Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" (17093 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by mikeomo11(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
lol its true especially the small boys thou
Hi Ghost. Hp our grandparents are doin' fine? Lol
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by shyshally(f): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Exactly missy.

Twice I've been vilified by females who wanted more. I had feelings for both at different points but they both acknowledged being in thriving relationships and they still acknowledged they fancy me and consistently get in between the sheets with me so I suppress my feelings.
Months later, they quited their relationships and wanted to start one with me. I mean, Missy,you stated the rules, why break it?

You fell in love with me along the line? Well, I made an earlier offer and you turned it down. No way. Next thing I'm accused of USING them as sex objects. Hello! WE WERE USING (ENJOYING) each other!
grin lol,I feel your pain,love is a very complex thing,I guess they were not ready to drop their relationships and they got ready,you were tired of waiting
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by shyshally(f): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
peekeeks:
..Lol..someone wants to knw. Used to av a friend i hung out with,we were practically jst friend not until she started fallin for my male perks and ofcourse she was engaged,we really had some crazy fun,went to parties 2geda,had some greatsex wt no strings. I sometimes act as her bfrnd to some dinner parties..Until she couldn't handle it,she became emotionally attached and driven,she wanted something serious.
And you were not ready to commit ba,well,am with the school of thought that thinks its better to fall in love with your friend/best friend.the only problem is that most people aren't ready to. Take the risk and see if its works out,because if it doesn't, then the relationship wouldn't be the same.girls are complex creatures sha

1 Like

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by peekeeks(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
shyshally:

And you were not ready to commit ba,well,am with the school of thought that thinks its better to fall in love with your friend/best friend.the only problem is that most people aren't ready to. Take the risk and see if its works out,because if it doesn't, then the relationship wouldn't be the same.girls are complex creatures sha
..Take the risk??,did u miss d part wia I said she's engaged wt some guy.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by shyshally(f): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
peekeeks:
..Take the risk??,did u miss d part wia I said she's engaged wt some guy.
Ha,sorry I missed that,then I wonder why she wants to get married if she's not ready to be faithful
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by mrkay101(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Babe2sure:
Rubbish! Utter rubbish!
Benefit ko, detriment ni. undecided

I know, its men that will read and digest the five benefits. The benefits is for them. Na their stock in trade. lipsrsealed
Won ti gbe nkan ti e mon je de.

but still ladies do FWB..... It just depends on ur kind of person.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by BUSHHUNTER: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ekiti state government pay me my state allowance.

2 Likes

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Emmalot121(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nairaland is bowing.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Penboy: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
That moment when Barack Obama's daughter wants a FWB with you.
Well, I'll just tell her...

I don't do such.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Drabrah(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sowi, buh me can't handpick even a benefit frm all u've posted.
Bros, abeg if u nid sex go marry. Stop turning our gals 2 'Okrika' b4 dia Tym!

2 Likes

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by sammieguze(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
That awkward moment when you av so many frnds with benefits but you can't tap into the benefit of them coz the fear of madam is d beginning of.....

Abi wetin i talk phlakes cheesy
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Pajames4all: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
like me
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by akinsadeez(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
What about the disadvantages.

1) Spiritually, that is pure fornication. undecided Your friend with benefit will most likely also have other people he/she is sleeping with. Since sex is not just a physical but also spiritual exercise, every one you sleep with you leave a bit of yourself with them and also assume a bit of them. It follows dat every time u sleep with dem u r assuming so many unknown characters into ur body.

2) Flowing from the above u might be exposed to diseases n infections.

3) What if she gets pregnant. How can u be sure u r not d father of d baby

4). Often times it ruins genuine friendships. It is easier to graduate into friends with benefits than it is to downgrade back to being just friends.

5 Likes

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Only, atimes, they are difficult to let go of. And hinder you from seeking a definite relationship
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Somehow, somewhere, one of the parties will definitely get emotionally attached and ask for more. There and then, you may have ruined a great friendship just because of 5mins adrenaline rush.

1 Like

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmnnn....
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Been there,still doing it.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
justmag:
Girls can't handle friends with benefit.

So,who do u now Bleep? Boys?
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by justmag(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

So,who do u now Bleep? Boys?

Lol! Girls of course. I am just saying that girls may entertain the idea of friends with benefits for a short period because of the fear of being treated like a hoe, friends with benefit never last long! Men usually want that to last forever.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by adbokus(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
These days we comfortably topify abominable nonsense in the name of civilization and 'style cum class'..an empty young generation exhibiting emptiness in the most disturbing of ways...

2 Likes

Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
lol its true especially the small boys thou
who told you that. Grownassmen do fwb cos is so good save both parties alotta things
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Emrich(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
akinsadeez:
What about the disadvantages.

1) Spiritually, that is pure fornication. undecided Your friend with benefit will most likely also have other people he/she is sleeping with. Since sex is not just a physical but also spiritual exercise, every one you sleep with you leave a bit of yourself with them and also assume a bit of them. It follows dat every time u sleep with dem u r assuming so many unknown characters into ur body.

2) Flowing from the above u might be exposed to diseases n infections.

3) What if she gets pregnant. How can u be sure u r not d father of d baby

4). Often times it ruins genuine friendships. It is easier to graduate into friends with benefits than it is to downgrade back to being just friends.
Please how does one assume another person's character by sleeping with them? Is this a religious fact or a scientific one?
I have always thought the traits and characteristics go to the offsprings produced from the act and not to the parties involved in the making.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by PRINCEHPXP(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
d males benefit alot from dis tin called frnds wit benefit
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by martin92(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
good one
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by peekeeks(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
shyshally:

Ha,sorry I missed that,then I wonder why she wants to get married if she's not ready to be faithful
...Some ladies does it for the fun of it.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by peekeeks(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
martin92:
good one
Thanks man
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by nnamdiosu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ewizard:
Yea dats kul.. I knw u'd feel gr8 wen u realize ur serious date is ma friend wit benefits.
Anyway,lyk u said we jus fwends smiley "no strings"....
Clueless homosapiens drownin in d missisipi of self delusion!

Lol. I admire the very intelligent way you pointed out his foolishness . grin
Ewizard:
Yea dats kul.. I knw u'd feel gr8 wen u realize ur serious date is ma friend wit benefits.
Anyway,lyk u said we jus fwends smiley "no strings"....
Clueless homosapiens drownin in d missisipi of self delusion!

Lol. I admire the very intelligent way you pointed out his foolishness .
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Phlakes(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
The fear of madam is the beginning of faithfulness
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by donpizzle123: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
@op,u jst talkin bout sex.if frnd wit benefit is al bout sex, i rather nt hv 1.wat happend to odar benefits u can get lyk:a good job,good advise,financial assistance e.t.c.
E b lyk say u 2 lyk sex oo.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Olodapsing(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:
d males benefit alot from dis tin called frnds wit benefit

proof yr point.

I don't like it wen I see stuff like diz, we both benefit at the same rate.
Re: "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" by Mztonya: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
NAwa o and this made front page...talk about moral decadence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.