Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships (36559 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by prettyboi1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The only reason the SS never killed your brothers in retaliation is because they are civilise to differentiate the action of Obj from SW otherwise your brothers working in the creeks would have been wiped off

Don't forget the attack at atlas oil installations Lagos
Oh please,kindly shut it! See how you guys think? Shap shap you have concluded on where I'm from in Nigeria....that's so typical of you Jonathan supporters. When there is nothing reasonable to say, you guys just like president Jonathan would start playing divisive cards. I'm not from any of the parts of Nigeria you think. I can even bet 1 million dollars that you would not get where I'm from in Nigeria in your first 10 guesses. I don't think like that bro...I AM A NIGERIAN and all Nigerians are my brothers so I talk based on issues and totally void of regional,religious or tribal sentiments. Understand? I still stand by my first saying that former president Obasanjo did what he had to do as president to avoid a breakdown of law and order. How and why would federal troops/agents be killed by anybody or any community?
On the other hand,Nigeria is at war with insurgents now and oga Jonah jus dey watch as our soldiers dey die anyhow. 3 or 4 months ago a brave Nigerian Air Force pilot of the army equivalent rank of Lieutenant colonel was beheaded by boko haram, did you hear president Jonathan get furious about it? No! For him, everything is business as usual....what a clueless and cowardly president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

Oh please,kindly shut it! See how you guys think? Shap shap you have concluded on where I'm from in Nigeria....that's so typical of you Jonathan supporters. When there is nothing reasonable to say, you guys just like president Jonathan would start playing divisive cards. I'm not from any of the parts of Nigeria you think. I can even bet 1 million dollars that you would not get where I'm from in Nigeria in your first 10 guesses. I don't think like you bro...I AM A NIGERIAN and all Nigerians are my brothers so I talk based on issues and totally void of regional,religious or tribal sentiments. Understand? I still stand by my first saying that former president Obasanjo did what he had to do as president to avoid a breakdown of law and order. How and why would federal troops/agents be killed by anybody or any community?
On the other hand,Nigeria is at war with Insurgents now and oga Jonah jus dey watch as our soldiers dey die anyhow. 3/4 months ago a brave Nigerian Air Force pilot of the army equivalent rank of Lieutenant colonel was beheaded by boko haram, did you hear president Jonathan get furious about it? No! For him, everything is business as usual....what a clueless and cowardly president.

You are a Nigerian and bragged about Odi massacre.

Don't worry 2015 we await Buhari's army

You can lead the army yourself.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by 3kay945(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nonybb:
[b]The era of boko haram is about to ease off. We are entering into another phase and, we the South-South, have sworn that the Ab@kis would see hell when any of their Sons or daughters are sworn in to rule us. Better give it to yoruba cowards now, because the yorubas shamelessly allowed a dictator, coupist, serial loser and religious bigot to penetrate their territory with an overzealous Born-To-Rule Mentality and snatched an APC ticket with boldness within their watch on a party they struggle with sweats to form. It is better than giving it to those cattle rearers that wounded the same yoruba, killed Awolowo and Abiola, stopped the construction of lagos rail line etc. No more gworo-chewing-almajiri-cow-loving hausa illiterate ruling over the most ambitious intelligent Igbos and the most gifted and diversified Ijaw nation. No way, buhari can never rule me and my oil. We will see and Nigeria shall burn! Boko haram was your weapon, we are also preparing our own lethal weapon to make your government ungovernable Mr Coupist. Indeed Mr Dictator you shall witness the real he-goats, monkies, cattles, dogs and baboons soaking in bath blood[/b]

I can see you're hypertensive already. Stroke is knocking your door if you refuse to reason and canvass people to vote your jonahdull than splitting this trash stated above.
You're advised!
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by vikyno(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
laykorn:
What! What does he wanna use them for I smell troubles in 2015. Tompolo is indeed preparing for war. Smh
Ayamlaykorn

Read and digest the story first before you make a comment next time.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by prettyboi1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

You are a Nigerian and bragged about Odi massacre.

Don't worry 2015 we await Buhari's army

You can lead the army yourself.
See? Why don't you guys think void of sentiments and emotions? Is it a crime to try and think logically? Did president Obasanjo just feel like playing? Why do you guys keep avoiding the first part of the whole story? Why were federal troops/agents killed? Do you know how demeaning and daring it is to kill soldiers of a country? It is equal to declaring war on the country those soldiers represent. Why then would any Nigerian community attack its own country's soldiers for no reason? It means that that community has no fear or regard for its country's government. For the emotional side of things, it was sad and I am not bragging about it but for the logical part of it, president Obasanjo did what he had to do to send a clear message. Government is mostly run based on logic and a then a little emotions.

You have internet bro, google for yourself. Under Buhari's supervision, Chad invaded Nigerian territories and he(Buhari) oversaw Nigerian troops who rounded them(Chadians) up and chased them deep back into Chadian territories. Oga Jona is just here doing "Mr.Passive".
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by myola(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Smh.. the rate of illiteracy on NL is becoming alarming, very alarming even the so called educated ones.Most of you didn't even read the story,just the headline before commenting with your politically bigoted minds. Someone Owns a security firm that is under contract with the FG to protect the waterways and bought weaponry for that effect you people are ranting about war and this and that... like say if una see war una go fit stand... mchew rubbish.... the sooner you people start thinking with clear minds absent politics and sentiments the better for this entity called Nigeria.
thanks you. see what someone sent to my whatsapp : Dear Fellow Nigerians,

Here is a message from OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone.

He has this to tell Nigerians;
"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful.
Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa Republic, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers, all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa".
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AT LEAST TEN PEOPLE.

Thanks.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

See? Why don't you guys think void of sentiments and emotions? Is it a crime to try and think logically? Did president Obasanjo just feel like playing? Why do you guys keep avoiding the first part of the whole story? Why were federal troops/agents killed? Do you know how demeaning and daring it is to kill soldiers of a country? It is equal to declaring war on the country those soldiers represent. Why then would any Nigerian community attack its own country's soldiers for no reason? It means that that community has no fear or regard for its country's government. For the emotional side of things, it was sad and I am not bragging about it but for the logical part of it, president Obasanjo did what he had to do to send a clear message. Government is run mostly based on logic and a then a little emotions.

Ehnnnnn

Why haven't GEJ levelled NE if we are to follow your thought pattern

Guy think again.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by prettyboi1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Ehnnnnn

Why haven't GEJ levelled NE if we are to follow your thought pattern

Guy think again.
First and foremost, GEJ is cowardly, so he's confused and clueless about what to do. Secondly, I am not saying the use of force is the only way to go about things....I ONLY SAID PRESIDENT OBASANJO DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO. That was his own way and it worked in putting the community back in check. Thirdly, what's happening in the NE right now is an insurgency and is kind of a guerilla-warfare so it needs more intelligence gathering than force. If you don't gather enough intelligence to crack the insurgent's network off completely, use of force would hardly do anything cos after you kill some of them,they would still resurface after sometime. I'm sure you've noticed that. On the other hand,if you can counter the network of the insurgents majorly, you're surely going to win when you apply force. It's like saying you want to kill a tree by cutting its leaves off...they would still grow back. To kill the tree, you have to kill it from the roots.

Above all things,the president has to be very brave,open-minded and VERY VERY STRATEGIC.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

First and foremost, GEJ is cowardly, so he's confused and clueless about what to do. Secondly, I am not saying the use of force is the only way to go about things....I ONLY SAID PRESIDENT OBASANJO DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO. That was his own way and it worked in putting the community back in check. Thirdly, what's happening in the NE right now is an insurgency and is kind of a guerilla-warfare so it needs more intelligence work than force. If you don't gather enough intelligence to crack the insurgent's network off completely, use of force would hardly do anything cos after you kill some of them,they would still resurface after sometime. I'm sure you've noticed that. On the other hand,if you can counter the network of the insurgents, you're surely going to win when you apply force. It's like saying you want to kill a tree by cutting its leaves off...they would still grow back. To kill the tree, you have to kill it from the roots.

Did militancy end after Odi
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by elohorayodele: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

Oh please,kindly shut it! See how you guys think? Shap shap you have concluded on where I'm from in Nigeria....that's so typical of you Jonathan supporters. When there is nothing reasonable to say, you guys just like president Jonathan would start playing divisive cards. I'm not from any of the parts of Nigeria you think. I can even bet 1 million dollars that you would not get where I'm from in Nigeria in your first 10 guesses. I don't think like you bro...I AM A NIGERIAN and all Nigerians are my brothers so I talk based on issues and totally void of regional,religious or tribal sentiments. Understand? I still stand by my first saying that former president Obasanjo did what he had to do as president to avoid a breakdown of law and order. How and why would federal troops/agents be killed by anybody or any community?
On the other hand,Nigeria is at war with insurgents now and oga Jonah jus dey watch as our soldiers dey die anyhow. 3 or 4 months ago a brave Nigerian Air Force pilot of the army equivalent rank of Lieutenant colonel was beheaded by boko haram, did you hear president Jonathan get furious about it? No! For him, everything is business as usual....what a clueless and cowardly president.

You are more insensitive, clueless and cowardly than anyone I have ever met. So obj is justified in murdering women and kids because he didn't want a breakdown of law and order. May such justification visit u too and your family/village wherever you are from in Nigeria cos only then will u know the real victims in both towns are not the militant youths but helpless women and kids. Two wrongs don't/will never make a right
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by elohorayodele: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

You are more insensitive, clueless and cowardly than anyone I have ever met. So obj is justified in murdering women and kids because he didn't want a breakdown of law and order. May such justification visit u too and your family/village wherever you are from in Nigeria cos only then will u know the real victims in both towns are not the militant youths but helpless women and kids. Two wrongs don't/will never make a right. In your folly you also compared the insurgency in the North to the past Niger-delta crisis, they are very different situations and therefore response to both must differ. If GEJ applys obj's method in the NE, millions of people will be dead by now and the insurgency will still be on and then morons like you will be the first to scream 'genocide'. Ever wondered why the US supported governments have not stopped insurgency in Iraq and Afghanistan after so many years?
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by prettyboi1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Did militancy ended after Odi

Exactly! you see what I am saying? Being strategic is the major way to solve such problems. In some cases force would work and in some cases, force would not work. It is left to the leader to be brave and strategic above all things to figure out what can best solve such problems. Being a cowardly leader will not help anything and when your enemies notice the fear in you, they would use it to confuse you. President Yar'Adua was a very gentleman, but he was still brave and he commanded authority like a normal president should. He had his own approach to things and he opted to grant the militants amnesty if they were willing to accept rehabilitation. I'm sure he thought carefully about all the possible scenarios that could play out from granting them amnesty and when he was sure it was something he considered safe,he offered it. On president Jonathan's side, he does not even seem to have any idea on what to do. That's the problem. I don't hate president Jonathan for personally reasons (I don't know him so why would I hate him for personal reasons?). I hate him as president because he simply lacks strategy,tactics,vision,charisma,bravery,mind of his own and firmness in making decisions. All of those are qualities that leaders should possess at different levels.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by prettyboi1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
elohorayodele:

You are more insensitive, clueless and cowardly than anyone I have ever met. So obj is justified in murdering women and kids because he didn't want a breakdown of law and order. May such justification visit u too and your family/village wherever you are from in Nigeria cos only then will u know the real victims in both towns are not the militant youths but helpless women and kids. Two wrongs don't/will never make a right. In your folly you also compared the insurgency in the North to the past Niger-delta crisis, they are very different situations and therefore response to both must differ. If GEJ applys obj's method in the NE, millions of people will be dead by now and the insurgency will still be on and then morons like you will be the first to scream 'genocide'. Ever wondered why the US supported governments have not stopped insurgency in Iraq and Afghanistan after so many years?
See what I have been saying? Don't you guys think outside being sentimental/emotional? Oga, you have shapaly jumped to conclusion. Where did I say the Niger-delta crisis and the insurgency in the North-east were/are the same? Go and read all my posts concerning this issue before you jump into conclusions and quote me again. I'm not going to reply to someone who emotionally jumped to conclusions and misunderstood my write-up. Cheers bro.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

Exactly! you see what I am saying? Being strategic is the major way to solve such problems. In some cases force would work and in some cases, force would not work. It is left to the leader to be brave and strategic above all things to figure out what can best solve such problems. Being a cowardly leader will not help anything and when your enemies notice the fear in you, they would use it to confuse you. President Yar'Adua was a very gentleman, but he was still brave and he commanded authority like a normal president should. He had his own approach to things and he opted to grant the militants amnesty if they were willing to accept rehabilitation. I'm sure he thought carefully about all the possible scenarios that could play out from granting them amnesty and when he was sure it was something he considered safe,he offered it. On president Jonathan's side, he does not even seem to have any idea on what to do. That's the problem. I don't hate president Jonathan for personally reasons (I don't know him so why would I hate him for personal reasons?). I hate him as president because he simply lacks strategy,tactics,vision,charisma,bravery,mind of his own and firmness in making decisions. All of those are qualities that leaders should possess at different levels.

Hahahahahahaha

You just proved OBJ wrong

All what OBJ should have done is to deploy a battalion of soldiers and arrest the leaders and families of those who perpetrated the crime.

No life would have been lost and Odi won't have been destroyed.

As I speak to you, so many Northerners believe Jona is behind BH

So applying the Odi style would have led to civil war which GEJ is avoiding
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by prettyboi1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Hahahahahahaha

You just proved OBJ wrong

All what OBJ should have done is to deploy a battalion of soldiers and arrest the leaders and families of those who perpetrated the crime.

No life would have been lost and Odi won't have been destroyed.

As I speak to you, so many Northerners believe Jona is behind BH

So applying the Odi style would have led to civil war which GEJ is avoiding
Yes! and to be fair, I give credit to GEJ for that. Ok, now the thing is that what other strategies has he come up with? NOTHING! That's the problem. It won't have led to a civil war, but that approach won't have solved anything cos the boko haram guys are guerilla fighters (they don't have stationary bases). The president in any country is by default the highest ranking general (A 5-star general) whether or not he had prior military training or not. Therefore, in times when the sovereignty of a nation is threatened,it is left to the president to figure out strategies and ways to protect and defend the peoples of his nation by any means that provides more long term security than insecurity whether overtly or covertly.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by mecussey(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Efcc should go and do their job 1st
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

Yes! and to be fair, I give credit to GEJ for that. Ok, now the thing is that what other strategies has he come up with? NOTHING! That's the problem. It won't have led to a civil war, but that approach won't have solved anything cos the boko haram guys are guerilla fighters (they don't have stationary bases). The president in any country is by default the highest ranking general (A 5-star general) whether or not he had prior military training or not. Therefore, in times when the sovereignty of a nation is threatened,it is left to the president to figure out strategies and ways to protect and defend the peoples of his nation by any means that provides more long term security than insecurity whether overtly or covertly.

Unknown to guys like you, our foreign friends who should have sold weapons to us made a fo ol of us

Thanks to GEJ bold shift to Russian weapons, today we have recovered several towns

True or False
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by DaBullIT(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
elohorayodele:

You are more insensitive, clueless and cowardly than anyone I have ever met. So obj is justified in murdering women and kids because he didn't want a breakdown of law and order. May such justification visit u too and your family/village wherever you are from in Nigeria cos only then will u know the real victims in both towns are not the militant youths but helpless women and kids. Two wrongs don't/will never make a right

A wise man once said speak the language of your enemies (violence) and they will always remember not to provoke you. , if wiping out saboteurs , coconspirators, and sympathizers will pass a message across , it should be done , 1999 in Kaduna military truck converying a few soldiers was ambushed and all soldiers killed. OBJ ordered the investigation and invasion of that street , Since then no aboki tried to kill a soldier. Until recently that is. Boko Haram members are not ghosts , , they cook , they drink , they travel , they buy fuels , they drive cars , any woman , man or child living where they camp is either a sympathizer or a terrorist , they should all be killed

As for tompolo's purchase of missile launching boats just when elections are around the corner , it means something , if he's planning a war with help from asari dokubo , I wish them luck , but those gullible , hate filled people who wants to believe they are being sidelined are the ones I'm sorry for . Dokubo has universities outside Nigeria , probably has a private jet too , if push comes to shove , they'll fly away and the ones following and fighting for these A holes are the ones I am sorry for
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by DaBullIT(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by prettyboi1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Unknown to guys like you, our foreign friends who should have sold weapons to us made a fo ol of us

Thanks to GEJ bold shift to Russian weapons, today we have recovered several towns

True or False

Yeah,that's true and I think that was a better move. Me ,I have never trusted those "foreign friends", they have always had a hand in every bad thing in the world where there's profit for them. Anyways, I like how you have an open-mind. Me and you come from opposite sides of school of thoughts, but you have been open-minded to being TRUTHFUL and we have agreed on several things despite our differences in opinions....you agree where you think GEJ has screwed up and you also raise some sides where you think he has tried. That's very uncommon for most Nigerians,particularly a lot of GEJ's supporters. I believe I also agreed with you on certain things that GEJ tried in (even though I think they're quite few. No offence). Like I said, I don't have any reason to hate GEJ personally cos I don't know him as a private individual, but I just don't like how weak and corrupt his government is and that's why I am not a fan....nothing personal. Thanks man.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by cjrane: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
laykorn:
What! What does he wanna use them for I smell troubles in 2015. Tompolo is indeed preparing for war. Smh
Ayamlaykorn

have you not been preparing for war against dogs and baboons? He should get ready too for the abokiis.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettyboi1:

Yeah,that's true and I think that was a better move. Me ,I have never trusted those "foreign friends", they have always had a hand in every bad thing in the world where there's profit for them. Anyways, I like how you have an open-mind. Me and you come from opposite sides of school of thoughts, but you have been open-minded to being TRUTHFUL and we have agreed on several things despite our differences in opinions....you agree where you think GEJ has screwed up and you also raise some sides where you think he has tried. That's very uncommon for most Nigerians,particularly a lot of GEJ's supporters. I believe I also agreed with you on certain things that GEJ tried in (even though I think they're quite few. No offence). Like I said, I don't have any reason to hate GEJ personally cos I don't know him as a private individual, but I just don't like how weak and corrupt his government is and that's why I am not a fan....nothing personal. Thanks man.

Thank you

A good fan will always tell his hero the truth even when it hurts him
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Sweetlemon(f): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Nonybb:
[b]The era of boko haram is about to ease off. We are entering into another phase and, we the South-South, have sworn that the Ab@kis would see hell when any of their Sons or daughters are sworn in to rule us. Better give it to yoruba cowards now, because the yorubas shamelessly allowed a dictator, coupist, serial loser and religious bigot to penetrate their territory with an overzealous Born-To-Rule Mentality and snatched an APC ticket with boldness within their watch on a party they struggle with sweats to form. It is better than giving it to those cattle rearers that wounded the same yoruba, killed Awolowo and Abiola, stopped the construction of lagos rail line etc. No more gworo-chewing-almajiri-cow-loving hausa illiterate ruling over the most ambitious intelligent Igbos and the most gifted and diversified Ijaw nation. No way, buhari can never rule me and my oil. We will see and Nigeria shall burn! Boko haram was your weapon, we are also preparing our own lethal weapon to make your government ungovernable Mr Coupist. Indeed Mr Dictator you shall witness the real he-goats, monkies, cattles, dogs and baboons soaking in bath blood[/b]

And some people liked this post?......
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Btruth: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Nonybb:
I've never seen any senseless comment on this thread such as yours. People are struggling in determine who will move the nation forward, you are busy planning on how to destabilize the nation simply because Jonathan will not continue to rule for another 4 years. Be sincere to yourself and answer my question.... What development has the south-south benefit for the past 6 years that Jonathan has been there?...especially Bayelsa his own state. But the truth is that sometimes, we are not been faithful to ourselves. Even if you are directly benefiting from Jonathan's government like Asari & Tombolo.., for how long will you guys continue your enjoyment? Leaving a large number of the south-south citizen to continue to suffer. I'm sure you are an e-rat for the PDP. Go to the south-south and see what I'm talking about.
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Sylvarresta:
the thing pain dis mad man o
if e no pain u too u for type the words mad man? buhaaaahaaaa,....an@l poke... sylvarresta anus...d worst e-diot ever known... type anoda one ehh...mumu of d highest cadar..pathetic tribal phlegm
Re: Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships by kemitwarrior: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
The Urhobo Youth Initiative Movement has described comments circulating the Social Media zone about the Urhobo people and Ijaw kinsmen as absurd and self serving.According to the movement,there is an SMS been circulated by some people who claim to be speaking for the Urhobos and making inciting comments about Chief Tompolo and his Kinsmen from Ijaw Kingdom.

The inciting comments peddled on behalf of Delta State are messages flooding the media circles since the PDP primaries ended,members of Urhobo Youth Initiative Movement (UYIM) have sent out a statement on the matter.
In a release signed by Mr. Obaro Akpomiemie for Urhobo Youth Initiative Movement ,he discribed the said comments as absurd and a grand design by some people paid to plunge Urhobo nation into hate with her neighbors.

They observed that the malicious and unholy comments circulated around are of no importance to Urhobo people but rather self serving antecedents of disgruntled politicians,who are bent on causing disunity about various Tribes in Delta.
read the SMS below.

“URHOBO UNITED WAKE UP AND PREPARE FOR THE BATTLES AHEAD! Mr. President mandated Tompolo. Sen.Manager and his Kinsmen to mobilize against our guber candidate David Edewvie. Its in record dat d Urhobo's gv Mr.President more votes than d entire Bayelsa state in d 2011 election. we must unite to ensure dat Mr.President does not win a single ward in our areas. The same Tompolo and his cohorts are acting like pirates in power hijacking and looting by changing names of those who already won their house of assembly primaries @ d PDP secretariat Abj. What a NONSENSE! Mr.President call Tompolo to order, to avoid another round of crisis in delta State. May wise counsel prevail!” – extracts from an SMS broadcast on the 15th Dec 2014
The movement unanimously condemned the authors of this text message and their intentions.

Members of Urhobo Youth Initiative Movement also reiterated their commitment to the peace and unity of Delta State ,they vowed to resist any attempt by individuals to be used as puns in their grand political design to destabilize the state, by this they enjoined every indigene of Urhobo race to ignore the calls and resist any such plans by this group of persons.

UYIM also reiterated their commitment to ensure that the election will be peaceful and free of any conflict with either Ijaw or Delta North this is because the said groups have supported the Urhobos tremendously while the produced the Governor of the state on two separate occasions.

They urged the Urhobos as a sign of good gesture to support the course of Delta north neighbors now that it has been bestowed on them to produce the governor.

UYIM also condemned the unholy media attack on the person of High Chief Government Ekpemupolo AKA Tompolo and some of his fellow Ijaw kinsman Sen. James Manager by a particular so called Urhobo group and described it as unacceptable and should be discouraged by any reasonable Urhobo indigene.

In an election ,they said,everybody has the right to vote for whoever they want,by going all out to maintain peace and Chief Tompolo and his kinsmen should be commended for doing the right thing,they insisted, which is not to impose an Ijaw man with their strength and connection as the group actually attested to,they encouraged to play fair by respecting the zoning arrangement of Delta state which actually favors the Delta North,they described Tompolo and his Kinsmen as true Deltans who meant well for the peace and unity of Delta state.

UYIM also called on Deltans to reject any call of instigating the Urhobos against their Ijaw neighbours ,they commended them for their show of patriotism by not trying to use their closeness to Mr. President to destabilize the state like many would have done by trying to impose an Ijaw man as Governor. They commended all well meaning Deltans most of all the Urhobos who have benefited immensely from the support structure of other ethnic groups.

In conclusion,they warned every member of the group to refrain from declaring that the Urhobos will not vote for Mr. President because of political grudges,The Urhobos ,they stated are solidly behind President GoodLuck Jonathan and are fully in support of his Transformation Agenda and the progress and development it has ushered into the country, they vowed to vote massively for him come Feb 14th 2015 and also make sure the group mobilizes strongly to see that all favors enjoyed by Urhobos from Delta North in past elections should also see that Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa is elected the next governor of Delta state come Feb 28, 2015.

Delta people have always been a people of Peace and appreciate favors and no one shall because of his own personal loss shall cause Urhobo nation into some tribal and hate related conflict situation with other Delta brothers and sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title / Iniobong Umoren: Ekaette-Unoma Akpabio Denies Being The Owner Of Davok Suites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.