Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,309 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls (33626 Views)

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / Guys Facial Expression When They Are Answering Calls(photo) / Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by satowind(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Mooaloji:
sorry! HBD in arrears
Thanks man
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by 100Cents: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:
Many a time, you see girls receiving calls, with their facial expression, you can immediately tell who is calling.... So i came up with dis photo of different ways of receiving different calls....

Compiled by me: BABEFLENZ

You must be a clown..
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by itstpia8: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:
Many a time, you see girls receiving calls, with their facial expression, you can immediately tell who is calling.... So i came up with dis photo of different ways of receiving different calls....

Wow you really utilize your time well
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by benjamin007: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2014
JUST PASSING ANYBODY WITH AN DROID CHARM.

FRONT PAGE AGAIN OMG!!!

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by ceinnocen: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Calls pretend a lot U̶̲̥̅̊ can't really relate her phisical xpression most xpecially she is with her boo and another bf calling grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by kccarew(f): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2014
The same thing happened to me too 1nov...I even said it, but op didn't do anything about it...we nairalanders, aint we celeb too...if u google anything t
hat is realated to Naija, don't u kw google used to bring it out for the world to see us here in nairaland? See what am saying is we too deserve front page op, we too deserve to be celebrated. Gbam!!!
satowind:
Yesterday was my birthday and u guys didn't bring me to front page but if tonto dike shit una go carry am. #sad

Poo making front page since last week. It has forced me to delete the nairaland app
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Preshochyx(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2014
imperiouxx:
You copied this from a facebook post that was going around yesterday angry

grin hahahaha, you don catch am

1 Like

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by owolawee: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2014
Why do u sound so pained??...smh...nawa undecided
adrainuche:
What Rubbish is this, How did such rubbish get to front page,

I would advise the OP to even get a better facial expression, to me all I see is one UGLY looking individual...

All the Different facial expression denotes an epitome. Of joblessness and mere stupidity, please our FP should. Be sanitised..

My 2cent
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by hadizadeezy(f): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Lol nairalanders at it again grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by 100Cents: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2014
But seriously.

Op, are you in your right sense ?
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by yemstok(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:

CHEERS 2 all d girls who left us and said "dey will be getting married in 2014" U av 2 saturdays left. Ato yin ti
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by LaurelP(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Old stuff
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Abatemtem(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2014
imperiouxx:
This junk is not new. You copied this from a facebook post that was going around yesterday angry

yesterday ke?post wey don circulate since like 3-4months ago
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adusco(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
happy birthday in arrears bro!
No mind dem joor, you area star!!!
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by HARDDON: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:
What Rubbish is this, How did such rubbish get to front page,

I would advise the OP to even get a better facial expression, to me all I see is one UGLY looking individual...

All the Different facial expression denotes an epitome. Of joblessness and mere stupidity, please our FP should. Be sanitised..

My 2cent

Losen up gee, guess what? Itz the jokes' section and we would have u n all those complaining about this , know that politics n romance ain't the only deal up on this Land.
Like I do most times, I'd advise u simply ignore fb topics that don't f1nger ur fancy cool

1 Like

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by imperiouxx(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Abatemtem:
yesterday ke?post wey don circulate since like 3-4months ago

You see so.... na staled post sef. It was that yesterday own mak her put her own on NL.

In fact, which kind mod puts the crap on front page sef? angry
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by lonelydora: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2014
That Toaster face though, keeping quiet until he finish blabbing.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Missmossy(f): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2014
Hahaha very true grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Djicemob: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Its the joke section but it aint even funnyangry

No topics to put on frontpage again? NL,nawa diz days o.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by kullozone(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2014
imperiouxx:

You see so.... na staled post sef. It was that yesterday own mak her put her own on NL.

In fact, which kind mod puts the crap on front page sef? angry

i think you better blame the mods
She's not the first to post stale joke.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:

...nice-just like you...
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by omobadurella(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2014
FP? Haba
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by html14java(f): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2014
imperiouxx:
This junk is not new. You copied this from a facebook post that was going around yesterday angry

bad belle

How d tuu pikz take resemble
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:

I dy come toast u nw
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by radiant3(f): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Nice post!
At least this is not a sad news
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by tuslakoncept: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Tusla honey supplies raw unprocessed bee honey to hospitals, homes, offices, churches...

Its unadulterated, its raw, no additives, no preservatives and no expiry dates.

Give if a try today, also kindly recommend Tusla Honey to family and friends, they all need it.

To order yours Call 07031315222, 08180705560
BBM: 2A4E4D29 Home/Office delivery also available

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Sanguine(f): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2014
The only meaning of 'boo' that I know is used when one does not like a person, idea or performance. So I keep wondering how the word 'boo' came to denote someone one loves or adores. Smh!
Infact, the mention of that word rather irritates me. 'le boo' ko 'la bra' ni!!

1 Like

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by veave(f): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2014
frankobaba:
Hehehehhe

You so cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by UjSizzle(f): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:

Is that you?

Beautiful
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Sanguine77(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2014
The girl wanted to show her new hair, her set of good dentition and a pair of succulent lips. The lips go sabi chop banana. Lawd av macy.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by sleek82(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
Girls stop calling ur Guy Boo
D meaning is; OloriBOOruku
Guys if ur girl call u BOO n u smile u are OloriBOOruku.
If she rili luvs u there are better names dan BOO
this is a typical product of bad schooling in Naija. So Usher Raymond that sung the song "my boo" was also referring to OloriBOOruku?.....wasted money on education!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Killing English Sentence Very Funny Add Ur Pls Made In 9ja. / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.