Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? (27067 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Ayt!..have loads of fun...would love to come but have some official duty to take care of..*kisses dear* kiss

I saved ya some egg nog and ginger bread cookie.

That official stuff betta be a surprise candle lite romantic dinner with rose petals and bottle of moscato.

grin grin kiss
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Maamin(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

I saved ya some egg nog and ginger bread cookie.

That official stuff betta be a surprise candle lite romantic dinner with rose petals and bottle of moscato.

grin grin kiss

Ulala..just the way I like it kiss

#i promise is gonna be a moment for two of us..just the two of us baby grin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Andyempowered(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
And here I am lonely..
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by elizabethajoke2(f): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
monry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by holatin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
the bulge in his purse and pant
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by hardychris(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
angry
Ipledge:
Most girls don't like mamas boys.
Am lucky my gf love the mama boy part of me
may u continue being a mama's boy and she will continue loving u.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Haderayo(f): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Confidence and Intelligence
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by maylisa(f): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
His wallet, I mean the size of his bank account. cool
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
hardychris:
angrymay u continue being a mama's boy and she will continue loving u.
Amen,thank you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by shiffynaani(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

morelyk .I dont do mamas boys!
love ya pic.letz hook up babe
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

Annypie:

Annypie:

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by ireneony(f): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:
I am attracted to guys who have money...
grin when did u turn to a lady..
well sha all ladies are attracted to men with money
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by kepal99(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Any girl that comes here to say she's attracted to a guy because of his character, vision,... Is a "BIG LIER". When a guy woos a girl, most times its the looks or his financial display, sometimes how he talks. You can't tell me after let's say a month of wooing you accepted him for his character.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Suzyky4u(f): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm easily attracted to an intelligent, stern, confident and matured guy embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by judedwriter(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
maylisa:
His wallet, I mean the size of his bank account. cool
When did money become how u describe a guy's personality What if he is a ritualist or armed robber?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Big heart

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Oluwatosean(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Y is evri1 wanting a confident guy?, is there no one dat like shy guyz? cry
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Naavah(f): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Suzyky4u:
I'm easily attracted to an intelligent, stern, confident and matured guy embarassed
Same here. Plus an outspoken dude

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by shiffynaani(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
jashar:
I'm attracted to Christian a guy that dress well smell awesome as in; the cologne or perfume makes sense. Hmmmcheesy. Then he should be now neat; these are the physical attributes I like.
Let a guy have these things packaged with a higher emotional and intellectual intelligence than me. Cheeiiii grin.
Also, let us flow really well as friends, I'm gone. kiss
I also like eloquence in speech.
you go see them for alaba.if u no lyk them,clay is your friend. Mould the type of guy you lyk with those qualities packed inside am. Yeye dey smelllli
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by drnairalov: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:

I am mamas boi anyday anytime.. wink
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
jashar:
I'm attracted to Christian a guy that dress well smell awesome as in; the cologne or perfume makes sense. Hmmmcheesy. Then he should be now neat; these are the physical attributes I like.
Let a guy have these things packaged with a higher emotional and intellectual intelligence than me. Cheeiiii grin.
chai..pej.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by ozoebuka1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
jashar:
just do this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm endeared to guys who have strong leadership qualities and are not afraid to voice their opinion, At the same time carrying everyone along and good at making friends and money. They should be average looking at least

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Just here to observe things from a coconut tree

Reading the comments of the ladies meticulously if I would find the one to give a perfect description of me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by tziz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
remsonik:
I like guys that are confident and know their worth.
Wow!
Dats my description! wink
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Close to girls i come to observe and come to senfelescorious rather pamblatory accurate conclusion that they want a God fearing guy though they themselve are not God fearing they knew the guy won't do anything to offend because of the fear of God.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by garrimallam: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sure? Then look 4 me speedly.
Mzgracie:
I have a long list. But I ll first check out if he is my opposite. I don't want a quiet guy.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by amosade30(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Naavah:

Same here. Plus an outspoken dude
u mind me knwin u? No harm! 08106326186, 332135DD
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by funkyshade(f): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
I love guys dat r caring,undastnding nd appreciate wah dey avnd also guys da r strait 4ward wif dere ways of life!
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
His dress sense
Good point. But not too necessary cos if he has bad dress sense and everything else on my list is present, I'll just teach him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Go On And Marry Her? / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.