Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? (27074 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by tziz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
the bulge in his purse and pant
U got me lost der..
..ur a dude, rite?
Dunno which of the bolded dou, buh it sounds gay to me..
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Akanbi1509(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mzgracie:
I have a long list. But I ll first check out if he is my opposite. I don't want a quiet guy.
I guess u give me trial then. though application closed
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by InvertedHammer: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tearg1:
This question has been in my heart all year long, it seems like different girls like different things in a guy. Some are interested in his wallet, like I once experienced and some are actually seeking genuine men.

In any relationship, I believe personality matters alot, especially that of a guy.. Some of my friends are always wary of ladies who try to take advantage of them because of their "cool and calm" personality. Like I once witnessed, a close friend of mine whom I cant mention his name on here, took a lady to a top restaurant in Lagos and she tried ordering 2 bottles of Moet, and my friend felt embarassed.

He walked away after the meal, paid for the entire dinner and deleted the lady's number from his cell phone....

\
Who knows what women want?

On the side story:

It is your friend's fault.
Next time, tell him to feel the lady up before taking her out. If she sounds materialistic, ask her the craziest thing she'd ever done on a date. And a typical woman, she will ask you too. Tell her that you took a lady out once who ordered expensive items on the menu and how you disappeared to avoid paying. She will get the clue.
It is either she goes on a date with you or not. After all, she is not doing you any favour by dating you. It should be mutual.

BTW, how did your friend stay there and allowed her to order 2 bottles of Moet? He has serious problems.

/

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by daramz1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Diffrent strokes for diffrents folks. I'm a guy dou, but wot attracts a lady tend to shift smtyms depending on her state of mind. Guys they say re moved by wot the see while ladies gt moved by wot they hear. I stand to be corrected if there is a lady who doesn't like handsome guy smiley however,inner mindset controls the physical feelings of attraction. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by 1stola: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

morelyk .I dont do mamas boys!
I think I'm boys mama, would you like and be attracted to me?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by 1stola: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:
Am attracted to honest guys who are confident.
I'm only attracted to that thing popping out...
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:
There will always be girls who are more interested in material things, just as there will always be men who are more interested in a girls body. But for the ones who look for genuine men, like you said girls want different things. Off the top of my head, you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list. God-fearing, confident, hardworking, kind, humble, supportive, good looking, ambitious, good listener...the list plenty.

Before any guy attacks me, I said you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list.
i get all these qualities oh. No wonder she said am too good for her... Bt i cant change who i am becos her na.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by nellyelitz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:

Hehe, I'm not looking for Jesus jare. Didn't you see my disclaimer at the end? I said few not all, if I see person with all those things sef I go fear
hehehe why u go fear... grin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by 1stola: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Haderayo:
Confidence and Intelligence
Hmn!
Is that all u like?
I have got other this you're gon adore...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by holatin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
tziz:

U got me lost der..
..ur a dude, rite?
Dunno which of the bolded dou, buh it sounds gay to me..
Am only talking as a lady for now.
Don't take it serious
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:
I am attracted to guys that are firm and decisive, nt those that are easily swayed.thats d foremost thing that endears me to a guy.

morelyk .I dont do mamas boys!

Shake my head. What about wanting papa boys?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mzgracie:
I have a long list. But I ll first check out if he is my opposite. I don't want a quiet guy.

See this one.m..abeg shift hare...Quiet type ke
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Spent it missing ur crazy azz. grin
Hmmmmph! Wild babe
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Tonetonz(f): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
am a sucker for words..a guy that speaks deep and definitely dress ok
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by femi4: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tonetonz:
am a sucker for words..a guy that speaks deep and definitely dress ok
what do you mean?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Akerry(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hazardd:

The best thing to do
is use clay and mould the guy by yourself since the list plenty grin
truely, ur name is hazardgrin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Articul8(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Advertico:
i get all these qualities oh. No wonder she said am too good for her... Bt i cant change who i am becos her na.
a lady once told me that. Some yrs ago. I am still learning.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by lowwenfresh: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hazardd:

The best thing to do
Lol oma you they crase ooo
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
1stola:

I'm only attracted to that thing popping out...
lolz.. Tel us the tin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by clemz88(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Priceless24:
There will always be girls who are more interested in material things, just as there will always be men who are more interested in a girls body. But for the ones who look for genuine men, like you said girls want different things. Off the top of my head, you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list. God-fearing, confident, hardworking, kind, humble, supportive, good looking, ambitious, good listener...the list plenty.

Before any guy attacks me, I said you're likely to find a few of these things on a girls list.
love you for what u just said.

God is this how u answer prayers grin

Pls am on my toes. Will you marry me?
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Articul8:
a lady once told me that. Some yrs ago. I am still learning.
dnt mind them, if u bad they go complain
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by tziz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Am only talking as a lady for now.
Don't take it serious
Aii.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by lowwenfresh: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
jashar:
I'm attracted to Christian a guy that dress well smell awesome as in; the cologne or perfume makes sense. Hmmmcheesy. Then he should be now neat; these are the physical attributes I like.
Let a guy have these things packaged with a higher emotional and intellectual intelligence than me. Cheeiiii grin.
Also, let us flow really well as friends, I'm gone. kiss
I also like eloquence in speech.
.ehehehe you got me !
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Mayflowa(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Mzgracie:

Just read the whole of your diary. I like you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Mescopaul(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hazardd:

The best thing to do
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Missyetty(f): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
I love a guy that is straight forward nd intelligent...jez lyk my boo
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by lilmax(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
preshuzpearl:
I'm endeared to guys who have strong leadership qualities and are not afraid to voice their opinion, At the same time carrying everyone along and good at making friends and money. They should be average looking at least
cool
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by jashar(f): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
undecidedI choose not to kowtow to mediocre minds. What you want is what you get tongue
Because you set the bars low for yourself doesn't mean others should. Just saying.
I have him.cheesy grin.
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by luvluvluv: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
After all these qualities in a man, d only thing d lady has to offer is sex

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by Cmanforall: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
jashar:
I'm attracted to Christian a guy that dress well smell awesome as in; the cologne or perfume makes sense. Hmmmcheesy. Then he should be now neat; these are the physical attributes I like.
Let a guy have these things packaged with a higher emotional and intellectual intelligence than me. Cheeiiii grin.
Also, let us flow really well as friends, I'm gone. kiss
I also like eloquence in speech.

Why you describing me? Anyway, search no more
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by popcykaylah(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
all these list and things these girls keep mentioning ...all na wash abeg..when una wan start them go say they love something about you later he go turn to he can't take care of me,I have my needs...very soon e go be I need space or they switch teams join guy wey dey loaded ..seriously you wanna hear the truth its all about the dough.. with you pocket loaded you'd get any girl ..
Re: Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality?? by 321ray: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tearg1:
Do ladies really care about how handsome a guy is, since he has confidence?
I love handsome guys wella and must be tall. But also he must have his head properly screwed on his neck. He doesn't have to be rich, but most be focused, attentive, good sense of humor, caring but neber a follow follow kind of man. That puts me off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / Should I Go On And Marry Her? / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.