Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? (27077 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Tearg1: 4:26am On Dec 13, 2014
This question has been in my heart all year long, it seems like different girls like different things in a guy. Some are interested in his wallet, like I once experienced and some are actually seeking genuine men.

In any relationship, I believe personality matters alot, especially that of a guy.. Some of my friends are always wary of ladies who try to take advantage of them because of their "cool and calm" personality. Like I once witnessed, a close friend of mine whom I cant mention his name on here, took a lady to a top restaurant in Lagos and she tried ordering 2 bottles of Moet, and my friend felt embarassed.

He walked away after the meal, paid for the entire dinner and deleted the lady's number from his cell phone. Thats how she traded a genuine guy for materialistic things. well now I reflect on that incident and ask myself, what does lady's really search for when they date a guy, and what kind of qualities do guys look for in a lady??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Priceless24(f): 4:37am On Dec 13, 2014
There will always be girls who are more interested in material things, just as there will always be men who are more interested in a girls body. But for the ones who look for genuine men, like you said girls want different things. Off the top of my head, you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list. God-fearing, confident, hardworking, kind, humble, supportive, good looking, ambitious, good listener...the list plenty.

Before any guy attacks me, I said you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 13, 2014
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

morelyk .I dont do mamas boys!

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

morelyk .I dont do mamas boys!
Most girls don't like mamas boys.
Am lucky my gf love the mama boy part of me

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Hazardd(m): 5:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:
There will always be girls who are more interested in material things, just as there will always be men who are more interested in a girls body. But for the ones who look for genuine men, like you said girls want different things. Off the top of my head, you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list. God-fearing, confident, hardworking, kind, humble, supportive, good looking, ambitious, good listener...the list plenty.

Before any guy attacks me, I said you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list.
The best thing to do
is use clay and mould the guy by yourself since the list plenty grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by remsonik(f): 5:23am On Dec 13, 2014
I like guys that are confident and know their worth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Priceless24(f): 5:24am On Dec 13, 2014
Hazardd:

The best thing to do
is use clay and mould the guy by yourself since the list plenty grin

Hehe, I'm not looking for Jesus jare. Didn't you see my disclaimer at the end? I said few not all, if I see person with all those things sef I go fear

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Ipledge:
Most girls don't like mamas boys.
Am lucky my gf love the mama boy part of me

abeg which one be mama.boy
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Tearg1: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2014
remsonik:
I like guys that are confident and know their worth.

My mentor once told me when a guy is confident, he transfers that confidence to his woman...

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Tearg1: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Do ladies really care about how handsome a guy is, since he has confidence?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Wonderlands:

We guys that give our mum almost all our live to control

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Ipledge:

oh ok. good thing am not in that category.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Wonderlands:

oh ok. good thing am not in that category.
Na good category oo

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by passionate88: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Wonderlands:

Those guys like ME that listens to their mom, put their mom first b4 their girl's (though I'm single), buy things and dot on her..

Ipledge:
No... We don't give her "ALL" our live's to control.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2014
passionate88:

Those guys like ME that listens to their mom, put their mom first b4 their girl's (though I'm single), buy things and dot on her..

No... We don't give her "ALL" our live's to control.
I said almost all,good we are in d same league,
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Mzgracie(f): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2014
I have a long list. But I ll first check out if he is my opposite. I don't want a quiet guy.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Tearg1: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Mzgracie:
I have a long list. But I ll first check out if he is my opposite. I don't want a quiet guy.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Maamin(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Where is my Chiadanin...come tell em woh you laik aboummie kiss
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Am attracted to honest guys who are confident.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by jashar(f): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2014
I'm attracted to Christian a guy that dress well smell awesome as in; the cologne or perfume makes sense. Hmmmcheesy. Then he should be now neat; these are the physical attributes I like.
Let a guy have these things packaged with a higher emotional and intellectual intelligence than me. Cheeiiii grin.
Also, let us flow really well as friends, I'm gone. kiss
I also like eloquence in speech.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Good morn lover. U mean u didnt get enuff last nite ?

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Oh you mean them........

Where do I begin.

Your sex-y as hell-- hashtag wink.
You got a cool swagger that makes me swoon
You handle your biness with style
You put it down like theres no tommorrow.
You r the baddest mother for chatting up a crazy chick like me. grin

And that folks is not all she wrote.

To mamin- with love; from your #1 fan
Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Maamin(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Good morn lover. U mean u didnt get enuff last nite ?

grin

Awww..how can I get enof of you..when your love is always renewed in my hrt..*blows a morning kiss*

How waz ya nite? kiss
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Awww..how can I get enof of you..when your love is always renewed in my hrt..*blows a morning kiss*

How waz ya nite? kiss

Spent it missing ur crazy azz. grin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Maamin(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Oh you mean them........

Where do I begin.

Your sex-y as hell-- hashtag wink.
You got a cool swagger that makes me swoon
You handle your biness with style
You put it down like theres no tommorrow.
You r the baddest mother for chatting up a crazy chick like me. grin

And that folks is not all she wrote.

To mamin- with love; from your #1 fan
Cheers

Mmmm! What more can I say..@Op ya'l have heard it all

This thread should be close. tongue
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Maamin(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Spent it missing ur crazy azz. grin

grin wink..anytin 4u baby
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by 100Cents: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am attracted to guys who have money...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:
I am attracted to guys who have money...

No wonder u went from 50ty cents to a 100 cents.

Are you bros or sis to rapper 50cents.

He liked money 2. Clear on his "stunt" music.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

grin wink..anytin 4u baby

I am going to a christmass party in 2.5 hrs. Wish ya can join me lover.

Its ok tho. I will dreaming of you. Xoxo

grin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Maamin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

I am going to a christmass party in 2.5 hrs. Wish ya can join me lover.

Its ok tho. I will dreaming of you. Xoxo

grin

Ayt!..have loads of fun...would love to come but have some official duty to take care of..*kisses dear* kiss
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Stephxoblessed(f): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
His dress sense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.