Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. (1508 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by tenry(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2014
I will Make Nigeria ungovernable was said by a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita. He
actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011. Alhaji Lawal Kaita is still a PDP member and still wax strong in PDP. Presently he was appointed a member of reconciliation committee setup by PDP. Don't be
deceived, #BUHARI have never at any occasion made such statement.
FACTS TO NOTE:
1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any format.
2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.
3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman,Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.
4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.
5. The Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian Newspaper out of court.
6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian Newspaper published an unreserved apology to Gen. Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.
7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP
“ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the PDP. Azazi said, Boko Haram is a creation of the PDP.
So the weed in GEJ's farm was planted by his gardener.

2 Likes

Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Dnt turn d table ur hawkish general already addmitted to that. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by brownlord2: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
The effort and resources that people use in rebranding this man, if channel to a younger candidate would be better honestly.

too bad we either going to end up with incompetent Jonathan or another dumb president for the next 4 or 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by ogunholla(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmm okay atigbo
tenry:
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by Uncleodi(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by bashydemy(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2014
No mind those ediots framing GMB they lost at the end...

https://www.nairaland.com/1355454/guardian-newspapers-regrets-article-buhari

1 Like

Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by myola(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2014
why do we keep on following ds aboki's elders agenda toward returning power to the north by all means which they believes its their birth right.
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by Tolexander: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2014
brownlord2:
The effort and resources that people use in rebranding this man, if channel to a younger candidate would be better honestly.

too bad we either going to end up with incompetent Jonathan or another dumb president for the next 4 or 8 years.
Yakubu Gowon, Muritala Ramat Muhammad and General Olusegun Obasanjo ruled Nigeria in their 30s!

General Ibrahim Babangida, Tafawa Balewa, Johnson Aguiyi Ironsi and General Muhammadu Buhari became the president in their 40s!

General Sani Abacha, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Sheu Shagari and General Abdulsalam Abubakar became president in their 50s

Rtd General Olusegun Obasanjo was a civillian president in his 60s.

Did situation of things change with our country when we had presidents in their 30s, 40s 50s and 60s?

i don't see anything wrong in trying a man in his 70s since it is proven that the change we need in this country isn't a function of the calories in the muscle cells but in cerebral calories!

2 Likes

Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by Tolexander: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2014
temitemi1:
Dnt turn d table ur hawkish general already addmitted to that. GEJ till 2019!!!
any fact to back that up?
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by holatin(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2014
only fools attribute that word to buhari.
Sensible men reason before they talk
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by criuze(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
tenry:
I will Make Nigeria ungovernable was said by a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita. He
actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011. Alhaji Lawal Kaita is still a PDP member and still wax strong in PDP. Presently he was appointed a member of reconciliation committee setup by PDP. Don't be
deceived, #BUHARI have never at any occasion made such statement.
FACTS TO NOTE:
1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never

said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any format.
2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.
3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman,Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.
4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.
5. The Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian Newspaper out of court.
6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian Newspaper published an unreserved apology to Gen. Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.
7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP
“ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the PDP. Azazi said, Boko Haram is a creation of the PDP.
So the weed in GEJ's farm was planted by his gardener.

Until you add reasonable references
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by bashydemy(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2014
I believe that this is when and by whom the idea was first mooted:

“Buhari had, shortly after the declaration of President Obasanjo as the winner of the last presidential elections vowed to make the country ungovernable by organising mass action to protest the outcome of the election.”

P. M News, 19 June 2003.

You can refer to the referenced publication.

(1) (Reply)

New Buhari Supporters..why Didnt You Support Buhari In previous elections / VIDEO: Buhari Forgets Osinbajo's Name During APC Rally In Owerri / Odds In Favour Of Buhari-------punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.