Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (52967 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by sukkot: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
yashau:
HON. DINO MELAYE
Wrote
I read online the question a lady asked. The question
is
how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira
yearly
claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for
the
APC presidential form. I became interested and
decided to
investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I
discovered that it is true that all former Presidents
and
Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly.
But I
found out that General Buhari actually wrote the
minister
of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He
said in
his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that
amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has
been
taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian!
what
class of integrity!
God please make us men and women of integrity.
Amin.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2014
cheesy cheesy Buhari thinks we all reason like his cows...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2014
latestsunny:
I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
- General Buhari #‎SIAleekansi‬ #‎SIAmission2rebulid2015‬
Hey!, don't be deceived,he said "AT LEAST one million",so its likely he has over a trillion pounds in his account.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2014
Iroh88:
Tell your president to even attempt a lie about his assets and let's see what he comes up with. Last time he was proded a little over the issue, hear him: "declaring your asset is a matter of principle. I was against it even when Yar Adua said he would declare. People can insult me from head to toe, I Don't Give a Damn"!! cry

Ohhhh, God bless this man Buhari!! You have the votes of me and my family!!

RUBBISH...Who cares who u cast ur vote for, moreover u guys are not more than 10 in ur family. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Vince77(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Already a Failure.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by ypzilanti: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
lordprosh:
why is he painting himself "righteous " he should leave us to judge ...mtchwww..
nd please GMB try nd improve your lying ability

Well, Okupe and Abati have all the security agencies in Nigeria at their disposal to counter this if its a lie. If a week after this declaration you dont hear from them will you then believe?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Lekcy001(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Hw dat 1 take concern me. are u telling us dat u are clean or holy?....wen u start share d national cake if u win, nobody wil knw..................BIRD OF D SAME FEATHER. (POLITHIEFIAN)
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
So buhari self dey lie like dis..nawa
i see that most nigeria love to be lied to,this man says the thruth you don't believe,oh you want him to declare what he does not have before u believe him shior.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
The last one told us he did not have shoes. Now this one tells us he has less than a million. Stupid us will still fall for these crap

latestsunny:
I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
- General Buhari #‎SIAleekansi‬ #‎SIAmission2rebulid2015‬

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Although , I am fully in support of GMB candidature this time around , however , I think he should do himself justice by limiting his public utterances , especially like on this subject under discussion here . Most of us know him too well , thus we can be provoked into revealing the secrets about his financial worth nay how he enriched himself during his sojourns in the previous positions of authorities he held .

Yes , he does not have his loots directly under his name , but we know his proxies that hold his investment trusts world all over .

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by afolajohn521(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Mr GEJ hw fa na do same lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
3cycle:
cheesy cheesy Buhari thinks we all reason like his cows...
Imagine o old man go just dey lie anyhow nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Stillfire:
Quite impressive, but Buhari is over 70. What visionary idea can he bring to the table?
What visionary idea has GEJ brought?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by alexanderdeg: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
I smell lies .........*daris God*
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by ypzilanti: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Assignment for TAN and GEJ. You have all the security agents at your disposal. Counter the mans main selling point which is his honesty. If not, shut the eff up and declare your won assets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Chinom(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Should' nt that be " at most " ? ! That he has at least N1m in his bank account says nothing. OBJ had ' at least' N20,000 in 1999. Look how he finished.
I'm beginning to have doubts about GMB. In any case, I don't really care who wins next year. I just want whomever becomes the president to push on the current power reforms with even more determination.

WE NEED REGULAR ELECTRICITY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THE PRESIDENT IS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by tenry(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2014
basbone:
i know that in mathematics, and probability precisely, when you say, atleast one million naira, it means that you have either one million or much more greater than a million. It could be one billion.....who cares? You said you have around 150 cows....that youre not certain how many they are.........and we really dont care how many cattles you. You borrowed money to build three houses in three states.....who gives a fvck about that? You went bankrupt after your military jamboree and lose all your foreign accounts to yarinya and reckless lifestyle......well, thats the life of a military man......loot money, blow money and most retired officers have no house of their own. They spend their money as it comes........so nobody gives a shit about your bankrupt foreign accounts, ok? But truth be told, you are more clueless than GEJ cos you dont plan, you dont invest and you know nothing about economics, so how will you steer the economic affairs of this country? You will only lead us to bankruptcy and empty foreign reserve. So get a life and step down. You are a real NAF: No Future Ambition.

I swear your mumu is legendary.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by jamace(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2014
donphilopus:
This info is in doubt!
I tell you.
I thought the form for APC presidential was N27m and not N5.5m?
Also, were we not told that he borrowed money from the bank to purchase the form?
Having at least N1m in his bank account to me means he is a rich man.
Hmm. too many inconsistencies.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by pring: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who constitute a significant chunk of our voting population.

This is the ICT generation that is largely ignorant about the events of the Buhari era (1983-85) and so can be misinformed and misled by needless propaganda. I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing.

Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha. Please consider the following unassailable facts:

- He birthed and supervised the establishment of our existing refineries.

- There was no religious crisis while he was Head of State. It started under his successor IBB!

- In his time as Head of State he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

- JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

- Under his watch as PTF Chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12 years of the PDP.

- Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.

- Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station,much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders.

- He could have retired into nauseating opulence like an IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ but didn't.

- Instead of hobnobbing with the high and mighty, he has cast his lot with the ordinary man most of who follow him out of hope and belief in his values.People who know him have said of him... "All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".

- He is the only politician in the North today who fills rallies without renting a crowd. The Kaduna rally of 2nd March is eloquent proof.

- He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

- He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

- Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over the running of PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of probing and indicting Buhari, was the one who ended up being prosecuted
for misappropriating $100m of PTF funds! Buhari again, was vindicated

- He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today, taken up the challenge.His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State.

- His government initiated the War Against Indiscipline that has made environmental cleanliness, queuing up, not urinating by the roadside etc features of our national life even till today Does it then surprise you why corrupt people would be spreading such heinous rumors about Buhari?

He is a threat to them and they know what he is capable of doing to corruption and corrupt people when he comes into office! So shine your eyes and make the right decision. If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria ,now is the time to choose right. When you cast your vote for the BUHARI, you would have cast one vote for a honest men.

Now that you know better, will you please educate another person BY FORWARDING THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN? THIS IS MORE THAN A CAMPAIGN.IT'S JUST THE TRUTH!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Stillfire:
Quite impressive, but Buhari is over 70. What visionary idea can he bring to the table?
tell me what visionary idea jonathan does have mind u jonathan has being in power for 6years now.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Stillfire: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What visionary idea has GEJ brought?

So me asking that question means I'm a GEJ supporter? Politics section has gone to the dogs for real.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
who said he was poor ? he has 3 houses and 150 cows. does that sound poor to you ? try to pay attention. mmkayyyyy
4k face! I never said he was poor! learn to read and write in 1 week .i could teach you.

I said I have never seen a poor General ... in this case he is classified as been rich!
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by SOUNDKING: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Shey This old men dey thnk say we be fools ni
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by olatiler(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
basbone:
i know that in mathematics, and probability precisely, when you say, atleast one million naira, it means that you have either one million or much more greater than a million. It could be one billion.....who cares? You said you have around 150 cows....that youre not certain how many they are.........and we really dont care how many cattles you. You borrowed money to build three houses in three states.....who gives a fvck about that? You went bankrupt after your military jamboree and lose all your foreign accounts to yarinya and reckless lifestyle......well, thats the life of a military man......loot money, blow money and most retired officers have no house of their own. They spend their money as it comes........so nobody gives a shit about your bankrupt foreign accounts, ok? But truth be told, you are more clueless than GEJ cos you dont plan, you dont invest and you know nothing about economics, so how will you steer the economic affairs of this country? You will only lead us to bankruptcy and empty foreign reserve. So get a life and step down. You are a real NAF: No Future Ambition.
So u go tell me now that u making sense that Farmer rearing Cow wasn't Contribute to Economy and do you have idea of what 150 Cow worth, man your Clueless pass GEJ own
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Bringing sentiment into politics. Nigerians are wiser. U dnt show u care about Nigeria and Nigerians else we would have seen you contribute to ending the insurgence in the North which went out of hand the moment u lost last general election. Use better tricks.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by clevvermind(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Horus:

It is Buhari who used the word Naira in his asset declaration. Read again. Who are you to think that you can just change the words he used in his asset declaration?. You are just dishonest

what are u even saying? u are nt making sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Huffington: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2014
He has cleverly failed to disclose the fact that ex-Heads of states are paid N23Million monthly as pension.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by royale442(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Splashme:

Who are you sef?
How old are you and what is the level of your education? What difference does it make whether I add naira ot not
grin wicked!
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by nwaanambra1(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2014
donphilopus:
This info is in doubt!

my broda i can confidently tell you that if you are in doubt pls send a message to his facebook page requesting prove of his claims and he will gladly furnish you with his bank state.

When we say that Buhari a former Head of State doesn't own a house in Abuja many doubted it! He doesn't own a house not because he doesn't want to but because he cant afford it!

I will bet with my life that Buhari will rule Nigeria from 2015 and Nigeria will be richly blessed and he will not have more than the salary he was paid in his account!

I SO KNOW THIS MAN GENERAL MOHAMMADU BUHARI THAT I DO MY VERY BEST TO LIVE MY LIFE EMULATING HIS AND IT MADE ME STAND OUT AMONG MY PEERS!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by solara: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Eyepencil:
Stupid general if you like have one kwobo in ur bank acct. You can only deceive ur fellow abokis. Foooool

The bolded wasn't necessary
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Chinom:
Should' nt that be " at most " ? ! That he has at least N1m in his bank account says nothing. OBJ had ' at least' N20,000 in 1999. Look how he finished.
I'm beginning to have doubts about GMB. In any case, I don't really care who wins next year. I just want whomever becomes the president to push on the current power reforms with even more determination.

WE NEED REGULAR ELECTRICITY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THE PRESIDENT IS.
we dey the same shoe oh! right now I don't know who to vote again cos the media keeps feeding us with bloody lies. both parties fight for the seat like it's their land.

on that day I'd just be at home.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by pagoti(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Anybody in this country that is against the cadidature of this honest man buhari is a curse to this nation. I wonder why some people are so comfortable with backwardness, mediocrity and poverty. It still amazes me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Buhari’s Ministerial List Will Be Released Soon – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.