Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30739 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
dabriggs:

Yes in the short short or medium term it may seem their immune system gets used to the whole onslaught. It is more like inoculation. Over time they develop resistance to many pathogens. However as you grow older you naturally age and you system ages too. In the long run their life expectancy is very short. There almost none or only a few old/aged mad people that roam the streets. You hardly see a 65 or 70 year old mad woman who has been made from youth. Unless they are kept in sanatoriums/mental homes.

Who knows, maybe we should research the life expectancy of a roaming insane person in Nigeria.
Interesting...
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Infomizer(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]its spiritual. those mad people are not actually mad. they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind than the average person. the average person only uses 10 percent of their mind capacity. crazy people have tapped into like 20 percent or so. so they are not really mad. they have just transcended the day to day things that you and i care about. they are on a higher plane. and when your body is using more mental and spiritual capacity than the average person, that means your vibration is increased. your vibration is your electromagnetic field. we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently[/b]

Apparently, mad men don't fall sick at all by your assertions!!! At all!!! Really
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by LEXYCOM: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
A mad fellow is a spirit and spirit don't get sick...
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Dekingmoses(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
It because they are using the devil immune
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Atk1nson(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
dabriggs:

Yes in the short short or medium term it may seem their immune system gets used to the whole onslaught. It is more like inoculation. Over time they develop resistance to many pathogens. However as you grow older you naturally age and you system ages too. In the long run their life expectancy is very short. There almost none or only a few old/aged mad people that roam the streets. You hardly see a 65 or 70 year old mad woman who has been made from youth. Unless they are kept in sanatoriums/mental homes.

Who knows, maybe we should research the life expectancy of a roaming insane person in Nigeria.
It's quite remarkable dat they sleep in d open, forage in refuse n eat unsanitary items, starve, stay in d sun n still stay remarkably healthy. It's God that keeps one healthy not medicine

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by tellwisdom: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Run mad first to know if they don't fall sick. undecided
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Infomizer:

Apparently, mad men don't fall sick at all by your assertions!!! At all!!! Really
be very rare to see a sick mad man. keep in mind they eat all kinds of crap that would kill the average person
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Look at it from the spiritual angle and you would understand why

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by jovalkom(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
I knw my reply wil sound controversial bt this is d truth. A mad man wil nt fall sick easily cos of the demons dweln in him. Sicknes itself is a demon bt it wil 1st stay behind and let d spirit of insanity wreak havoc on d person's lyf b4 sickness cums out @ d latter stages to kill. Av u 1dad dat a mad man knows hw 2 cross an xpresway cos hes kept alive by dat spirit 4 reproach and shame wyl a drunkard wil b kild cos he is controld by d spirit of stupor. Thats why Jesus said d thief cums 2 steal, kill and destroy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
gneisss:

na wa o....this ur hypothesis na die
no be hypothesis my bro. na real cold facts
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Infomizer(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
be very rare to see a sick mad man. keep in mind they eat all kinds of crap that would kill the average person

Going by your assertions, there should be no exceptions. Not even rare ones!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Infomizer:

Going by your assertions, there should be no exceptions. Not even rare ones!
i would assume you are someone with common sense. in everything in life there are always one or two exceptions. there are no absolutes in life

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
yes. they are tortured souls because while they exist in a higher dimensional world mentally, the world around them is a lower dimensional world. so they are tortured souls. they are aliens in this world

This your assumption is ridiculous... I don't know whether you're coming from a religious perspective... it's simply absurd..

You can't tell me a mentally deficient person is a seven grade human...

Instead they've been reduced to the lowest grade comparable to the everyday animals you see around you...

If this your postulation was true...they wouldn't have required special care...They would have been treated like second gods

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by StarboyNigeria: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shocking!!

Exposed Video: Girl commiting Suicide After having Sex With a HIV Infected Man...
I was shocked when i recieved this video.. This girl was totally humiliated by this guy who after having sex
with her, he told her that he was HIV positive.
Click This Link To Download And Watch -- http://www.9njastars.wapka.mobi/site_54.xhtml
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by StarboyNigeria: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
afolag:
psychologist in the house. You make sense for bringing this up.
Shocking!!

Exposed Video: Girl commiting Suicide After having Sex With a HIV Infected Man...
I was shocked when i recieved this video.. This girl was totally humiliated by this guy who after having sex
with her, he told her that he was HIV positive.
Click This Link To Download And Watch -- http://www.9njastars.wapka.mobi/site_54.xhtml
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by feb4real: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=18pt]BECAUSE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE ALSO MAD.

NO DISEASE WILL WANT TO BE IN A MAD ENVIRONMENT
[/size]
Lol
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

This your assumption is ridiculous... I don't know whether you're coming from a religious perspective... it's simply absurd..

You can't tell me a mentally deficient person is a seven grade human...

Instead they've been reduced to the lowest grade comparable to the everyday animals you see around you...

If this your postulation was true...they wouldn't have required special care...They would have been treated like second gods

listen, there is a difference between mad people and someone who was born with mental deficiency. the mad person was not born that way. he became that way. this why you shouldnt use drugs. drugs can make you tap into more of your mental capacity than you should and this increases your electromagnetic vibration and you may never be able to return to normal human frequency again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Infomizer(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
i would assume you are someone with common sense. in everything in life there are always one or two exceptions. there are no absolutes in life
Thanks for your kind assumption. My point is, you were so very certain with your analysis.

sukkot:
we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently

Common bro, easy with the yarns!!!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:
we need experienced people to come and answer this strong question, Oya, ex mad men and women over to you

Should we call Andyblaze? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Infomizer:

Thanks for your kind assumption. My point is, you were so very certain with your analysis.

Common bro, easy with the yarns!!!
your vibration is too low. this knowledge is beyond your vibration. go to the next thread about tonto dickeh bleaching her skin. that is more on your frequency level grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Onchiz(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
+
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
listen, there is a difference between mad people and someone who was born with mental deficiency. the mad person was not born that way. he became that way. this why you shouldnt use drugs. drugs can make you tap into more of your mental capacity than you should and this increases your electromagnetic vibration and you may never be able to return to normal human frequency again

But not all madness is caused by drugs...

You should also address 'spiritual' madness common to we Africans...

Or you don't believe in such?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by AUSVINS(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Haba bros,you want make mad man sick join him madness?madness is the height of all sickness other diseases are also afraid of madness.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

Should we call Andyblaze? grin

i no call anybody name abeg....
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Godsate: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Because virus and bacteria dey look face smiley
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by zubby29(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
der r certain things that happen in this life dat 1 can not explain
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by orobs93(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Oboy come to delta state abraka especially
Na small remain d mad people for many pass the people wey their head correct..op the tin tire me oh and sometimes dey seem to live long.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

But not all madness is caused by drugs...

You should also address 'spiritual' madness common to we Africans...

Or you don't believe in such?

you talking about juju madness ? like do i believe someone can make you mad with juju ? well it is very possible but you have to understand that all powers belong to God. if someone does juju for you to go mad, it is God who did that to you. he just used the person who did it to you. it means you have to undergo some form of affliction and purification. in affliction there is purification. you are either being prepared for a higher purpose or you are being punished for something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by natedalo: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
mad people do not have a strong immunity. have you seen a mad person on the street survive for up to 10 years? they get sick and die without people noticing
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
A portion of the brain regulates the production of immune agents. In the case of mad people, their brains lose control of the production. The process goes berserk, synthesizing more and even stronger immune agents that overwhelm most bacterial, viral, fungal, and protozoan infection.

That's the only logical explanation I can come up with!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by globalwaly(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=20pt]Maybe because EMU ki Mu rin ti lagbede[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Yinkash100(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
oieda:
It further goes to prove that sickness is more spiritual than medical. When a man is mad he already has a spirit inflicting him with such sickness. He hosts such. That's why, for Christians, you noticed Jesus when healing always addressed the spirit inflicting the person.

So a mad man is already being inflicted by a spirit of infirmity. And that spirit will always want to keep its host alive and so prevents terminal illnesses, else the spirit will begin to roam looking for another to possess.

<br>
Christians will always envelope scientifical stuffs to spiritual teke-teke
where d spirit com from?
Why d spirit no enter person wey well make d person for no die quick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man To Hold Thanksgiving After Doctor Mistakenly Cut Off His Intestine. Photos / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. / My HIV Test Result - Farside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.