Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (131781 Views)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:11am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Great Lecture On Unity Among Islamic Factions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiy0z6nuikM
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Empiree, do you know as-Sheik Muhammad ibn Yahya al-Ninowy as-Sufi

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
AlBaqir:
Empi.ree, do you know as-Sheik Muhammad ibn Yahya al-Ninowy as-Sufi
Ma sha Allah! Never heard of him. But his statement is very true.

A brother that i wont mention his moniker, is now absent on NL said early year that khidma is shirk. I just ignored him. These fling fling muslims who memorize verses of Quran and ahadith and think that's knowledge without in-dept meaning of what Islam is really saying is very ridiculous. I did khidma for 20yrs myself maybe in a little twisted manner. But I did it. There are lots of benefits in it. Serving one's Sheik is not tantamount to worshiping them. And of-course, there are some greedy Shuyuk or Imams. They freaking use you like paper towel. grin

What this sheik ^ said is true. People dont want to serve. They fail to realize that Nabi Lut alaiy salam served Nabi Ibrahim alaiy salam. Likewise, Nabi Harun alaiy salam served Nabi Musa alaiy salam. And so fourth. That's khidma
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Empiree:
Ma sha Allah! Never heard of him. But his statement is very true.

A brother that i wont mention his moniker, is now absent on NL said early year that khidma is shirk. I just ignored him. These fling fling muslims who memorize verses of Quran and ahadith and think that's knowledge without in-dept meaning of what Islam is really saying is very ridiculous. I did khidma for 20yrs myself maybe in a little twisted manner. But I did it. There are lots of benefits in it. Serving one's Sheik is not tantamount to worshiping them. And of-course, there are some greedy Shuyuk or Imams. They freaking use you like paper towel. grin

What this sheik ^ said is true. People dont want to serve. They fail to realize that Nabi Lut alaiy salam served Nabi Ibrahim alaiy salam. Likewise, Nabi Harun alaiy salam served Nabi Musa alaiy salam. And so fourth. That's khidma

In addition to that, Nabi Musa served Nabi Shuaib for years. Imam Ali devotedly served the Prophet from age 3 till the death of his and our Master, Muhammad [salallahu alaih wa a'alih]. Examples too plenty. This servitude if properly done to the right Awliya, its a sure banker to Jannah.

Never mind those fools so-called Sunnatic fellows.

5 Likes

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Sadiq3051(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2015
AlBaqir:

Never mind those fools so-called Sunnatic fellows.

You surprise me for making use of those words , did Islam teaches you that ? Ma sallam..

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2015
Sadiq3051:

You surprise me for making use of those words , did Islam teaches you that ? Ma sallam..

Sorry for the disappointment. I'm only human. However I have my justifications for using the word "fools" for those fellows.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Good Talk. He Criticize The So Called Islamic Musicians For Mocking The Religion.

Not That Music Is Haram But He Calls For Regulation, Moderation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3mrxEDhZME

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Fundamentalist:

You have to provide proof from the Qur'an and hadith that prophet Musa and prophet Shuaib met in life.

He (alayhim Salam) did not only met Nabi Shuaib (alayhim Salam) but served him for years and later got married to one of his blessed daughters.
Ask your Shuyukh or read Ibn Kathir's story of Prophets (Not phone Application). I just cant waste my resource on you.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fundamentalist:

I do not need your long story, I only demanded proof from the Qur'an

Try again later for I just cant waste my precious resource on a Nasibi. It doesn't benefit you.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fundamentalist:

I do not need your long story, I only demanded proof from the Qur'an
You remind of my grandpa of blessed memory. When I was in college in ilorin about 18yrs ago, we were given assignment which was part of my project to look for the name of mother of Yusuf or Yunus. Can't remember which one.

So I took a month off to take care of my project and left for Ijebu-ode to meet grandpa. Granpda was old time Sumura section of sufism. He was very strict on the Sunna. Anyways, he was in his bed when i met him and asked him the question. He started telling me story of it. Then he mentioned her name. He told me all these offhand. I asked: WHERE IS EVIDENCE FROM THE QURAN?. My grandpa looked at me and smiled. He said he has the story in some of his books on the shelves.

My point to you is I understand the idea of "following Quran and Sunna". It is worthy of praise when people like you call to follow Quran and Sunna. But i most cases you brothers fail to understand that Quran is quiet detailed and preserved and only men of knowledge with wisdom can penetrate it. What I mean by penetrating Quran is seeking implicit knowledge. There are two ways of acquiring knowledge in Islam:

Implicitly and explicitly (internal and external knowledge).

You and co only pursue external knowledge which is fine with me. My grandpa has ocean of "tira" in his apartment. Really old stuff that are now being expunged in many so called Suhih ahadith. He passed away in May and left a Will that his apartment should be transformed to library and no one should take out any book (tira). He wants people to read right there and leave it right there. May Allah bless him. Ameena

So the idea of follow Quran and Sunna or seeking evidence from Quran is rather too elementary the way it's being thrown around by every Tom, Dick and Harry. Had it been Prophet(SAW) did not mention Dajjal in Suhih Ahadith you would not believe it. The same way Quranite don't believe in existence of Dajjal because they dont see it in the Quran.

And I think Albaqir should at least provide some evidence from Ibn Kathir as you rightly said. That would have been great counterclaim.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fundamentalist:

[s]Saying that knowledge is esoteric and exoteric, is saying that the prophet (saw) hid a part of the message (subhana llah). This is a sufi ideology, to make their Shaykhs escape been asked questions about their doings. It was actually copied from shias.

KNOWLEDGE IN ISLAM IS VERY OPEN NOTHING IS HIDDEN ABI YOU WANT QUR'ANIC VERSE FOR IT[/s]
Including ALL POWER, INTENT AND EVERYTHING ABOUT ALLAH? Well, I opened my arms to you in friendship and alliance but you closed it. So you deserved to be crossed out.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fundamentalist:

I hope you won't cancel this
Honestly, i thought you are smarter than this. The verse ^you quoted is UNIVERSAL. You dont seem to know how to express yourself. SMH
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fundamentalist:

So been smart is saying the Qur'an is not self explained
You seem not to understand the meaning of "tibyanan"?

Seating with you for debate, I am certain you won't last 5 minutes grin grin
You have longed enough here(NL) to prove @bolded, you could not prove that. And when you did in other threads some months back, the best you could do was copy/paste Sheikh Bin Baz(RA) on islamqa. smh

"tibyanan", can you carry on reasonable conversation rather cheap shot?. "tibyanan" (making things plain and clear). What do you want to derive from that.

Ain't got your time for the rest of the day. Am out.

Walaikum Salaam.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by lanrexlan(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fundamentalist:

I hope you won't cancel this
Fundamentalist:
It's forbidden because it's an innovation in religion.
Anybody that thinks otherwise must provide proof
for it. When and how it should be conducted
lanrexlan: Please Mister, what the ruling on Qur'an competition? Is it allowed or not? If yes, please furnish it with proofs
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
^I dont think he understands that. Everything is bid'ah and haram in his dico.

He didnt bother to respond since you asked him cheesy
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by lanrexlan(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2015
Empiree:
^I dont think he understands that. Everything is bid'ah and haram in his dico.

He didnt bother to respond since you asked him cheesy
Maybe he missed his mentions, I am still waiting though
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Fundamentalist:

Saying that knowledge is esoteric and exoteric, is saying that the prophet (saw) hid a part of the message (subhana llah). This is a sufi ideology, to make their Shaykhs escape been asked questions about their doings. It was actually copied from shias.

KNOWLEDGE IN ISLAM IS VERY OPEN NOTHING IS HIDDEN ABI YOU WANT QUR'ANIC VERSE FOR IT
They are some stories of the old that are not in the Qur'an, maybe because of its irrelevance[only Allah(SWT) knows why], now we can find such stories, like that of prophet moses(a.s) when he(a.s) met prophet shuaib(a.s) as well as marrying prophet shuaib's(a.s) daughter in jewish scriptures, which we all know that the jewish scriptures makes up the OT, now i am not saying that OT is 100% Allah's(SWT) word, but it has some % of truth that hasnt been distorted, having saying this, let see an OT verse that supports AlBaqir claim(check the next frame).

2 Likes

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2015
"Jethro, Moses’ father in-law, together with Moses’ sons and wife, came to him in the wilderness, where he was camped near the mountain of God. Jethro had sent word to him, “I, your father-in-law Jethro, am coming to you with your wife and her two sons.”{exodus 18:5} jethro is known as shu'aib in arabic, who was an arab prophet of the people of midian, he is an offspring of ismail(according to the bible and islamic sources). I think this is enough proof that musa(a.s) met shu'aib(a.s), and Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 1:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Sheikh Mud-L-Awwal- Awalu (RTA)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWFBdniFAA
@17-18minutes, narrator says "those who call themselves Sufis but abandoned salat, you are not on the right path"
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.