Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30738 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Doortun(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Immunity is acquired after series of exposure to infection.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by smudge2079(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dis is a pizzle, sorry puzzle av been trying to unravel all year. *In Ed Woodward voice* Watch dis space tho.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
kennygee:
Who has even noticed that recently, most mad people on the road, especially in Urban areas are Youth from 20-40?
Lunatic surveyor
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
There is one madman, called soole, in my town. As a primary school kid in early 90s, we used to tease him on way to school.

Today, more than 20 years after, he's still there.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Adaptation? I don't agree wiv dt, dt'll mean u saying there s a level at which we get exposed to antigens that our antibodies bcum friendly wiv em.. Lets nt go go into dt
h/ver, i quite agree wiv u on d ish of carelessness, rminds of old solja! One madman lyk dt, dou he s late nw
he had elephantitis on his right leg, d leg grew worse to d point of rot buh could u bliv he cared nonetheless bout it as he was always playful nd elated
so, em finkin..could there possibly b a link btw insanity nd higher dopamine levels in d brain dt mks this mad people ever in a state of euphoria cos dts d only dt xplains this mans carefree attitude towards his health

I'm with you on this...
still this is a fascinating topic... nice thought @op
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Infomizer(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
your vibration is too low. this knowledge is beyond your vibration. go to the next thread about tonto dickeh bleaching her skin. that is more on your frequency level grin

Coming from you, I'll let this fly. Mr. Apocalyptic Vibratorr.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Jarus post=28845122]There is one madman, called soole, in my town. As a primary school kid in early 90s, we used to tease him on way to school.

Today, more than 20 years after, he's still there. [/quot
e]

ah!
eleigidigon... mogbe oo
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by killercute16(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:
O boy, this topic strong o.

Can any nairalander answer from experience please ?

I want to learn..
Buhahahaha...u are not ok oh.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Infomizer:

Coming from you, I'll let this fly. Mr. Apocalyptic Vibrator.. grin
grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
you talking about juju madness ? like do i believe someone can make you mad with juju ? well it is very possible but you have to understand that all powers belong to God. if someone does juju for you to go mad, it is God who did that to you. he just used the person who did it to you. it means you have to undergo some form of affliction and purification. in affliction there is purification. you are either being prepared for a higher purpose or you are being punished for something

hilariousgrin

Maybe we should just stick to former -Drug-induced insanity grin

I liked this part you said
…they have tapped into more of
their subconscious mind than the average
person. the average person only uses 10
percent of their mind capacity. crazy people
have tapped into like 20 percent or so.

This is true...and that's the effect of the drugs...
But concluding that this is why they're are immuned to disease is highly debatable..

I believe these drugs are actually doing the opposite...
It's only because the human body has a strong defence system that's why these mad people are able to survive for a long time...
But as time goes on and the diseases keeps accumulating..These systems are overpowered by invaders (pathogens)due to the continous depletion of 'protection'..
They just end up dead..

So this your hypothesis is applausible but not true.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by LazyGod(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
[b][/b][center][/center]MAD PERSON, MAD IMUNITY YET THEY GET SICK BUT WE DON'T KNOW IT. HOWEVER IF YOU'RE CONVERSANT YOU YOU'LL ATIMES SEE SOME WEARY, LIE/ SIT INACTIVE FOR PERHAPS WEAKNESS; ABOVE ALL THEY DON'T LIVE LONG, IT'S EITHER THEY'RE DEAD OR HEALED
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by mya1: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol. Funny comments

Well, you must know that our body (immune system) ward off diseases itself and this isn't automatic. Most of these ailments are self-limiting.

This usually happens after exposure to the infection. our body build up helper cells that then combat these ailments immediately following subsequent exposure

With this knowledge, it's safe to say the more pathogens you're exposed to, the stronger your immunity(there are exceptions though) and this explains the reason a mad person can survive many harsh conditions and ailments.

This isn't an infinite direct relationship though .

It's the same reason Africans tolerate malaria better than Caucasians as malaria is an endemic here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

hilariousgrin

Maybe we should just stick to former -Drug-induced insanity grin

I liked this part you said

This is true...and that's the effect of the drugs...
But concluding that this is why they're are immuned to disease is highly debatable..

I believe these drugs are actually doing the opposite...
It's only because the human body has a strong defence system that's why these mad people are able to survive for a long time...
But as time goes on and the diseases keeps accumulating..These systems are overpowered by invaders (pathogens)due to the continous depletion of 'protection'..
They just end up dead..

So this your hypothesis is applausible but not true.

[b]i didnt say they were immuned to disease because they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind. its because of the increased electromagnetic activity of the body. one of the benefit of an increased electromagnetic field is increased consciousness and awareness. now if you increase your electromagnetic field meteorically with drugs then you are operating on another dimension in which you may never come back from. drugs increase the electromagnetic activity in your body. this why medical marijuana is huge in america now.we are electromagnetic beings. put electrodes all over your body and you will see all the electrical charges and waves all over your body. pay attention brah. and the accumulation of diseases and pathogens is because your body is not emptying out its toxins and detoxifying effectively because of slow electromagnetic fields. that is the cause of every disease in the body. research has being done and it was found out that all those with cancers etc had very low electromagnetic fields[/b]
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by killercute16(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
jovalkom:
I knw my reply wil sound controversial bt this is d truth. A mad man wil nt fall sick easily cos of the demons dweln in him. Sicknes itself is a demon bt it wil 1st stay behind and let d spirit of insanity wreak havoc on d person's lyf b4 sickness cums out @ d latter stages to kill. Av u 1dad dat a mad man knows hw 2 cross an xpresway cos hes kept alive by dat spirit 4 reproach and shame wyl a drunkard wil b kild cos he is controld by d spirit of stupor. Thats why Jesus said d thief cums 2 steal, kill and destroy.
CORRECT....I SUPPORT UR POINT
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Atk1nson:

It's quite remarkable dat they sleep in d open, forage in refuse n eat unsanitary items, starve, stay in d sun n still stay remarkably healthy. It's God that keeps one healthy not medicine

I do not see the God concept in a mentally ill but seemingly physically healthy person.

Those that believe in God and those that do not all get sick and die too.

Like I said, thier life expectancy is short.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by LeonMacJames(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:
O boy, this topic strong o.

Can any nairalander answer from experience please ?

I want to learn..
. Pls let the MaD pple here give us more insight.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]its spiritual. those mad people are not actually mad. they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind than the average person. the average person only uses 10 percent of their mind capacity. crazy people have tapped into like 20 percent or so. so they are not really mad. they have just transcended the day to day things that you and i care about. they are on a higher plane. and when your body is using more mental and spiritual capacity than the average person, that means your vibration is increased. your vibration is your electromagnetic field. we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently[/b]

Even after reading accounts by people stating that most if not all, have some form of legion or deformities on parts of their bodies, you come up with this shocked You mean having open sores and infected scabs are healthy.

And your mention of higher plane shocked you mean the plane that makes people chop off their genitals, consume their own feaces, bath in unclean water, randomly attacking people by spitting on them ... e.t.c yeah that plane is very high shocked and brings them one step closer to heaven grin .. SMH at the rubbish you spilled... angry
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by totoakins(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
please who has ever seen an old mad man?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Janetozi(f): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Because God knows that if they fell sick, nobody will take them to the hospital and if they are being taken to hospital no doctor will like to attend to them.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by bedfordng(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
they fall sick.when they fall sick, you won't know but when it gets serious, you will notice it.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ehh OP did you give one a medical check up to come up with this question shocked
mad people do not even look healthy to start with.
Seriously did you take one to the hospital or ?

I'm amazed that a sane person would ask such question grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by herald9: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]i didnt say they were immuned to disease because they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind. its because of the increased electromagnetic activity of the body. one of the benefit of an increased electromagnetic field is increased consciousness and awareness. now if you increase your electromagnetic field meteorically with drugs then you are operating on another dimension in which you may never come back from. drugs increase the electromagnetic activity in your body. this why medical marijuana is huge in america now.we are electromagnetic beings. put electrodes all over your body and you will see all the electrical charges and waves all over your body. pay attention brah. and the accumulation of diseases and pathogens is because your body is not emptying out its toxins and detoxifying effectively because of slow electromagnetic fields. that is the cause of every disease in the body. research has being done and it was found out that all those with cancers etc had very low electromagnetic fields[/b]

So in a nutshell...What is the cause of their longevity?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Even after reading accounts by people stating that most if not all, have some form of legion or deformities on parts of their bodies, you come up with this shocked You mean having open sores and infected scabs are healthy

And your mention of higher plane shocked you mean the plane that makes people chop off their genitals, consume their own feaces, bath in unclean water, randomly attacking people by spitting on them ... e.t.c yeah that plane is very high shocked and brings them one step closer to heaven grin .. SMH at the rubbish you spilled... angry
you are too carnal to understand. first of all almost all the geniuses of this world are certifiably mad and insane. thats proven fact. the ones you see in naija ? naija is not a good place to be mad because of the lack of basic amenities. so you can deteriorate in a place like nigeria because there are no soup kitchens to feed you or hostels where you can spend the night. so what you may see with mad people in nigeria is madness mixed in with extreme poverty. however mad people in every other sane part of the world are geniuses and they never fall sick even if they eat from the garbage can. the ones in naija even despite all the suffering are healthier and stronger than the average nigerian. go try mad man you will see the strength of samson

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

So in a nutshell...What is the cause of their longevity?
increased electromagnetic activity around the body. for example,when you smoke weed it increases the electromagnetic activity in your body. in america weed has been used to cure cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other diseases. they call it medical marijuana. meteoric increase in electromagnetic activity is what causes madness. its like your mind exploding. it explodes and expands suddenly and you are on another dimension mentally

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
kennygee:
Who has even noticed that recently, most mad people on the road, especially in Urban areas are Youth from 20-40?
kennnny I suspect u
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by akins56(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wow,,i tink say na only our president, governors, senators dem dey enjoy strong immunity, so mad people to get am ? Anyway,,all of them dey mad !

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Dymondgurl(f): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

You cannot sue them in court just like our state governors...

Check immunity clause.. undecided
you can sue them, but through a next friend or a guardian ad litem. They are persons under legal disability, lunatics and infants. Order 13 rule 10 high court of lagos state civil procedue rules and order 10 rule 14 high court of abuja civil procedure rules. Thank me later grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by exxy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote
author=oieda post=28833296]It further goes to prove that sickness is
more spiritual than medical. When a man is mad he already has a spirit
inflicting him with such sickness. He hosts such. That's why, for
Christians, you noticed Jesus when healing always addressed the spirit
inflicting the person.

So a mad man is already being inflicted by a spirit of infirmity. And
that spirit will always want to keep its host alive and so prevents
terminal illnesses, else the spirit will begin to roam looking for
another to possess. [/quote]

100% correct, very true. there is a spirit controlling madness. i know this cos i almost got there. BUT GOD SAVED ME.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gebest: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
NORMAL underline dat word, cos d person is normal and everything in his system are normal nd function normally, ABNORMAL person is abnormal so everything in his system work abnormally (ANTI-CLOCKWISE)
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
akins56:
Wow,,i tink say na only our president, governors, senators dem dey enjoy strong immunity, so mad people to get am ? Anyway,,all of them dey mad !
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Adaptation? I don't agree wiv dt, dt'll mean u saying there s a level at which we get exposed to antigens that our antibodies bcum friendly wiv em.. Lets nt go go into dt
h/ver, i quite agree wiv u on d ish of carelessness, rminds of old solja! One madman lyk dt, dou he s late nw
he had elephantitis on his right leg, d leg grew worse to d point of rot buh could u bliv he cared nonetheless bout it as he was always playful nd elated
so, em finkin..could there possibly b a link btw insanity nd higher dopamine levels in d brain dt mks this mad people ever in a state of euphoria cos dts d only dt xplains this mans carefree attitude towards his health

Then go back to school and study more about the human body.

In the village people drink water from the river all the time.
If you, a city or yankee softened person, goes to drink that same water....you will likely have problems.

Here, people travel to mexico, drink the same water that everyone in mexico is drinking, but then go back home with Hepatitis ABCXYZ.
The human body adapts to things in small doses until it builds an immunity against it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by SwagPower: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
it has 2 do with immune cells cald MEMORY CELLS... evry1 of us has em... on exposure 2 a pathogen.. antibodies r released 2 deal wit em... dis memory cells however r formed after d pathogens have bn dealt wit.. so incase dt pathogen attacks again d body is able 2 deal with it without much struggle....
sequitur: mad pple have bn exposed 2 so many pathogens dt deir immune system has formed memory cell 4 almost all of em... so dt future infirmities r mitigated...
tanx.. ma humble addendum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man To Hold Thanksgiving After Doctor Mistakenly Cut Off His Intestine. Photos / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. / Natural Way To Prevent Pregnancy With Uda (negro Pepper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.