Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme (1851 Views)

* * * Sudden Death I: Geoxpress Vs Rapacme * * * / King Of Poet - Grand Finale - Darkrebel666 Vs Rapacme / |««-CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS*SOSIQDUDE-Vs-CRANIUM*»»| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by kr0ne(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Topic: Regrets

Instruction: Once, twice or more times in your life you've had your regrets. It doesn't matter whether your story is true or fictional. Creativity is all that is expected of you

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Emotion - - 2 points

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8bars/16Lines...

- Deadline is Monday Dec 15th 4pm

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by sosiqdude(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Checks!
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by RapAcme(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Innn
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by RapAcme(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Typinq
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by sosiqdude(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
I regret knowing her

The morose from my heart can kill a morning daylight/
with the bags of pain left in my heart shows if I'm treated wrong or right/
Cos this lady that makes the tree of my life grow fortunately slit it down/
with the decision of her to water the heart of my so best friend and turning me down/
..While I roll down the street to regret the day you were made than the minute you ruin my world/
what if I didn't meet you? I would have been that MR. Bean face than a sorrowful heart screaming oh my God!/
she so wicked..she makes me weep 6 days in a weekend/
oh why? (Pulse)..if I had know your love will end up hurting me and giving me deep pain/
I'd rather stab it!,, hate it!, ffuck it! and have it sleep in the grave like a dead body/
you pant the picture of my heart with heart break which seems like comedy/
I regret the first day I set my eyes on her/
She turned my word heaven to hell/ I wouldn't have give you my love cos you misuse it/
you disappoint my soul and disgrace it/
Your death will be my happiest ceremony/
and I pray I erase you off my memory/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by RapAcme(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
There lives a kingd0m where the king is bad nd brute/e'z a great warri0r dah handdles daggers gud/plus e makes unecessary w0rdplays,i mean e stammers t00!/

nw the g0ds warned d stammerer,kul/dah if hz heir shud stammer t00?/e w0nt lead the kingd0m after u/ buh e sed, ar the g0ds stupid d0gs? Y shud dey bark lyk f00ls!/d chief priest warned im buh e sed e'z a jackass t00!

Nw d king was lucky,hz wife gave im an heir t0 the thr0ne/nw e'z happy! E threw a party there,e'z b0ld/buh d g0ds lukd at im nd shake their heads plus sed e'l c0m bk 2 them when e'z al0ne/nw the baby grew up nd e'z a stammerer,the wh0le villagers cried nd all jez gr0aned/

buh e sed 2 dem,dahz a damn sh1t/e cnt listen 2 the g0ds mawt pis/plus went 2 d t0wn's shrine nd destr0yed evrytyn at ease/nw e thinks e'z gat it/buh e jez started lackinq

nw the g0ds mawt piss/went 2 im nd t0ld im hz s0n cnt b the cr0wnd prince/nd e shudnt try 2 get im sw0rned 0r hz t0wn we lack awt peace/plus they w0nt see liqht lyk s0fferinq fr0m a black awt,jeez!!

Buh e iqn0rd im lyk the 'p' in psych0l0gy nd get hz damn prince cr0wnd/as the eze an0chie,,nd nw peace z g0ne/buh d kinq didnt knw,e think its fun/buh wen the g0ds g0t all d farms 0n the land freaken burnt. . .nd killed hz s0n?/calamity jez began

n0 f00d in the t0wn/the wh0le tyn z burnt/buh d king z sturb0rn/e arranged warri0rs 2 attackd d g0ds. . .buh the wh0le t0wn kip cryinq nd sed,aw cn a man defeat hz g0dz/?

Widawt a pencil,the battle line field z drawn drawn/buh d villergerz kip blabbinq nd sayinq the king z numb/e lukd at dem nd shake hz head den shawt sayinq. . *u stupid g0ds shud c0m awt nd fiqht*,,buh an unknwn slap came 0n im,nw the king z g0ne/plus dhey made 0da warri0rs t0ngues useless,,they freaken dumb/d battle z 0ver,the villagers packd awta d t0wn. . .wat a pity hw a king made hz villagers regretted hz acti0nz as e killed hz t0wn!. . . .d0ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by kr0ne(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Open for votes

Mikuz
Emaprince
Loonat11kk
ElymaxCray
Guykhena
Krone
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by Emaprince: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
I regret the first day I step my eyes on her... grin

Why can't rapacme write or type acurately?..smh

MVGT sosiqdude!!

1 Like

Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by ElymaxCray: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Creativity-- 2 points - rapacme

Flow- - 1 point - rapacme

Imagery- - 2 points - rapacme ("an invisible slap".. Hahaha grin.. This guy don too watch naija home videos)

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points - rapacme

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points - sossiq

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- rapacme

Vocabulary-- 2points - sossiq

Emotion - - 2 points - sossiq

9- 8

MVGT = rapacme
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by RapAcme(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Emaprince:
I regret the first day I step my eyes on her... grin

Why can't rapacme write or type acurately?..smh

MVGT sosiqdude!!
plz sir emaprince. .try nd make it clear wh0 used dat "the first time i *step* my eyes 0n her" sentence,,pple ar thinkinq am the 0ne dat used it. . .even 007bruce z thinkinq 2wards dah same directi0n. .tnx
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by ElymaxCray: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lwkmd grin
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
ElymaxCray:
Lwkmd grin
why you they laugh? grin
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by kr0ne(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
RapAcme, stop replacing your o with 0 and g with q. You need to learn how to write normal. Wtf is 'jez (just) mawt (mouth) e (he) z (is) 2(to) d (the) z (is) cn (can) awt (out) ..what the hell!! This is not 2go, and only little girls type that way. Please stop that
Sosiqdude, why u self go dey step on girls eyes? Smh!

Mvgt - - Sosiqdude
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
lwkmd hahahaha
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by RapAcme(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
kr0ne:
RapAcme, stop replacing your o with 0 and g with q. You need to learn how to write normal. Wtf is 'jez (just) mawt (mouth) e (he) z (is) 2(to) d (the) z (is) cn (can) awt (out) ..what the hell!! This is not 2go, and only little girls type that way. Please stop that
Sosiqdude, why u self go dey step on girls eyes? Smh!

Mvgt - - Sosiqdude
N0TED!!
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by RapAcme(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why elymaxcray and this idiotic 007bruce dey laugh na? :-/
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
RapAcme:
Why elymaxcray and this idiotic 007bruce dey laugh na? :-/
are you a bastard? who is idiotic? cos i quote you, you think we mate? look at this ugly 2go kid. Is this guy a fool? or is it cos you're in the poet tourney you think you're now big? Bastard 2go kid!! you should respect me!!!
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wtf's the first time i step my eyes on her? fuckin barbarian!!
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by kr0ne(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
007Bruce:
Wtf's the first time i step my eyes on her? fuckin barbarian!!
Na Sosiqdude blunder be that, not RapAcme
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by sosiqdude(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
kr0ne:

Na Sosiqdude blunder be that, not RapAcme

Na mistake na
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by RapAcme(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
007Bruce:
are you a bastard? who is idiotic? cos i quote you, you think we mate? look at this ugly 2go kid. Is this guy a fool? or is it cos you're in the poet tourney you think you're now big? Bastard 2go kid!! you should respect me!!!
0k!,,but can you now shut tha fvck up?,,or get lost?. . .respect u? U gatta be kidding me,nd 4 ur inf0,i respect those who respect themselvs
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by kr0ne(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Abeg, Bruce and Smart, e don do. Na battle thread be dis self. We no suppose dey yarn here

1 Like

Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2014
RapAcme:
0k!,,but can you now shut tha fvck up?,,or get lost?. . .respect u? U gatta be kidding me,nd 4 ur inf0,i respect those who respect themselvs
you are a bastard! i wont be found dead yabbing a kid, that's child abuse
bye, ugly 2go kid

Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
kr0ne:
Abeg, Bruce and Smart, e don do. Na battle thread be dis self. We no suppose dey yarn here
who is smart? That bastard? Hahahaha he cant even type well...
no worry me no go reply the small boy again
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by kr0ne(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2014
007Bruce:
That boy no dey find trouble o. I know him very well. The only thing I don't like about him is his writing style. Abeg, remove the picture. Abeg
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by sosiqdude(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
007Bruce:

Stop this ffucking thing you doing here...

This is my thread so gimme some respect or you get it from me... You just looking for trouble.. Putting his picture and insulting the young man..e don do oo...

This is my last warning! Ffuck off my d1ck
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2014
sosiqdude:

Stop this ffucking thing you doing here...

This is my thread so gimme some respect or you get it from me... You just looking for trouble.. Putting his picture and insulting the young man..e don do oo...

This is my last warning! Ffuck off my d1ck
you are a fool
ffuck of my dick Ode buruku lomo yi sha
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by sosiqdude(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
007Bruce:
you are a fool
ffuck of my dick Ode

For the last time!
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by 007Bruce: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
sosiqdude:

For the last time!
shuthefuccup!! Are you mad? see if you dont want to die @ 16 stop quoting bruce!
wonderful sap
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by Raypeckson(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Evidently I was that kid born of a woman//
Through life I grew and became a man//
I remember all the stages all the times I did what I can//
Forever young as a dream modern day Peter pan//
Born with a goal just win and achieve//
Living on the truth never tried to deceive//
All ma values of the past now I struggle to retrieve//
As the sins haunt me and in ma mind am naive//
Posted every rap style on pages for awards//
In ma mind deep inside only God gives rewards//
Someone tell how I can be known//
By the thousands I spit as ma face is shown//
On the verge of heaven all I see is hell cage//
As I rise these haters burn with rage//
Never burdened by the trauma they wage //
Cos am filled with mad wisdom like a Naruto Sage//
I believe in ma self that's why I shine//
As I pump good sense in ma haters in a line //
They keep buying ma fall buh their credit cards decline//
As u see I am gifted and ma flow is fine//
Hallelujah to the father cos I drank Solomon's wine//
U dreamt of my mistakes u useless swine//
Buh in ma ora inflicted by fame and success intertwine//
I always end with a sparkling flow//
One so holy Angels show//
It's lordoflyrics baby //
Dare to trend where demons blend //
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by Raypeckson(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
[quI am a born rap dragon//
Spit flame lines I pull no wagon//
Crown on the backs of those who hate//
Deemed ma fall buh I exchanged with their fate//
I pulled every plug and their fake dreams I crushed//
They threw hurtful lines buh to ma ears I blushed//
Attack me now for ya life I just flushed//
I ain't causing no war buh I feed on ya rage
Murders flee u can ask a xage
I bag up ya sappy life and throw em in a cage//
Ma life began on that fame stage //
Am the lyrical god of the K-nine clan//
To destroy fake rappers is ma godamn plan//
Make mad hits u can ask ma fan//
I am the 21st century Peter Pan //
Now y'all know I don't waste ma time //
Got a heaven banquet gotta save ma rhyme//
Taste gold wine and long life like lime //
Take this heed //
Be a noble steed //
Against me ya best is chicken feed//
Cos just a roll of ma tongue can make u bleed//
am about to diq em grave if they
Dare to trend where demons blend wink//
Re: ***king Of Poet*** [group D] Sosiqdude Vs Rapacme by kr0ne(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Who release this madman? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bloody Clash Ii Fuckyouhard Vs 007bruce / Honey Cocaine Vs Nicki Minaj / ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.