Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships (36561 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by OCTAVO: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
A former Niger Delta militant, Mr. Government
Ekpemupolo, alia Tompolo, has bought seven
decommissioned Norwegian battleships,
Saturday PUNCH has learnt.
Reports by a Norwegian newspaper, Dagbladet,
said that the fast-speed Hauk-class guided
missile boats had been re-armed with new
weaponry.
The report also revealed that Ekpemupolo’s
most recent purchase is a KNM Horten, a fast-
attack craft now used in fighting piracy in
Nigeria’s waterways.
It was learnt that in spite of his alleged history
of violence, Tompolo, now controls the Global
West Vessel Service, a privately owned
contractor for maritime security for the Nigerian
Maritime Safety Agency.
Buying arms from Norway requires an export
license from Nigeria’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The ships were reportedly sold first to CAS
Global, a British security company that has such
a license, after which Ekpemupolo reportedly
bought the ships from the British company.
Dagblade reported that the seven Norwegian
ships are now part of the company’s maritime
fleet patrolling under a contract for the Federal
Government.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ex-militant-tompolo-buys-six-warships/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
What! What does he wanna use them for I smell troubles in 2015. Tompolo is indeed preparing for war. Smh
Ayamlaykorn

34 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Funniez: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2014
Make I book space first

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Tolexander: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
More like Jonathan is buying them using Tompolo's name!

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
I don't see that as a problem?

6 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Justcash(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:
I don't see that as a problem?

Hehehe, you better clean your eyes to see properly. BOKO Haram is a piece of cake compared to what is coming ahead.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by collins011(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2014
space booked..... not for sale
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
laykorn:
What! What does he wanna use them for I smell troubles in 2015. Tompolo is indeed preparing for war. Smh
Ayamlaykorn
there won't be any trouble in 2015. The only trouble will be on themselves

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by quinnboy: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Ok Oº°ºooOº°ºoo
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by 7lives: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
He should also remember to save some money for the rainy day, 'cause as it is his oil will eventually sell below 30 dollars I hope Tompolo understands what I mean.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by pring: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
6 years of rule, Jonathan constructed railway on the paper which made Alh Ameachi unable to transport on the rail. 6 years of rule, economy of Nigeria became number one on the paper, which made average Nigerian to still be living under $1 per day. 6 years of rule, Jonathan created work thru promises of the mouth which made about 16 people died tragically looking for immigration job around March. 6 years of rule, a leader who swore an oath to protect his country but never did and using opposition as an excuse everytime. 6 years of rule, a leader became sixth African richest president, 6 years of rule, a leader who created more universities but ASUU were on strike for six good months! 6 years of rule, a government who promised to sanitise the whole system from corruption, but some are saying GEJ fought corruption in Agriculture and left PENSION scam, Fuel subsidy scam, Stella Oduah's Scam, Diezani's scam, Lawal Farouk scam, Oritsejafor scam, Abacha son's scam, Fayose's scam, Buruji Kashamu's Scam, Fani Kayode's scam, $20billion scam...by God's grace this man can NEVER win again.

274 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Anyi3(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
criminals be thriving under GEJ

8 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Justcash(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
7lives:
He should also remember to save some money for the rainy day, 'cause as it is his oil will eventually sell below 30 dollars I hope Tompolo understands what I mean.

Having said that, the North should remember to re-activate the Groundnut Pyramid and the West should go back to exporting cocoa for the rainy days. They will need it.

53 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by leshluap(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
2015 in mind
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Adminisher: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2014
That is not the picture of the warship. The ships would be ex navy ships without guns but very thick armour plate.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nonybb: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2014
[b]The era of boko haram is about to ease off. We are entering into another phase and, we the South-South, have sworn that the Ab@kis would see hell when any of their Sons or daughters are sworn in to rule us. Better give it to yoruba cowards now, because the yorubas shamelessly allowed a dictator, coupist, serial loser and religious bigot to penetrate their territory with an overzealous Born-To-Rule Mentality and snatched an APC ticket with boldness within their watch on a party they struggle with sweats to form. It is better than giving it to those cattle rearers that wounded the same yoruba, killed Awolowo and Abiola, stopped the construction of lagos rail line etc. No more gworo-chewing-almajiri-cow-loving hausa illiterate ruling over the most ambitious intelligent Igbos and the most gifted and diversified Ijaw nation. No way, buhari can never rule me and my oil. We will see and Nigeria shall burn! Boko haram was your weapon, we are also preparing our own lethal weapon to make your government ungovernable Mr Coupist. Indeed Mr Dictator you shall witness the real he-goats, monkies, cattles, dogs and baboons soaking in bath blood[/b]

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn

Na say we go kon leave dry ground enter water to fight war? The vessels are to fight piracy and possibly defend against aquatic invasion.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by cyberguy72(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2014
laykorn:
Ayamlaykorn
are u dumb? Cant u read? The weapons are for fighting piracy in the high sea

6 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by TDstarr: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2014
x
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Huh?piracy for what
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by pekeyim: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
I'll comment in a bit.

I'm careful about such sensitive issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by kendrick9(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
he is gettin ready for buhari and his boko boys.nice one
GEJ TILL 2019

11 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by KidProgrammer(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Wetin he go use am do?
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
No region has the monopoly of violence oooo.

You can't keep using a regions wealth to develop the whole nation and still frustrate it's son out of power.

People are now wiser. We are not slaves to the north.

Niger-deltans are not slaves to bokoharams.

You would not develop Nigeria with their wealth and still tell them they have no right to rule.

42 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Orikinla(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
[size=18pt]This is an idiotic report.
Do you people know the cost of a warship?
A gunboat is not a warship dummies.[/size]

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by martinex96: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
i see
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
To the Warship buyers and their back ups, please next time, buy Nuclear weapons from North Korea so that America can deal with you mercilessly!

I'm travelling to Benin Republic, at least a militant still got arrested by their local police. Tired of the fake governance we're trying to run. We're all a bunch of liars and hypocrites in Nigeria. Shame on the Presidency!

14 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by superneutral(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by martinex96: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
story cheesy[b]We they your back[/b]
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2014
[s]
pring:

6 years of rule, Jonathan constructed railway on the paper which made Alh Ameachi unable to transport on the rail. 6 years of rule, economy of Nigeria became number one on the paper, which made average Nigerian to still be living under $1 per day. 6 years of rule, Jonathan created work thru promises of the mouth which made about 16 people died tragically looking for immigration job around March. 6 years of rule, a leader who swore an oath to protect his country but never did and using opposition as an excuse everytime. 6 years of rule, a leader became sixth African richest president, 6 years of rule, a leader who created more universities but ASUU were on strike for six good months! 6 years of rule, a government who promised to sanitise the whole system from corruption, but some are saying GEJ fought corruption in Agriculture and left PENSION scam, Fuel subsidy scam, Stella Oduah's Scam, Diezani's scam, Lawal Farouk scam, Oritsejafor scam, Abacha son's scam, Fayose's scam, Buruji Kashamu's Scam, Fani Kayode's scam, $20billion scam...by God's grace this man can NEVER win again.

[/s]

fallacies undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2014
pring:

[s]6 years of rule, Jonathan constructed railway on the paper which made Alh Ameachi unable to transport on the rail. 6 years of rule, economy of Nigeria became number one on the paper, which made average Nigerian to still be living under $1 per day. 6 years of rule, Jonathan created work thru promises of the mouth which made about 16 people died tragically looking for immigration job around March. 6 years of rule, a leader who swore an oath to protect his country but never did and using opposition as an excuse everytime. 6 years of rule, a leader became sixth African richest president, 6 years of rule, a leader who created more universities but ASUU were on strike for six good months! 6 years of rule, a government who promised to sanitise the whole system from corruption, but some are saying GEJ fought corruption in Agriculture and left PENSION scam, Fuel subsidy scam, Stella Oduah's Scam, Diezani's scam, Lawal Farouk scam, Oritsejafor scam, Abacha son's scam, Fayose's scam, Buruji Kashamu's Scam, Fani Kayode's scam, $20billion scam...by God's grace this man can NEVER win again.[/s]

if you like cry blood out of your eyes, power will never go back to north. GEJ till ....................2019,
someone from middle-belt till .....................2027.

41 Likes

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Daniel058(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Na only peace we want oooo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters / Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.