Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory - Islam for Muslims (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (131948 Views)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Funny brief lecture by Sheikh Adam(ra)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDk7Y9C97rg
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2018

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Empiree:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1876490832421598&id=241499339254097

Salam alaykum, I sent you an email. I hope you've seen it.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jamo90:

Salam alaykum, I sent you an email. I hope you've seen it.
walaikum Salam

My phone associated with that email is on life support for about 3 months now. I can only use it at home where WiFi is. I will check my email when I reach tonight, In Sha Allah.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 2:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Empiree:
walaikum Salam

My phone associated with that email is on life support for about 3 months now. I can only use it at home where WiFi is. I will check my email when I reach tonight, In Sha Allah.

OK. I'll be expecting your response.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Jamo90:

OK. I'll be expecting your response.
Subhanallah....you are a true student of knowledge.. Since we last talked about it some 3 yrs ago you never relent. That's very good of you brother. That's testimony.

But before i say anything, do you give me green light to talk about it in this forum?. I can only access associated email if i am home or near free WiFi. That's why i no longer take it with me and bought a new phone since. You really made me happy with your research. I like when muslim do research. Thumb up akhi

The thread shows up right under this reply LOL. See it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Empiree:
Subhanallah....you are a true student of knowledge.. Since we last talked about it some 3 yrs ago you never relent. That's very good of you brother. That's testimony.

But before i say anything, do you give me green light to talk about it in this forum?. I can only access associated email if i am home or near free WiFi. That's why i no longer take it with me and bought a new phone since. You really made me happy with your research. I like when muslim do research. Thumb up akhi

The thread shows up right under this reply LOL. See it? cheesy

You can talk about it here but I'm afraid it won't look nice if these bidah crooners derail our discussion. We will spend more time trying to search for hadith to counter their allegations rather than passing more information for those who want to benefit.

Personally, I'd prefer private discussion but if you had made your contributions 3 years ago private I wouldn't have benefited. It took me a lot of effort to make this research and I won't like to see people who don't understand these things just start their insult. I'll just hope they don't derail but if that happens, we'll have to go private.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jamo90:

You can talk about it here but I'm afraid it won't look nice if these bidah crooners derail our discussion. We will spend more time trying to search for hadith to counter their allegations rather than passing more information for those who want to benefit.

Personally, I'd prefer private discussion but if you had made your contributions 3 years ago private I wouldn't have benefited. It took me a lot of effort to make this research and I won't like to see people who don't understand these things just start their insult. I'll just hope they don't derail but if that happens, we'll have to go private.
they will be ignored for the most part. I can care less about them now. So yes, it is very correct from what I read. Just that I'm away from that email now. Would be nice to respond accordingly.

As for ikupakuti, i dont have contact with him at all. However, i see USA number attached to email he once sent me. Not sure if the number is his as i believe he lives in nija (can really tell). And the cell number could probably randomly attached to his email without his knowledge
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Maybe you should check the email again. I really want to know about the secret recitation that activates the dua.

Maybe it's the man's way of saying it's a no go area or it could be that the secret is in the number of recitations.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
let me see if i can login from this lap and read over again. If you have listened to Sheikh Mustafa Ashile before, he once said in oe of his lectures that "JABARU, adua awon agbalagba ojoun". It is very deep du'a. My sheikh I was talking abotu 3 yrs ago, thats what he used to subjugate power of his 2 family members who were after his life. He saw them wherever they went from his house. They went from one alfa to another to send ASASI on him but it was all rendered null and void

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Do you have a link to the video. Please share with me. What I found on Jabar is beyond me. I told a friend to ask his sheikh about it. My friend came back to tell me his sheikh was just asking him who told him about jabar. The man asked my friend to come back later. I know he he didn't want to tell him anything. Lol
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ok, i gained access to my email from another source. Yes, Alfa is right that it is for senior men. He didnt lie. Like i said when i referenced Sheikh Ashile

still reading

expect more comments soon

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jamo90:
Do you have a link to the video. Please share with me. What I found on Jabar is beyond me. I told a friend to ask his sheikh about it. My friend came back to tell me his sheikh was just asking him who told him about jabar. The man asked my friend to come back later. I know he he didn't want to tell him anything. Lol
Yes, they have every reason to be afraid to give out. There is "majemu" to it. It is about studies. Lots of sadaqa involved too. You see, if you go to those real alfa and ask them about Jabaru, they know you are not one of these indomie community. They see you as a very thoughtful person bcuz in this day and age, it is rear for kids to do such research

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Hkana: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Let me hang here. Even if I don't understand everything I may be able to pick one or two out cool

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Empiree:
Yes, they have every reason to be afraid to give out. There is "majemu" to it. It is about studies. Lots of sadaqa involved too. You see, if you go to those real alfa and ask them about Jabaru, they know you are not one of these indomie community. They see you as a very thoughtful person bcuz in this day and age, it is rear for kids to do such research

I didn't want to say this before. At a point I had to pay some money just to make the Alfa give more information about it. He only talked for about 25 minutes and said that's all he could say.

# If a group of alfas want to recite Suratul Yasin, it's khutba and jabaru for a client with issues, you know there has to be a fixed number of recitations after the hisabi has been done. I mean the Numerology. For example, if the Yasin is recited 313 times, with your experience, how many times would jabaru and khutba Yasin be recited? That jabaru is quite voluminous.

I wish this could be private. Lol. Make these guys no come start trouble.

# Seriously, Your Sheikh deserve national award. I don't think I can stand all this family issues. It's the most deadly problem a man could have because you are dealing with people who know everything about you.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yes, it is very possible the need to "activate" the du'a. When i used to read Yasin with them in group (90s), there were 4 levels of people involved. But basically it is 3 levels.

First level are those who don't know sura yasin. They were allowed to join the dua not necessarily for money but to learn as well. Their duty was to only say "ameen" every time but this was not necessary. This included clients) who dont know anything. He/she only said AMEEN throughout the entire program.

Second level are those who know sura Yasin only. I was in this level when i joined. I never for once joined them officially by level 1. I would stand outside reading yasin along with them but was not part of the group until i asked papa if i could join?. He examined me before the next program and i joined at level 2 and recited 40 sura Yasin in one sitting. I caught everyone by surprise and i paid the price (fell sick) the first day. That was my official "initiation" in 1994 but i was aware and was around yrs before then.

Third level are majority. Those in this level also recite sura Yasin but they also recite khutba. But not all of them. Khutba also has specific count. It could be 7x for ram (Agbo). Could be 32x for cow (Malu). Which means 7 or 32 people are chosen even though the rest know how to read the khutba. So basically, this are for selected people and they recited not in group but one after another and the rest said "ameen" including my sheikh.

Fourth level is for my sheikh only and everyone must be seated. Before he starts, we take a little break to renew wudu. He recited Khutba yasin, some tira briefly followed by Jabaru.

So it is very possible there is brief "key" involved to "unlock" Jabariya. So you can see why that alfa may be reluctant. But dont relent. You gotta keep parading him and prove yourself to be gentleman. He is looking for maturity in you. Thats why my sheikh didnt give me too.

Still reading....

2 Likes

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hkana:
Let me hang here. Even if I don't understand everything I may be able to pick one or two out cool

Lol, you were around 3yrs ago when this was discussed. i am sure you would catch up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
I want you to assess what he said and tell me if there's truly a 'key recitation' that activates the dua. Or maybe your Sheikh didn't share that with you. This is my first time of hearing about a short dua that activates another dua. I'd like to know your views about this. Thanks
Like i said above, very possible. See i said above that my sheikh would recite brief du'a?. So dont rule it out at all even if he was just trying to scare you off.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
These sheikhs don't want to leave anything for the next generation o. It's having a negative impact on Muslims. A lot are being misled while the baton are not being handed over to the guys who are loyal and ready to learn. You'll have to start all over before you become somebody just because a sheikh took all the secrets he was supposed to pass to you to the grave.

Now, even if I want to do this dua for myself, the thought of not having the last piece that would 'activate' the du'a is really depressing and frustrating.

Sometimes, Diamond is easier to find than knowledge.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Subhanallah, Jabaru that you screenshot is very correct. You bring that memory. That's how it starts. Maybe other maybe be a little twisted but this is it. See the beginning praising Allah. Tell me why Allah would not respond. The Compeller would respond. Khutba Yasin is correct too. Usually some pages. But Du'a Jabariyya is longer. So Alfa would not give it out if they see you as small guy. He sees you as irresponsible. It is not dua to give out just like that. It is dua of awon alfa agbalagba. In Yorubaland we call it Jabaru - The Compeller. When i said our gate was shaking when it was recited, y'all probably thought i was in dreamland. Tbaba said it was Jinn at work LOL.

Our house was in the jungle back then before current development. How did you think my sheikh secured his building from hired killers, robbers and kidnappers with all kids and wives around him ?. We were so small and our house was the only visible one. We were surrounded by bushes and were so vulnerable yet, not once we are attacked. The Compeller was monitoring the house even in our absence bcus we were not permanent there until 1989.

So from what i think is going to happen is, the man will not give you until you are more mature both physically (age wise) and mentally sound. And you are devot unless if he cares about money more. Either way, you may still have to pay even in maturity to get it bcus those men served their shuyukh to get it. Mine served his sheikh for 12yrs. And youths today aren't ready for that. Another way to get it by paying sum. But the sheikh shouldn't give it out still without you having ability to make du'a. It is not all about money but they have the right to collect money before giving it out. Jabarriya no be yeye
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jamo90:
These sheikhs don't want to leave anything for the next generation o. It's having a negative impact on Muslims. A lot are being misled while the baton are not being handed over to the guys who are loyal and ready to learn. You'll have to start all over before you become somebody just because a sheikh took all the secrets he was supposed to passed to you to the grave.
To be honest, i dont blame them. Look around you today. See what youth have become. It is very sad. Now you have encouraged me to make one more move to parade my sheikh to give it out. But doing so on the phone is not a good idea. I wanna find time to go to nija and meet him in person again in sha Allah. Such du'a may eventually disappear because i dont think for a second that Allah would allow it to become yeye. So dont blame those baba. These kids today can be very scary. Are they gonna leave such du'a for a child who believes in gay right crap?. That's not done.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Jamo90: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Empiree:
To be honest, i dont blame them. Look around you today. See what youth have become. It is very sad. Now you have encouraged me to make one more move to parade my sheikh to give it out. But doing so on the phone is not a good idea. I wanna find time to go to nija and meet him in person again in sha Allah. Such du'a may eventually disappear because i dont think for a second that Allah would allow it to become yeye. So dont blame those baba. These kids today can be very scary. Are they gonna leave such du'a for a child who believes in gay right crap?. That's not done.

# I don't really blame them. I understand now. Everything in the world is turning upside down. The youths are being distracted and most of their souls have been chained. Believe me. How can someone talk about football from morning till evening? Immorality has taken over the world and most people are trapped.

Please don't let that dua go just like that. That would be a lamentable Tragedy!
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just seen this

Jamo90:

I didn't want to say this before. At a point I had to pay some money just to make the Alfa give more information about it. He only talked for about 25 minutes and said that's all he could say.
clearly shows he doesnt want to give. They have covenant with Allah to the best of my knowledge.

# If a group of alfas want to recite Suratul Yasin, it's khutba and jabaru for a client with issues, you know there has to be a fixed number of recitations after the hisabi has been done. I mean the Numerology. For example, if the Yasin is recited 313 times, with your experience, how many times would jabaru and khutba Yasin be recited? That jabaru is quite voluminous.
From my experience back then, 313 Yasin is for ram, although big ram (agbo funfun). This is small counts. Used to be about 15 of us and in most cases during the day from 10AM. But there are circumstances sometimes which led to making it at night (overnight). We finished this quickly. But Malu was overnight in most cases and we finished most part (Yasin- body of the dua) before fajr. After praying fajr, we start with khutba and jabaru. This attracted some 30 to 35 congregation. So with 313, and sometimes Jabaru didnt involve or just one recitation. Khutba was usually 7 recited by 7 people.

I wish this could be private. Lol. Make these guys no come start trouble.
don't worry, ignore self proclaimed puritans.

# Seriously, Your Sheikh deserve national award. I don't think I can stand all this family issues. It's the most deadly problem a man could have because you are dealing with people who know everything about you.
LOL, i will tell him this when i have time. Yes, man's problems usually start with family. Thats exactly how his started. They thought he could not make it. But it is all over now.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jamo90:

# I don't really blame them. I understand now. Everything in the world is turning upside down. The youths are being distracted and most of their souls have been chained. Believe me. How can someone talk about football from morning till evening? Immorality has taken over the world and most people are trapped.

Please don't let that dua go just like that. That would be a lamentable Tragedy!
It is so unfortunate. I am appalled at how nigerians talk about soccer clubs nowadays. Even Imams and shuyukh these days. Everything is upside down. Very sad thing. I will try one more time to retain it but it isn't possible by long distance.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Hkana: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Empiree:

Lol, you were around 3yrs ago when this was discussed. i am sure you would catch up cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
I should probably go back to that thread and refresh my memory. A lot has happened since that time. cheesy

I'll follow. I'm all for any legit dua... That Aljabbar attracted me even though I had just heard of it for the first time in that thread. The Arabic spelling is beautiful.
Hopefully, I'll learn what it's used for, how to use it and if I can do it for myself by myself. cool
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hkana:

grin grin grin
I should probably go back to that thread and refresh my memory. A lot has happened since that time. cheesy

I'll follow. I'm all for any legit dua... That Aljabbar attracted me even though I had just heard of it for the first time in that thread. The Arabic spelling is beautiful.
Hopefully, I'll learn what it's used for, how to use it and if I can do it for myself by myself. cool
The thread shows up under this thread. Was created by tbaba1234. They thought i was just talking for talking sake. Now 3 yrs later bro Jamo90 didnt relent from seeking knowledge until he found out i was speaking the truth
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
WOW, 100 Years Reached Already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Aktos_AiMQ
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Remembering Philosopher-King Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-Ilory (1917-1992)

In the name of the Almighty, the Beneficent the Merciful “And do not say of those who are killed in the cause of Almighty that they are dead; no, they are alive but you do not perceive (Quran 2:154).

Today’s sermon was not originally planned to plumb the inner portals of the legendary patrimony of the icon of Arabic-Islamic scholarship in this part of the world, Shaykh Adam Abdullah al-Ilory, who departed this world in 1992. No. I had thought of exploring the present tense of contemporary Muslim life some of which call to question the known ideals of Islam. Of relevance to the latter is the on-going hideous face-off between Saudi Arabia and Qatar. I thought nothing speaks to the disconnect between Islam and Muslims of today than the collusion between the nation of Islam and the Other. I do not know how to make sense of a situation where support for Palestinians, the mainly-Arab-Muslim race without a state in the modern period, could become patronage of terrorism. Brethren, when support for those struggling to reclaim their national identities becomes acts of terror, it follows, ceteris paribus, that all supporters of such stateless subjectivities would become terror. Remember in diplomatic circles, the friend of my enemy is equally my enemy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.