would be ideal if nairaland can start farting competition in nigeria just like silverbird to most beautiful girl in nigeria. It will be very innovative. The initial edition should be under the following categories; most stinking,most durable,loudest,most frequent e.t.c. You can add yours.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Mayydayy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
the story about rice and fat na lie.i ate rice this morning and mind you.you wouldn't like to hear my story for the day so far.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Edusouls(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
very educative blog, men fart frequently this clears their intestine more of gas.women due to forming holds back their fart to claim they dont fart, but their fart na biohazard the smell could even affect statues. Their fart smells hell due to much eating of different chopies, a girl when taken out will eat meatpie, cake,egg roll, egg pie,shawama, youghurt,ngwongwo, nkwobie, chicken,ishiewu. Then on coming home she will seal it up with,3 superpack indomie plus 4 eggs.these foods mix and react to produce different gaseous by products, which is toxic loaded with very high content of hydrosulphide and cyannide gas, so when this is released to the atmosphere it explodes like a hydrogen bomb with nose withering capabilities..

1 Like

Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by jireh250: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
kullozone:

i gave you that "like"

Thank you ma bro. No mind them jare.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by latfun22(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT please pay me my accumulative state allowance for the year 2013/2014 Batch C Corp Member.

CORPER Weeeeeeeeeee ooooooo
No b only u waka kme o
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Tex42(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
'The average person farts 14 times a day'. hmm! op are u sure about this?
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Reference(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
paix:
7 says it all. Instead of discharging it to the atmosphere, I will be refilling my LPG cylinder with it.

Or fuelling your IPP.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Reference(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Infomizer:
If we fart more at night than during the day, then ma niccur gon be highly above average. Dude farts like 15 times a day. He sure boosts the weighted average. Never ever met a more flatulent fella.

Really would love to experiment the flammability of farts. Imma post results here when I do!!! Lmsao

Better buy a fire extinguisher. Stay alive.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Infomizer(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Reference:

Better buy a fire extinguisher. Stay alive.

Thanks buddy!!! cheesy
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by laykhorn(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
5, 6, 7 and 9 got me laughing.
Wait! Anyone has an idea the color of fart
Until then, nothing is fascinating about this
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by eluquenson(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lmao grin
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by davo90tico(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
MY BLESSED LORD!!!!! So suicide bombing is even in animals DNA!!!!!!!!!! chai!!!! diaris goduwooo!!!!!!
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bunsky:
Facts about fart.lol

Educative.
I never knew termite also farts.
Op,please how does the fart of a termite contribute to global warming?

They produce methane. Methane is a green house gas. Green house gases have a ''green-house'' effect on the earths atmospheric system and earths energy budget/balance.

Solar radiation comes in from the sun, it warms up the earth and then you get heat radiated from the earth back to the atmosphere (by the way that is why when you climb a mountain, it gets cooler. Because, you are moving away from this heat being radiated by the earths surface).

Green house gases trap this re-radiated heat. They hold it in and this makes the earth warmer. So logically the more green house gases like Methane, the more the blocking of this radiated heat by the earth, thereby making the earth warmer. More green house gases mean more counter radiation blocked. This means more heating or increase in earths temperature. There other green house gases like Oxides of Carbon especially Carbon Dioxide and some man made gases called Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). But make we leave that one for another day.

You may say these are all mainly ''natural gases na''. Yes, they are. However, the earth exists in a delicate balance. A significant change will tilt this balance. Finally how does this relate to climate change? Well temperature is a significant environmental parameter (if not the most significant) in determining weather and climatic patterns. Depending on where you are on earth the increase in temperature will affect you differently. Ice berg melting and recession in the poles and catastrophic winds, rain and flooding (sea level rise) in the tropics.

LETS KEEP FARTING AND ADDING TO THE GREEN HOUSE EFFECT. smiley

Photo Source: http://www.odec.ca/projects/2005/stro5c0/public_html/greenhouse_effect.jpg

Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by radiance26(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
wats d big deal abt say persin dey fart? mtchewww Once d tin come troll it down sheeeeee..... Then i say tank you Jesus! Its the Lord's doing.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by KingsleyJay(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
kennygee:
I Fart and i won't deny it.

Na so God create us now.
haaaa

u wan lie before?
all living beings do it
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by tswagg007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT please pay me my accumulative state allowance for the year 2013/2014 Batch C Corp Member.

CORPER Weeeeeeeeeee ooooooo
Is ekiti start government on nairaland?
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Applaner: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
technophile:

Proof!

I believe u
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by sunnytrex1: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
educative!
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by BUSHHUNTER: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
tswagg007:
Is ekiti start government on nairaland?

Someone will get the message across to him.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
chibwike:
hmm...who farted on our FP...IT STINKS.
Na u nw . LOL. Mehn, e fit kill all d fishes fr riva sef....
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by tswagg007(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:

cheesy
BUSHHUNTER:

Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
dabriggs:

They produce methane. Methane is a green house gas. Green house gases have a ''green-house'' effect on the earths atmospheric system and earths energy budget/balance.

Solar radiation comes in from the sun, it warms up the earth and then you get heat radiated from the earth back to the atmosphere (by the way that is why when you climb a mountain, it gets cooler. Because, you are moving away from this heat being radiated by the earths surface).

Green house gases trap this re-radiated heat. They hold it in and this makes the earth warmer. So logically the more green house gases like Methane, the more the blocking of this radiated heat by the earth, thereby making the earth warmer. More green house gases mean more counter radiation blocked. This means more heating or increase in earths temperature. There other green house gases like Oxides of Carbon especially Carbon Dioxide and some man made gases called Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). But make we leave that one for another day.

You may say these are all mainly ''natural gases na''. Yes, they are. However, the earth exists in a delicate balance. A significant change will tilt this balance. Finally how does this relate to climate change? Well temperature is a significant environmental parameter (if not the most significant) in determining weather and climatic patterns. Depending on where you are on earth the increase in temperature will affect you differently. Ice berg melting and recession in the poles and catastrophic winds, rain and flooding (sea level rise) in the tropics.

LETS KEEP FARTING AND ADDING TO THE GREEN HOUSE EFFECT. smiley

Photo Source: http://www.odec.ca/projects/2005/stro5c0/public_html/greenhouse_effect.jpg

I guess those that read science can understand better.

Wish you can break it down in a lay man form.
Re: 10 Fascinating Facts About Flatulence by Tomytomy3: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
And Nigerian government is lookhng for bombs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Okro / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child / The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.