Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak (26209 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Why Don't More Men Speak Up About Violence Against Women? / Wicked Wife: Men Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pavore9:
l laugh at those who are swearing they can't live in a house built by their wives because it is an "abomination" but when they see their landlady (no be owner's wife but her own property) over-greeting go they worry them..oh such hypocrites!
Lol.. grin grin grin

Some guys shaa, They want an independent and successful woman who will be financially supportive, etc but when the woman becomes more successful than them, story changes undecided undecided

Are men confused? ? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Never.

Eni to ba sun ile iyawo e, o ri akintan lo sun si. (One who sleeps in his wifes house is actually sleeping in a trash yard). Because at anytime she can tell you to move out.

Eni to ba fi aso iyawo e bora. akisa lo fi bora. (One who covers himself with his wifes cover cloth is actually covered with a rag). Because at anytime she can collect the cover cloth back.

And a man cannot collect any of these back?

4 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by okotv(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
bukatyne:
Blacks are definitely cursed

I am head, controller, dictator etc when they cannot even afford a roof over their heads

Women are suddenly the ones filled with ego? I thought it was the exclusive property of men?

Sick people undecided

Hahaha
are you white

I am not cursed sha

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pavore9:
l laugh at those who are swearing they can't live in a house built by their wives because it is an "abomination" but when they see their landlady (no be owner's wife but her own property) over-greeting go they worry them..oh such hypocrites!

Or those that do not respect their wives and will be carrying pastor's wife bags

5 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
. . But where was the man when the woman was building?

I can understand property that the wife inherits or owned before the marriage . . . . But in the marriage, how did she aquire properties without her husbands support. Where was he when she was doing all that? Dont they talk and plan their future together? There is already a K leg in the matter before the house was built.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
okotv:
are you white

I am not cursed sha

Don't the men up there sound cursed

Yep blacks are cursed; when you become born again, you are free. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by okotv(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
bukatyne:

Don't the men up there sound cursed

Yep blacks are cursed; when you become born again, you are free. cheesy
I don't have time for guys like those above. Live your life as it pleases you.

are whites also cursed before they became saved

funny comment, got me laughing
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
okotv:
I don't have time for guys like those above. Live your life as it pleases you.

are whites also cursed before they became saved

funny comment, got me laughing

Obviously they are because they are humans (from Adam)

Remember Noah's son who was cursed because he laughed @ his father's unclothedness?

Africans have 2 curses operating (Minus village/town/individual ones)

Luckily for us, the blood of Jesus is more than able to break them
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by okotv(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
bukatyne:

Obviously they are because they are humans (from Adam)

Remember Noah's son who was cursed because he laughed @ his father's unclothedness?

Africans have 2 curses operating (Minus village/town/individual ones)

Luckily for us, the blood of Jesus is more than able to break them

those guys who responded, are they educated

The problems of Africa are in numerous but the leading cause is poor and archaic mentality

2 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
okotv:
those guys who responded, are they educated

The problems of Africa are in numerous but the leading cause is poor and archaic mentality

It will surprise you to note that some of them are very educated undecided

I cannot understand the black man's obession with belittling the black woman.

Well well, I just said curses exist.

Kia! I hear some talk and develop instant headache.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by okotv(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
bukatyne:

It will surprise you to note that some of them are very educated undecided

Well well, I just said curses exist.

Kia! I hear some talk and develop instant headache.
welcome to Africa....the land of the future
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Pavore9: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
welcome to Africa....the land of the future
With our weird mentality & double standards the future in not bright! when some men are comfortable being lazy, their wives dare not suppass them or trouble ensues!

6 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
bukatyne:
Blacks are definitely cursed

I am head, controller, dictator etc when they cannot even afford a roof over their heads

Women are suddenly the ones filled with ego? I thought it was the exclusive property of men?

Sick people undecided

Hahaha
very sick and nausea inducing thread. Eww.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
bukatyne:

one guy in this forum once told me that the only thing black men have going for them is their control over their women. Take that away from them and they are nothing.
I rebuked him for insulting our black brothers but it obviously seems like he knows what he was talking about.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by babygirlfl: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:

one guy in this forum once told me that the only thing black men have going for them is their control over their women. Take that away from them and they are nothing.
I rebuked him for insulting our black brothers but it obviously seems like he knows what he was talking about.

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by crackhaus: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Timbuktou:
We would like to know which husbands of the hundreds of city-dwelling women here whose husbands live in their(wives) houses! grin
I would like to know as well, especially from those women who have commented on this thread.. grin

Wait, do you hear that?
It's the deafening sound of complete silence... gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by crackhaus: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:

one guy in this forum once told me that the only thing black mean have going for them is their control over their women. Take that away from them and they are nothing.
What do black women have going for them?
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
crackhaus:

What do black women have going for them?
do you agree with the dude before you start diverting.
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by crackhaus: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
do you agree with the dude before you start diverting.
Does it matter if I agree or not, you made the comment and already agreed with it.

So what do black women have going for them?

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by bukatyne(f): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:

You hear some of them talk and you are amazed

Na them sabi
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by bukatyne(f): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
very sick and nausea inducing thread. Eww.

When the average blackman talk, you will know
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by okotv(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
bukatyne:

When the average blackman talk, you will know
that means am not average
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
crackhaus:

Does it matter if I agree or not, you made the comment and already agreed with it.

So what do black women have going for them?

i made what comment? The same comment that I told you a black guy on this forum made which I disagreed with at first except that your black brothers on this forum keep pushing us to believe it by their utterances?

While I do not totally agree with the guy,I can see why he believes so. Obviously from the comments one reads on forums like these, more than achievements and milestones what it really takes to make a black man feel like a man is the assurance that the woman is under him.

Petty . Not?

What black women have going for them is that they are the pillars of the homes which black men claim to be the head of.
Despite not being more privileged than the average black man, black women are soaring and surpassing men in many fields especially education.
If you guys are not blaming govt. for not being able to make as much money as your mates are making,you're blaming America for the declining morals in your community or your favorite scapegoats feminists for making your wife realize she doesn't have to swallow all that poo all the time.
*you blame racism for your inability to meet up to world society's standards
*You blame God when the housemaid gets pregnant because it is his fault the black man is polygamous in nature.
*You blame the good guys who make the effort to ensure that they at least meet our needs halfway compassionately. They are the pansy wussies who are making y'all look weak.(i wonder if brute behavior is a symbol of strength.)

What black women have going is that they have taken up the responsibility y'all abandoned. Who do you think is holding up the forth in the face of so much excuses from our dear black brothers?

this is a generic statement and doesn't represent the whole population by any means. Nobody should develop heart attack on my account

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by voizofone: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is there any difference between the husband and the wife? They both own the house as the bible put it' the two of them have become one.

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by BenGlobal1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Az long az it doeznt take me to hell
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Dagah2: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
YES
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by DutchesSsS(f): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why not??
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by Dagah2: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
BenGlobal1:
Az long az it doeznt take me to hell
lol...

1 Like

Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by sukkot: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
SirShymex:

The whole 21st century woman tripe is just a ruse created for an utopian society. Hence most of them always end up as single mothers. And the divorce rate is as high as it's today. A lot of these women have lost touch with reality, and for Yorubas of yore to have deep proverbs about what this thread is about, despite living in a society where women of that period were perpetually submissive - without divorce and the powers western society has ceded to women these days. That shows they had a perfect understanding of the thought process of the female specie.

Not everything about the 21st century is great. Heck, even people are dumber in today's world than they've ever been. Hence it's so easy to manipulate opinions. And for humanity to survive, the family hierarchical structure has to be kept intact. Especially people of African descent since we've the most dysfunctional families out there, and are at the bottom of the totem pole of everything. Family structure is our holy-grail//hope for survival.
hmmm bruv dropping ittttttttttt grin
Re: Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak by MsNas(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Words on marble, the Emeritus Prof..

Taking notes. cool
Chauvinistic Male grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.